This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<6789PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#176 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2018 10:57:19 PM(UTC)
Event Type: Break Out Hopper
Cars: B class
Track conditions: All
Restrictions: None
Damage: Cosmetic
Description:
Speed range that many people can manipulate.
Need skills to win.
I think a good balanced class.
Itself FM6's hopper B.
 1 user liked this post.
#177 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:07:39 PM(UTC)
A Class or s class tag. Get rid of unlimited tag
 1 user liked this post.
#178 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 4:15:48 PM(UTC)
A class and S class tag
Cat and mouse hopper
#179 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 5:43:30 PM(UTC)
I would like to see a Sport GT hopper and in leagues they need to alternate open times on the events. I've hardly gotten to play some because they're never open when I can get on.
 1 user liked this post.
#180 Posted : Monday, January 22, 2018 8:47:57 PM(UTC)
Cycled Production would be nice. Especially with so many cars to choose from
#181 Posted : Monday, February 5, 2018 12:17:34 PM(UTC)

Event Type: X class Hopper
Cars allowed: Renault rs 17, 90s GP, indy car etc
Track conditions: Day, night only if track is lit(most Xclass cars don’t have headlights
Restrictions: ABSOLUTELY NO FRICTION ASSIST with cars this fast it only aids and promotes corner cutting (stc,tcs, and abs are fine)
Damage: cosmetic
Description: these are the fastest cars around a circuit in the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#182 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 6:03:14 PM(UTC)
Event type - Hopper
Mode - Circuit
Cars - Supercars Championship
Track and Length - Full Length Tracks, Endurance race length
Restrictions - Homologated
Damage - Fuel and tire wear
Additional settings - 1 quick stop
Description - V8 Supercars need some love in this game. This hopper will provide close racing while providing a new type of division to tune for and hotlap

Event type - Rivals
Mode - Circuit
Cars - 2017 Ford #17 Shell V-Power Racing Team Falcon FG X
Track and Length - Bathurst
Restrictions - Stock
Damage - Cosmetic
Additional Settings - Force off all assists
Description - We need some more challenging rivals with the assists forced off. This will be a popular car/track combo that will provide an opportunity to learn a new track with the line off, as it hasn't yet been used in any FRC events.

1 user liked this post.
#183 Posted : Wednesday, February 14, 2018 8:48:07 AM(UTC)
Every non-ghosted hopper I race in, I get knocked off the track. It's worthless. Please add more ghosted hoppers.
#184 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 6:02:28 AM(UTC)
Sport GT hopper would be great
#185 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 7:28:14 AM(UTC)
Mugello to be in the hopper rotation list would be a good start.

If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win.
#186 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 5:31:32 PM(UTC)
Cars allowed: Renault rs17 and any other X rated car
Track conditions: Day, night only if track is lit(most Xclass cars don’t have headlights
Restrictions: ABSOLUTELY NO FRICTION ASSIST with cars this fast it only aids and promotes corner cutting (stc,tcs, and abs are fine)
Description: COMPLETE THE ALPHABET HOPPERS. these are the fastest cars around a circuit in the game.
#187 Posted : Saturday, February 24, 2018 4:47:17 AM(UTC)
I would like to see more homologated hoppers..
#188 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2018 7:29:22 PM(UTC)
Please bring back the rivals hotlap feature. Where you can choose any track and any class and as many laps as it takes to lay down your best lap time and it would put on the leaderboards and ranked and paid out. One of the best features in forza in my opinion.
#189 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2018 8:03:56 PM(UTC)
Changing up the ghost hopper more often. 2-3 weeks per division is enough. A month per division max if that makes it easier. Track Toys is pretty dead already and getting boring. How about a twitter poll for the next ghost hopper division?

Edited by user Wednesday, February 28, 2018 8:06:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#190 Posted : Thursday, March 1, 2018 4:32:14 PM(UTC)
Noticed today we got pass the it in A class. Nice to see A class back in this hopper fingers crossed this means we might see A class in virus soon.
#191 Posted : Friday, March 9, 2018 4:43:07 PM(UTC)
Cars allowed: Renault rs 17, 90s GP, indy car etc
Description: these are the fastest cars around a circuit in the game
#192 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2018 8:54:17 AM(UTC)
:

Event Type: Hopper
Mode: Drag
Cars allowed: S Class - RWD
Track/conditions: Day / Night
Restrictions: S Class 800PI - Front Engine - RWD
Damage: Cosmetic
Description: 1/4 Mile Drag - RWD - S Class - Day/Night - All 1/4 Mile tracks in Rotation.

Thanks
#193 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2018 10:33:44 PM(UTC)
Event type - Trackday Hopper
Mode - Circuit
Cars - All cars
Track and Length - All tracks, preferably over two miles of lap length.
Restrictions - No restrictions
Damage - Cosmetic
Description - I would love to see a Trackday Hopper in Forza Motorsport 7, in which you select any car, start in the pits, drive out and join the track to do time trials or meet up with players whose cars you like; and you should be able to go back to the pits and change cars without leaving the lobby and the players within it. I think every session should last half an hour or maybe a full hour, before switching to a different track. I think this is really needed in FM7, because doing race after race after race is fun, but having the opportunity to show off your car and relax and meet new people is something I think a lot of players would love to see in this game.
#194 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 6:20:43 AM(UTC)
Can you please give us back the multiplayer homologated lobby you have deleted?
Instead of deleting i suggest to add more, i am not going to play the game anymore untill you replace the modern hot hatch lobby.
#195 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2018 5:43:55 AM(UTC)
So you removed the awd drift hopper which was the only reason I even played your game. Now I guess I will stop entirely. Thanks for running most of the painters off and it looks like your gonna add me to that list . Congrats on your online trollfest when it's not busy crashing to reboots lol !
[url=https://flic.kr/p/FSn3Zx]Reaperzz
#196 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 8:06:16 AM(UTC)
Pls give us one Racing Liga With one Boxenstop, with Racing Cars and with 15 Min Races.
Pls Liga need this.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 10, 2018 8:22:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#197 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 6:48:49 AM(UTC)
A few friends and I have been playing the Rebirth of Muscle hopper for about a week now and I have to say its the best racing I've had on Forza. Very close, clean racing most of the time. My questions are:
How often does this homologated hopper change to a different division?
Why aren't there more of them? There are like 4 different tag hoppers and 3 of them are usually empty. Would like to see more homologated division options for multiplayer.
#198 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 3:28:44 AM(UTC)
Stop messing with tag. Leave a permanent A class virus please then add another one that cycles through different restrictions. Or add a vote at the end and let us vote on the class after a race.
#199 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2018 11:05:40 PM(UTC)
Please make Endurance hopper based on the distance/time, so everyone could finish. + add more classic tracks in rotation. I've NEVER seen Norschleife/Laguna Seca/Mugello Full Course in Endurance hopper, but we have 31 laps of Maple Valley short course (really?????)

Edited by user Sunday, May 20, 2018 11:06:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#200 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 2:22:27 PM(UTC)
I think a hopper that the only track is the Nurburgring would be amazing I never get tired of of Racing on it but it barely shows up on the other hoppers maybe if we get enough people to post on here and say what they think would be good ideas for a Nurburgring hopper maybe they will add one
9 Pages<<6789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error