This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<789Prev
#201 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 6:46:39 AM(UTC)
I just wish we could go back to rolling starts. Trying to get the higher class cars to take off is almost impossible right now.

Also, more ovals.
 5 users liked this post.
#202 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 3:57:19 AM(UTC)

Forza Le Mans

• Forza Le Mans was a popular Multiclass Hopper in Forza Motorsport 4.
  • Endurance Forza GT is a currently-active and popular Hopper in Forza Motorsport 7.
  • I'd like to see Endurance Forza GT replaced with Forza Le Mans in Forza Motorsport 7.
    The structure would be similar, however the GT cars would now have LMP cars to race against as well.

Rules:

Game Type: Custom
Race Length: 30:00
Max Drivers: 24

(5 minute Intermission between races. If possible, allow drivers to change Player Groups manually.)

Track List:

Brands Hatch - Grand Prix
Catalunya - Grand Prix
Circuit of the Americas: Grand Prix
Daytona - Sportscar
Hockenheim - Full
Le Mans - Full
Laguna Seca - Full
Monza - Full
Monza - Full Alt
Mugello - Full
Nurburgring - Full
Nurburgring - Grand Prix
Road America - Full
Road Atlanta - Full
Sebring - Full
Silverstone - Grand Prix
Spa - Full
Suzuka - Full
VIR - Full
Watkins Glen - Full
Watkins Glen - Full Alt
Yas Marina - Full

Advanced Options:

Damage Difficulty: Fuel & Tyres
Number of Player Buckets: 3
Score Buckets Independently: Yes
Group by Bucket: Yes

Start Type: Rolling (if possible, otherwise use the rolloff delays below)
Grid Ordering: Best Lap
Ascending: Yes
End Condition: Time

Scoring Type: Distance Travelled
Bigger is Better: Yes

Bucket 1:

Group Name: Forza P1
Division: Forza P1
Maximum Number of Drivers: 10

Bucket 2:

Group Name: Forza P2
Division: Forza P2
Maximum Number of Drivers: 10
Roll Off Delay: 2.00 sec

Bucket 3:

Group Name: Forza GT
Division: Forza GT
Maximum Number of Drivers: 14
Roll Off Delay: 5.00 sec

Overrides:

Force Off Friction Assist: Yes

Edited by user Sunday, June 24, 2018 4:30:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: .

1 user liked this post.
#203 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 4:14:52 AM(UTC)

Last Van Standing

"All bets are off, battle your way to the front (or the back) by any means necessary! Collisions and Simulation Damage are enabled, the driver that survives the longest distance wins!"

• This would be a "game" Hopper, similar to tag, where normal racing rules don't apply.
  • This would be the Forza equivalent of a "Demolition derby" mode. Some players will try to race, others will try to be road blocks or go the wrong way.
  • The tracks used would all be short and tight, with no pitlane to repair damage.

Rules:

Game Type: Timed Race
Race Length: 05:00
Division: Any
Class: Any

Track List:

Long Beach - West
Rio - Mountain
Rio - Mountain Reverse
Rio - Mini
Rio - Mini Reverse

Advanced Options:

Damage Difficulty: Simulation
Collisions: Always On
Scoring Type: Distance Travelled
Bigger is Better: Yes

Overrides:

Disable Wrong Way Indicator: Yes

Edited by user Sunday, June 24, 2018 7:53:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: .

1 user liked this post.
#204 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 5:51:12 AM(UTC)
Just bring back Cycled Production and never remove it. And then have it in each Forza game from launch going forward.
#205 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 5:25:22 PM(UTC)
GT reborn and early prototypes multi class endurance 20 to 30 minutes. I really feel like multiclass has been forgotten and it was the main reason I ditched GT years ago for Forza.
#206 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2018 11:26:50 PM(UTC)
Please consider adding a Ghost Simulation lobby to your leagues like FM6 had. It was my favorite. I didn't have to worry about getting creamed by all the 4yr. old drivers.
#207 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 12:50:44 PM(UTC)
Hey guys,
not sure about the other drag lobbies but the RWD Drag Lobby can get so unbalanced in class sometimes it becomes a joke.
it would be nice to see the unlimited drag lobbies have a class added or the option were the players can vote on the next class just like we vote on the next track !

Maybe a RWD - S Class for starters most modified factory production cars fall into the S class for competitive drag racing !

Would love to hear what the other Drag Racers Think !

Edited by user Friday, July 20, 2018 12:59:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#208 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 7:04:05 PM(UTC)
Bring. Back. Touring. Cars.
#209 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 5:37:18 PM(UTC)
Are we going to have the Supercars lobby back?
Seem to me, that this lobby was getting popular, and was a fun lobby to Race...
 1 user liked this post.
#210 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:50:54 AM(UTC)
I wish we could have an option for a lobby like a Track Day/Time Attack session. Something like an 10-15 minute session. Pick a class A, B, C ,etc. & go for best lap time with lap scoring? Or a Track Day type session were a bunch of people could get together & hot lap together, have the ability to get in different cars. Almost like a Free Roam using a specific track without having to completely leave the lobby to change cars. Our own private Time Attack is something a group of us do online now but we have to keep lap times ourselves & have to re-load lobby to switch cars. Track Drag racing is something I learned from Reddit. Since the game shows feet ahead you can pace out 1/8, ,1/4 mile, etc. 2 Drag at a time, 1 car finish line, 1 car start line. Cool thing is you have less grip because it's not a strip & throttle control is important & you can drag at night. We have done Ring Bridge to Gantry drag(reddit), Daytona oval., VIR grass, and tons of others. We also do Head2Head hot lap racing. One lap standing start 2 cars side by side. Good launch gets you the lead & try to hang on. All are starts Drag or Head2Head are done by one of the other cars tapping brake lights or reverse movement. Any other ideas to have some fun!
#211 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 3:30:14 AM(UTC)
We need separate freestyle/tandem drift hopper since everybody's just grinding for points now, ruining experience for others

Edited by user Sunday, August 19, 2018 3:31:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#212 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 12:59:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSEM AdrianoL39 Go to Quoted Post
Are we going to have the Supercars lobby back?
Seem to me, that this lobby was getting popular, and was a fun lobby to Race...

They seem to rotate through all the divisions so it will probably be some time if it comes back again.
#213 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 5:35:29 PM(UTC)
Simulated steering lobby is needed and T10 should want it. They put time into making a Sim. based game and everybody uses the arcade steering physics because it puts them at a huge disadvantage not too. If there was a dedicated lobby T10 would see their design used and participants would get a fair chance to play the game to the fullest.
 1 user liked this post.
#214 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 11:00:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SillySinStorm Go to Quoted Post
Just bring back Cycled Production and never remove it. And then have it in each Forza game from launch going forward.

Hear Hear and Hear some more!!!!!!! Turn 10 please! Make it permanent, it showcases the games diversity, promotes gentleman racing and produces humdingers of races lol.
#215 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 8:30:45 AM(UTC)
Event Type: Hopper
Mode: Changing Groups

i only play the multiplayer mode "changing groups", but i dont really like the slow cars below 600. so why not make 2 modes: "changing groups slow cars (all cars below 600)" and "changing groups fast cars (all cars above 600)"? i see constantly that players quit the lobby when slow cars appear.

Mode: Forward and Backward
Description: one half of the players race the track forwards and the other half race the track backwards :D
#216 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:23:39 AM(UTC)
Ghost simulation league or multiplayer lobbies please.
 1 user liked this post.
#217 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:39:38 PM(UTC)
希望增加一些游戏细节:

1、脚部动作,最近在玩尘埃拉力赛,这款游戏的细节很到位。

2、晚上的车灯再强点,有些地方不够明亮。 还有,勒芒原型车侧边车号部分晚上也会亮的,希望加进去。比如 BMW Z4 GTE,侧后边的灯是车的编号,也期望利用起来。

3、线上多人,赛事结束后能不能增加一个直接返回主菜单的选项,免得再载入下一个赛道等时间。(本人PC 玩家)

4、希望线上多人增加赛道筛选,大厅各种赛事房间下增加赛事列表(赛道和是否正在比赛),方便玩家进入。

Following Translated by Google

I hope to add some game details:

1, the foot movement, recently playing the dirt rally, the details of this game is good.

2. The headlight at night is not stronger and track light reflection is not bright enough. Also,car numbers on the side of the Le Mans prototype car will be bright at night, I hope to add it. For example, the BMW Z4 GTE, the light on the side of the side is the number of the car, and it is expected to be used. P1 and digital words will shine at night will be so cool !

3, online multiplayer, after the end of the game can add an option to return directly to the main menu, so as not to load the next track and waste time. (I personal PC player)

4, I hope that many people on the line will increase the track screening, and increase the list of events (tracks and whether they are playing) under the various event rooms in the hall to facilitate players to enter.
#218 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 5:15:38 PM(UTC)
Formula Drift Hopper...

Tiers of drivers go head to head in a tree to see who is the better drifter when it comes to clipping points, angle, and proximity to the other driver.
Kind of like FD itself.

Example:
24 driver hopper
1v1 situations.
Winner from each "match up" moves on to the next opponent.
Then have a voting system from a random pick of 3 players in the lobby to pick who was a better drifter in the final 6 drivers in each of their match's.
(I.E. Driver Six vs. Driver Five
Random Player 1[votes driver 6]
Random Player 2[votes driver 5]
Random Player 3[votes re-run])

I think that would be a really cool addition for the drifting community! Also it'd be a cool for Forza to continue their collaboration with FD by bringing more attention to FD and their drivers! I personally would love to see more cars from the current series!

#219 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 10:01:00 PM(UTC)
Increase car's sideways lights like GTS, increase some racing tracks.

I most hope is increase the real day and night cycle for 24h.

增加车身的侧边灯光,增加一些赛道。

增加真正的24小时昼夜循环(感觉这个会改动游戏核心文件,这代估计是看不到了)
#220 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 6:26:38 AM(UTC)
At the risk of repeating myself: Cycled Production where art thou???? Such a packed hopper yet still no sign of it!!!!!
#221 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 9:05:00 AM(UTC)
Mode: Changing Groups
Description: 5 random tracks to vote and display the carclass which will be played on the track

5tracks
https://ibb.co/hqaUG9
#222 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 5:27:07 AM(UTC)
Event type - Hopper
Mode - Circuit
Cars - S and R
Track and Length - Normal lap count. 3 laps on long tracks longer than 2miles. 7 on short tracks under 1.5 miles etc.
Restrictions - Homologated!
Damage - Simulation!
Description - Simulated GT was the best because unlike every other hopper besides endurance it offers the simulation feature which stops people from ramming you. In true Motorsport racing people do not actually push each other off a track because they risk loosing their own car. That is how the true sport of car racing in a circuit environment is done.
9 Pages<<789Prev

Notification

Icon
Error