This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Saturday, December 23, 2017 1:16:18 PM(UTC)
i tried to go online today(12/23/17) but servers are still down
#27 Posted : Monday, December 25, 2017 6:22:37 PM(UTC)
Yes the servers down, nothing work, what happen? The differencial of Microsoft games is the on-line support and this happen now? C'mom!
#28 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 3:31:23 AM(UTC)
Can be shut down the server? Or is there anyone who has official information?
#29 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2017 9:03:45 PM(UTC)
Extreme information was in the tweeter only on December 12 (https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/940671799641149443), after this news there.
#30 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2017 5:27:21 PM(UTC)
The server for the 360 version was still working intermittently when that tweet was posted. At this rate. I don't think the developer will fix the issue very soon (if at all) considering it's holiday time. It's been very disappointing since the issue first began to surface, because they haven't done anything to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2017 2:49:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JieXY Go to Quoted Post
The server for the 360 version was still working intermittently when that tweet was posted. At this rate. I don't think the developer will fix the issue very soon (if at all) considering it's holiday time. It's been very disappointing since the issue first began to surface, because they haven't done anything to resolve the issue in a timely manner.

Do you want to tell the developers now on holidays, and until the holidays are over, the servers will not start?
#32 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 12:08:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yurashka Raziel Go to Quoted Post

Do you want to tell the developers now on holidays, and until the holidays are over, the servers will not start?

What I said was that the issue began long before the holiday time, and it just got worse recently. And to be honest, I don't think it's going to be fixed very soon... I tweeted Forza's official Twitter account when the server got shut down completely. They, as usual, ignored my complaint. It's very frustrating to deal with developers like this, because no one comes out to acknowledge the problem and provide a timeline of when things are going to be normal again.
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 12:52:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yurashka Raziel Go to Quoted Post

What I said was that the issue began long before the holiday time, and it just got worse recently. And to be honest, I don't think it's going to be fixed very soon... I tweeted Forza's official Twitter account when the server got shut down completely. They, as usual, ignored my complaint. It's very frustrating to deal with developers like this, because no one comes out to acknowledge the problem and provide a timeline of when things are going to be normal again.

Yes, the developer is irresponsible, for sure, but let's hope that soon they will fix it!
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 12:12:26 PM(UTC)
It's total **** ! Horizon 2 server unavailable has been getting worse for 2 months. I had a ticket with Xbox and they wanted to troubleshoot my machine. Ummm... NO! The whole damn world is having the same issue so it's obviously not my machine. They said to contact Turn 10 Studios. When I finally found an e-mail address they tried to push it back on Xbox saying they couldn't duplicate the problem (maybe because they're connecting direct to the servers from a cubicle down the hall). So I started cut & pasting the conversations till Turn 10 Studios said they would send problem up the ladder. I NEED HELP GUYS! Just me isn't going to push them to fix it! I'm going back to Microsoft and advising them that I am paying THEM to play the game online so it is THEIR responsibility to hold Turn 10 responsible!

GT: JetboyJohn
#35 Posted : Wednesday, January 3, 2018 3:32:23 AM(UTC)
Please fix the Forza Horizon 2 servers on Xbox 360! The game’s even on sale this week, however it doesn’t work properly. That’s just not fair!
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, January 3, 2018 12:29:39 PM(UTC)
The game is greatly discounted meaning a lot of people will play with us online but they can't because of the servers!!

We are waiting for a fix for weeks already!

Please do something!
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2018 1:45:54 PM(UTC)
Hi every one ! The servers were working yesterday !! Yayy we can finally play ! ! Well, I hope !
I would be nice if we do a road trip such as real life ! If you guys are interested Add me my GT is Paintedgammer

-Looking forward playing with you people !! Have a great day
#38 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 4:31:39 PM(UTC)
Just brought the game, it must still be down or something, cannot connect at all smh

MEKZUNO
THUNDERFAM RACING (TFAM)
#39 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2018 3:50:14 PM(UTC)
Umm i had the same problem i coudnt get online free roam and i coudnt go to the decals to download but i might have found an answer maybe. If your using a hdmi cable connecting your xbox 360 to your tv try putting the vga cable the cable with the red, white, and yellow prongs into the tv instead of the hdmi cable i had only the hdmi in but as soon as i put in the vga cable i went to online and it worked and the decals that u can buy and download that works fine now so give that a try if it doesnt work for you then idk whats wrong for your situation but im currently using the hdmi cable and the vga cable.
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 12:25:22 PM(UTC)
Update on the problem I tried today (the 27th of Jan year 2018) Servers still down can't do anything
 2 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 3:09:00 PM(UTC)
Same for me, I still can't get into FH2 online races, or search liveries and vinyl groups. I can't believe that Microsoft or Turn 10 or whoever hosts the servers still hasn't fixed this. It has been months now. FH2 isn't "end of life" yet, so what's the problem?
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 8:23:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sierra Skye19 Go to Quoted Post
Same for me, I still can't get into FH2 online races, or search liveries and vinyl groups. I can't believe that Microsoft or Turn 10 or whoever hosts the servers still hasn't fixed this. It has been months now. FH2 isn't "end of life" yet, so what's the problem?

We should request an official announcement regarding the end of support about Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 version.

This is highly disrespectful in my point of view.
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, February 14, 2018 12:07:27 PM(UTC)
The servers are working. It sometimes can take a little while to start though.

I've played almost everyday of last week and this week and unlocked some of the "online-required" achievements, like the free roam with a friend, co-op bucket list, and 100 playground games.

Of the online achievements, I'm missing only the 200 online events and the 1,000,000 credits from Rivals.

I suggest people interested in these achievements play it as soon as possible because this is one of the grindiest Forza games for the online part. (hehe the offline part is large too)

*And the Clubs work for this game!
**And I made some new friends too! There are high level and low level people playing!
#44 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2018 5:27:36 AM(UTC)
I tried to go online now (201803021426UTC+1), but the servers are down.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]? I paid for Live because fh2 the only what i want to play online.

Edited by user Friday, March 2, 2018 6:56:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#45 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2018 5:18:05 AM(UTC)
I have been trying for a week now to Play Horizon 2 360 version online and I keep getting serves not available.

Are these going to be fixed? I need the online achievements to complete the game.

GT: Madhouse John
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2018 4:40:42 PM(UTC)
Servers are working good this week for Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360!

Everyone interested can play without hassle.

Thank you Turn 10!
#47 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:13:46 PM(UTC)
Has anyone found a way into the FH2 (360) servers? I have 2 million in credits from paintjobs that i cant collect
#48 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 11:33:15 AM(UTC)
It’s been over a year now and still I hop back into the old fh2 but the servers still have the annoying error. [Xbox One]
#49 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 11:40:03 AM(UTC)
I played few months back and everything was OK.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#50 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 3:31:15 PM(UTC)
Was just on today, no issues getting Forza rewards or even doing a couple showdowns online.
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error