This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#51 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 1:40:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
Is it possible to import these products ?

Well guess you could give Amazon a whirl but please be aware they are a frozen product so shipping could cost a bomb or you may end up with a soggy mess explaining to your federal Police just why you are importing a food product in to the country may breach Quartines Laws or be declared a toxic substance.😀
#52 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 3:12:34 AM(UTC)
Would appriciate a code for the pagani zonda, I already got the drivers gear suit from someone else.
#53 Posted : Friday, November 3, 2017 3:17:44 AM(UTC)
If someone could help me out with a code for both, that'd be awesome. I live in the UK so I can't even register.
#54 Posted : Friday, December 1, 2017 6:35:31 PM(UTC)
I didn't even know this was going on until today. I'm late to the game, and more than likely missed out. If anyone runs across the car codes, that would be great and much appreciated if shared with me.
#55 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2018 7:58:32 PM(UTC)
I've seen this car in the auction house, did a quick Google to find it's a promo for people that can buy some pizza.. But NOPE! Not over here in the UK (and many other countries I presume).. And when you try to buy it in the auction house, it's EVEN MORE NOPE!

"Failed to download marketplace data"

Infuriating, and every post that was made in Forza Horizon 3 about the same issue (for over a year!) always went unanswered.. Come on T10, play fair. Even if we can't enter the promo, at least give us the chance to buy it in the auction house!
 3 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2018 8:21:20 PM(UTC)
If everyone had the chance to buy it in the Auction House then that would defeat the point of it being promotional DLC.
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 5:27:28 PM(UTC)
The Totinos car you get isn't even that great of a car, not missing much.
#58 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:38:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
If everyone had the chance to buy it in the Auction House then that would defeat the point of it being promotional DLC.

Well people might just want to use the promotion to sell it in the auction house. My point is that it's only available for certain areas of the world that have access to that specific product, and when it's for sale in the auction house, the people of other countries aren't entitled to buy it? Why are players in the US that don't buy the product still allowed to buy it at the auction house, but people outside the US that have no access to the product aren't?

Get my point?
 2 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 8:40:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ftpdoug Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Well people might just want to use the promotion to sell it in the auction house. My point is that it's only available for certain areas of the world that have access to that specific product, and when it's for sale in the auction house, the people of other countries aren't entitled to buy it? Why are players in the US that don't buy the product still allowed to buy it at the auction house, but people outside the US that have no access to the product aren't?

Get my point?

The point is that you cannot buy a DLC car without owning the content, it works like that for ALL DLC. People in the US that don't buy the product and don't have/use the codes cannot buy the cars either, so your point is completely invalid.

Edited by user Friday, January 5, 2018 8:41:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

3 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 9:30:18 PM(UTC)

"Failed to download marketplace data"

Infuriating, and every post that was made in Forza Horizon 3 about the same issue (for over a year!) always went unanswered.. Come on T10, play fair. Even if we can't enter the promo, at least give us the chance to buy it in the auction house!

garbage
the answer was posted so many times it's not funny...and a lot were just about the #63 Lamborghini that was incorrectly gifted to everyone ..had its own massive thread
cant help it if people don't go back and READ the answers given

IF YOU DONT OWN THE DLC YOU GET THAT ERROR

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
#61 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 10:03:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
The point is that you cannot buy a DLC car without owning the content, it works like that for ALL DLC. People in the US that don't buy the product and don't have/use the codes cannot buy the cars either, so your point is completely invalid.

Thank you, after reading other posts about this elsewhere, I was under the impression it was still available to buy in the auction house as long as you were within the North America area. If what you say is true, and nobody other than code holders can buy it from the auction house, it will ease my butthurt muchly!

You're the first person to have even mentioned specific code holders, not people in North America in general!
#62 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 10:23:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

garbage
the answer was posted so many times it's not funny...and a lot were just about the #63 Lamborghini that was incorrectly gifted to everyone ..had its own massive thread

I never had that issue with the #63, so I never saw the forums for it. What you've just highlighted is something that could easily be tweeted, or Facebook'd or whatever'd to inform in an easy, broad way of letting people know. Not all people come on the forums, they constantly ask on Twitter as well, but TBH, the official Forza Motorsport twitter is just too happy to through out pictures that someone has taken, and using it as this huge informative platform for sending out messages like that to clear up issues that people are having.

Lack of Communication without trawling through the forums doesn't exist in this community at all. Time to branch out.. Announce the Promotion withe the Terms and Conditions in more than one place. And with the answers.. Announce them on social media, or even a little info box with current topics on the main menu in game, so the answer is right there in front of them. None of this wishy washy tripe that comes up, all the questions none of the answers. The community is the only thing that sucks about forza. I'd be on here so much more if it was so fragmented , things all over the place like a crazy woman's makeup .
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Friday, January 5, 2018 10:37:40 PM(UTC)
Because I live outside the United States, I am looking enviously at this campaign.
Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 12:33:10 AM(UTC)

garbage

I never had that issue with the #63, so I never saw the forums for it. What you've just highlighted is something that could easily be tweeted, or Facebook'd or whatever'd to inform in an easy, broad way of letting people know. Not all people come on the forums, they constantly ask on Twitter as well, but TBH, the official Forza Motorsport twitter is just too happy to through out pictures that someone has taken, and using it as this huge informative platform for sending out messages like that to clear up issues that people are having.

Lack of Communication without trawling through the forums doesn't exist in this community at all. Time to branch out.. Announce the Promotion withe the Terms and Conditions in more than one place. And with the answers.. Announce them on social media, or even a little info box with current topics on the main menu in game, so the answer is right there in front of them. None of this wishy washy tripe that comes up, all the questions none of the answers. The community is the only thing that sucks about forza. I'd be on here so much more if it was so fragmented , things all over the place like a crazy woman's makeup .

But you stated that it was never answered for over a year in the fh3 forums when it was
I was just responding to that statement
Wasnt just the #63 lambo either..that was just 1 example
The unusable preorder cars was another long thread about it

I personally answered at least 100 posts about this exact issue

Theres also a search function at the top that works well too

There was never a need to trawl either because it was always on the first page and also in the FAQ stickied as well

Edited by user Saturday, January 6, 2018 1:20:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Watch out they bite 😠😠
#65 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 3:55:39 AM(UTC)
When I had the problem in FH3, I looked here. I used the search function and nothing came up. This leads me to believe one of two things. 1) there was NOTHING about it on the forums, or 2) like these poorly optimized forums, the search function is broken.

1 is going to be more likely, because I spent hours going through these forums trying to find it. Also, with point number 2, I've used the search function before and found what I needed.

Wind your neck in lad.
#66 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 7:20:30 AM(UTC)
Same as this:
https://forums.forzamoto...tst115728_Suit-buy.aspx
NOT FOR EVERY ONE SHAME,
How can I get it in Poland???
Make a dlc with all suits and there will by every one happy!!!

Edited by user Saturday, January 6, 2018 7:21:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 8:05:12 AM(UTC)

Thank you, after reading other posts about this elsewhere, I was under the impression it was still available to buy in the auction house as long as you were within the North America area. If what you say is true, and nobody other than code holders can buy it from the auction house, it will ease my butthurt muchly!

You're the first person to have even mentioned specific code holders, not people in North America in general!

It's completely true, without the code you don't own the DLC and cannot buy the cars, even if you are in the US.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#68 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 8:29:04 AM(UTC)
It's completely true, without the code you don't own the DLC and cannot buy the cars, even if you are in the US.

Thank you dude! I was genuinely unaware of this.. Butthurt is subsiding! lol
#69 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 7:41:50 PM(UTC)
The Totinos code cars are auctionable. So my question is couldn’t you sell it, make some money then uninstall that content and redownload it to get it back? If so is that against rules some how. I was thinking those shouid be account bound no?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Friday, January 12, 2018 7:53:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#70 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 8:06:21 PM(UTC)
I don't know why you would want to go through the effort since installing the code makes the Totinos model(s) available in the Buy Cars menu for you to buy again. I imagine the redeem screen would block a second installation with "You already own this" but I don't know about uninstalling and reinstalling promotional DLC.
#71 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 8:14:55 PM(UTC)
I’m not saying I want to do that. It is 1,400,00.00 to rebuy it so reinstalling to get it for free again wouid be better option. I saw people selling them and thought to myself I bet this is what they are doing. I would hope it only lets you pick up it once free and every other time it just puts it back to buy but I don’t know that.
#72 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 9:01:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Net Sh4rk Go to Quoted Post
I’m not saying I want to do that. It is 1,400,00.00 to rebuy it so reinstalling to get it for free again wouid be better option. I saw people selling them and thought to myself I bet this is what they are doing. I would hope it only lets you pick up it once free and every other time it just puts it back to buy but I don’t know that.

You do only get it once free
Deleting and reinstalling it wont get you another one free
You would have to use credits if you want it again
Also why would anyone buy it when you get a free one with the code..2 if you have both codes for each vehicle
Even if you used a second code for that same car you wont get another one free
And you can only buy them in the auction house if you have redeemed a code

Watch out they bite 😠😠
 1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 7:35:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Net Sh4rk Go to Quoted Post

You do only get it once free
Deleting and reinstalling it wont get you another one free
You would have to use credits if you want it again
Also why would anyone buy it when you get a free one with the code..2 if you have both codes for each vehicle
Even if you used a second code for that same car you wont get another one free
And you can only buy them in the auction house if you have redeemed a code

Ah didn’t realize you can’t buy it without already owning a code. That makes sense thanks.
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 10:08:03 AM(UTC)
Hi, guys! Can anyone give me the codes to download 2012 Pagani Huayra Totino's Edition 1 & Totino's Edition 2? In return, I will buy out from you any car for 11000000 XP for each code. I need two codes, one to download the Totino's Edition 1 and another to download the Totino's Edition 2.
Thanks to all who will respond.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 6, 2018 10:15:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 11:30:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSD51ZEN Go to Quoted Post
Hi, guys! Can anyone give me the codes to download 2012 Pagani Huayra Totino's Edition 1 & Totino's Edition 2? In return, I will buy out from you any car for 11000000 XP for each code. I need two codes, one to download the Totino's Edition 1 and another to download the Totino's Edition 2.
Thanks to all who will respond.

It's been over a year since those codes were available in store. I'm not sure they would be valid at this point if you did find them. Are these available in the auction house?
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error