This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 8:25:59 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know a fix to play online I've only played 1 match. What's going on with the servers?
I just got this game from the xbox promotion going on right now. I read to hard restart my xbox and it only worked 1 time.
Also I'm looking for some cool people to play with online in horizon so feel free to add me if you want.
GT: NufSwag

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 1:32:59 PM(UTC)
Having the same issue, along with my other horizon 2 friends, been like this for two days now :( Any online feature is not available :(
BettyBabyy
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 4:56:49 PM(UTC)
No idea whats going on with the servers, but it's down for me as well. Frustrating.
People's misconceptions on adjustable suspensions usually come from a lack of knowledge.
 3 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 2:02:31 AM(UTC)
Yeah, cmon seriously forza you can do better. I mean everyone in my friends list is well mad same with me my friend wants to show off his Hennessy XD
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 1:42:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Adept Ghoul Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, cmon seriously forza you can do better. I mean everyone in my friends list is well mad same with me my friend wants to show off his Hennessy XD

yup, 4 days now. ridiculous.
People's misconceptions on adjustable suspensions usually come from a lack of knowledge.
 3 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 7:10:18 PM(UTC)
Yep, this is pretty shoddy support, guys.
 3 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 9:27:41 PM(UTC)
seems like they have abandoned us in the xbox 360. really sad and unbecoming of a company to not even reply to the people giving them money
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 10:01:15 PM(UTC)
Is the server down? :(
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 10:41:39 PM(UTC)
I dont no why but my server was down 3 day im wating to play some one could help my please
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 7:03:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Juggalo MAN 181 Go to Quoted Post
seems like they have abandoned us in the xbox 360. really sad and unbecoming of a company to not even reply to the people giving them money

The servers literally went down while the game is on sale. LOL.

FWIW, the servers appear to be up now.

Edited by user Monday, November 6, 2017 7:10:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 1:13:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Globalizer Go to Quoted Post

Not for me. I haven't been able to play online since last Wednesday.
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 9:37:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SlammedNiss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Globalizer Go to Quoted Post

Not for me. I haven't been able to play online since last Wednesday.

Yeah, the servers are dodgy as hell right now and usually give the unavailable message, but it does seem *possible* to get into online freeroam/roadtrip, do club and rivals stuff, etc. A pretty terrible baseline but it seems stable once you actually get into a session (which I assume uses Xbox Live servers rather than Turn 10/third-party servers).

Edited by user Wednesday, November 8, 2017 9:42:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 6:08:29 PM(UTC)
Please fix the servers for Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360!

Forza Horizon servers are working alright, I've just checked all my leaderboards on the map, but Horizon 2 takes a lot of time in the multiplayer menu and returns an error. Also no leaderboards or groups or messages. ='(
#14 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 12:36:01 PM(UTC)
giong on 2 weeks the online playground has been unaccessible. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].

Edited by user Wednesday, November 15, 2017 10:08:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 6:33:13 PM(UTC)
Try trough the friends list.. find a friend who's playing and join into the session
#16 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:19:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JamesPotkupallo Go to Quoted Post
Try trough the friends list.. find a friend who's playing and join into the session

Nobody is playing because the servers are down.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:15:51 PM(UTC)
I played half an hour ago. If you want you can add me as friend and I'll invite you in when I see you're online.
#18 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 10:05:26 AM(UTC)
im also having trouble going online always says same message the servers are down
#19 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 10:06:09 AM(UTC)
im also having trouble going online always says same message the servers are down
#20 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 6:09:00 AM(UTC)
the same problem here
#21 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2017 5:21:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JamesPotkupallo Go to Quoted Post
I played half an hour ago. If you want you can add me as friend and I'll invite you in when I see you're online.

Tried playing online earlier today, still nothing. This is now ongoing for 3+ weeks now. I'll add you, but I don't understand how you're getting online.
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 4:57:07 PM(UTC)
This has been happening to me as well for going on 4 weeks now. I guess there hasn't been any official word from MS or Turn10 about it? It isn't just inconvenient, it is costing me credits. I normally make about 10,000-20,000 credits per day from my paints, but I haven't been able to collect anything the entire time. I can see servers going down for a few days, but nearly an entire month? That's just ridiculous.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
 2 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2017 4:12:41 PM(UTC)
I've played today and servers are still down.

What's going on at Microsoft? SEVERAL FORZA GAMES WITH SERVER ISSSUES for months already.

Our Live Gold subscriptions should cover this.

We should all complain at Xbox Support, maybe they do something.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 8:17:14 AM(UTC)
Yes we should I have been playing officially for a year now and the servers have been doing this for me for at least two months now and I have almost completely lost interest in the game because I have to be careful now even to get a design for my hennessy or my buggati (THE SERVERS ARE FLICKERING IN AND OUT). And I'm like... THE REASON TO HAVE A GOLD MEMBERSHIP IS TO ENJOY WHAT MICROSOFT'S EXCLUSIVES HAVE TO OFFER, SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING A GOLD MEMBER IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT????
 2 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2017 2:39:36 AM(UTC)
Was able to connect 3 out of 10 times during the past week. And starting from today 12/20/17, no connection at all. Club, messages, multiplayer, storefront, and rivals are all gone because of this

EDIT: Xbox 360 version.

Edited by user Thursday, December 21, 2017 2:40:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error