This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2017 2:05:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wonderpill Go to Quoted Post
Tokyo Extreme Racer

Game was beast on Dreamcast. Played it to death.
Talking to brick walls since 2007.
Motivational Poster. Praise Dragnet
#27 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 1:31:28 AM(UTC)
I've woken up in the race results screen. I assume I stayed awake long enough to just finish the race, then fell asleep immediately.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 2:12:53 AM(UTC)
I would crank up the volume sometimes but it would be better if the engine noise was snarling and threatening to tear me apart instead of droning on and the only entertaining part was the barely audible exhaust pops, tranny whine and imperceptible turbo chirps... turn that music to my ears UP Turn 10 :)
#29 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:23:16 PM(UTC)
Horizon 4 is literally the only racing game that I play that does this to me. I can jump on this first thing in the morning and it'd still make me sleepy (I've tested this btw).
#30 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 7:39:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: teksenic Go to Quoted Post
Horizon 4 is literally the only racing game that I play that does this to me. I can jump on this first thing in the morning and it'd still make me sleepy (I've tested this btw).

Funny. I tried the turn off motion blur recommendation above and it worked. What's up with motion blur in this game making me tired?
#31 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 11:46:40 PM(UTC)
This used to happen to me and i'll be honest I drink two cups of Coffee while I am playing . I also use gaming glasses that are Polarized this helps a lot too aside from the Coffee I hope that helps get you through some races.

Edited by user Sunday, September 1, 2019 11:50:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error