This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<56789PrevNext
#151 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 10:29:05 AM(UTC)
Please can we get some longer tracks and more laps as some of the hoppers are really short. I miss Nurburgring plus 1 lap of Le Man's is too short.
#152 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2017 9:26:21 PM(UTC)
MORE BOUNTY HUNTERS PLZ!!! we just had a easy one. can we have another hard bounty.
 2 users liked this post.
#153 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2017 8:56:37 AM(UTC)
Can we have the Cycled Production/Spec hoppers back please. My favourite hopper ever in the history of Forza....
#154 Posted : Friday, December 1, 2017 2:43:53 PM(UTC)
Can we get tag changed to a or s class? Unlimited takes all the fun out of it
#155 Posted : Friday, December 1, 2017 6:40:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Arizer Go to Quoted Post

Event Type: Hopper
Mode: Circuit
Cars allowed: Hypercar
Track/conditions: Circuit 10-15 minute races
Restrictions: Homologated
Damage: Off
Description: As above with this I want to see the long circuit varients used with some Nurburgring thrown in there.

Chuffed to see this hopper added thanks for listening T10.

Now can we please restrict Tag to A class.
#156 Posted : Saturday, December 2, 2017 8:20:37 AM(UTC)

Cars allowed: Hypercar
Track/conditions: Circuit 10-15 minute races
Restrictions: Homologated
Damage: Off
Description: As above with this I want to see the long circuit varients used with some Nurburgring thrown in there.

Chuffed to see this hopper added thanks for listening T10.

Now can we please restrict Tag to A class.

Yep glad they have done this one as well although I am amazed that the races are even shorter than FM6!!
 3 users liked this post.
#157 Posted : Saturday, December 2, 2017 11:15:08 AM(UTC)
Bring back the class leaderboards and include the homologation divisions as well. Months and still no response or change is unacceptable. Removing core features for things like racing suits and badges that add no value is absurd. Not to mention the fact that these new features are random from loot boxes... There's very little replay-ability for this game without leaderboards in my opinion.
 1 user liked this post.
#158 Posted : Saturday, December 2, 2017 7:35:20 PM(UTC)
Mode: Drag
Cars allowed: Any
Track/conditions: 1/4,1/2 and 1 mile
Restrictions: S-class
 2 users liked this post.
#159 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 11:18:42 AM(UTC)
Have some standard hoppers there every week. A couple class based, a couple homolgomized(sp?), drag,and tag. Then have 4-6 hoppers that are random each week.

For the random ones to cycle through:
Factory Spec Racing
ABC'S
Endurance racing for various classes and divisions
Random game modes like tag, king of the hill, and maybe a variation on Roller Derby rules.

Give us a months warning on the schedule, so car clubs can plan their events around your time line.

Please don't just keep adding hoppers without cycling some out, as the hoppers will end up under populated.
You have misunderstood. It is not "Turn10 Studios", it is actually "Turn 1, 0 survivors."
 1 user liked this post.
#160 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 3:02:00 PM(UTC)
Can we just get some class lobby please
 2 users liked this post.
#161 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 6:37:38 PM(UTC)
Can you please make the ghosts, indicated as being held on file, usable on the homologated leaderboards?
#162 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2017 10:32:58 PM(UTC)
Can we get this thread made sticky. No one sees it couse everyone is busy complaining about the little stuff.
#163 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:10:34 PM(UTC)
Bump
#164 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2017 6:13:31 AM(UTC)
There could stand to be a couple drag hoppers,

- Unlimited RWD Drag. Whatever car, just NOT all wheel

- S Class RWD Drag. Limited to 2400lbs minimum

- A Class RWD Drag, 275 Drag tire max

- FWD ONLY Drag, I havent built many FWD cars yet, not sure what class they end up in

Point is, there needs to be more than this homolagated Nostalgic Drag hopper. With the little that can be done with these cars, it A stops being much fun pretty quick.

Unlimited was alright if you could either handle losing to everyone's AWD GTX FFs and whatnot. It would be very nice to have some more, varied options. Open things up a bit.
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 4 users liked this post.
#165 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2017 1:29:42 PM(UTC)
What I would love for this game is to have is class based lobbies, none of this homologation stuff. It's annoying to play a game where the main purpose of the game is to collect cars and race them, and when you go on to multiplayer have half of your garage not even be usable online. Keep the homologation hoppers for those who want them, that's fine, but we shouldn't be limited to just those lobbies. Yes, Forza has one open class lobby, but I don't want to race that class all the time. Give us back the ability to build our cars the way we want to build them, not to the standard that the game wants us to build them to in order to race them, it takes a way the feeling of building something unique, and honestly it takes away the fun of building cars. T10 wanted to make this game appeal to those that like eports and want to have regulations like real life, but that's where you went wrong T10. You took away something that made this franchise so much fun, and that was the ability to take a random car, and build that car to our liking, and give it the opportunity to compete against vehicles that it should probably have never been on a track with to begin with. It's a shame because I spent so many hours online on 6 in the various different hoppers, but because I am so limited by the homologation system, and the fact that there is only one class that is open right now, I hardly play the game at all anymore, and the DLC just seems pointless when I am only able to effectively use 3 of the 7 cars you gave us in the current open class. We shouldn't have to wait for you to change the hoppers in order to use these cars. Please Turn 10 fix this, this is the one thing I am asking for from you to do for us, your fans and your community.

Signed,
A saddened fan.
 1 user liked this post.
#166 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2017 6:56:24 PM(UTC)
Add back All class based multiplayer hoppers and all class based rivals. Keep the homologation thing for people who like that but add all the class based stuff back. The class based Hoppers was one of the very unique and best things about the Forza franchise. For one example out of hundreds from FM6 and earlier titles, you can take a stock mid C Class Mazda RX7 and turn it into a maxed out very powerful/great handling S Class beast. In my opinion this was the very best thing about Forza and pretty much the main selling point for me. I could upgrade the car exactly how I want, now I can't. For me FM7 is a huge downgrade in terms of this stuff here and it just seems like a bad move on turn 10's part to become like every other racing game. The more options the better. Freedom in upgrading cars is what we want.

Edited by user Friday, December 15, 2017 8:55:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#167 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 4:08:12 PM(UTC)
rwd drag hopper a to r class wud be great whick would eliminate a lot of overpower cars which fall in p class i only bought fm7 for drag and am doing iw freeplay leader board time which bored of now and no use for this game because you guyys tooks it off and am thinking of getting nfs

Edited by user Wednesday, December 13, 2017 4:16:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#168 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:47:04 AM(UTC)
The option to use friend and favorite list in rivals needs an option to turn it on or off.

But when a friend beats you make sure you get a notification like we do now, and even if they didn't race your ghost.
#169 Posted : Monday, December 18, 2017 4:41:27 AM(UTC)
A or S Class Tag get rid of unlimited it ruins tag
 1 user liked this post.
#170 Posted : Monday, January 1, 2018 3:13:21 AM(UTC)
Nordschleife Track Day
Event type: Hopper
Cars: Multiclass - Forza GT, S class, A class (0 -24 cars each class depending on players' preference)
Track and Length: Norschleife, 6 laps (should be less than 30 minutes for lower class)
Restrictions: Forza GT division homologated, S & A classes w/o homologation
Damage: Simulation as long as we can use pits
Description: Standing start with delay around 2 seconds between every car's take off / Multiclass (Forza GT, S & A classes) / Nordschleife only with random weather / 6 laps = less than 30 minutes for lower class / Best lap time = winner. Should be interesting & intense racing with this (or close to this) setup. What do you think?

Edited by user Monday, January 1, 2018 4:26:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#171 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 7:28:36 AM(UTC)
Giving this thread a little bump for all the new players who may not know it exists.
#172 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 9:55:27 AM(UTC)
I have been racing mainly on S class and R class and I haven't seen the Nordschleife once, the only time I got to race on this awesome track was in the single player, please bring this track to as many hoppers as possible please.
#173 Posted : Sunday, January 7, 2018 10:40:03 AM(UTC)
Chance the ghost hopper, getting boring that now for 3 months it's already Modern Hot Hatch
#174 Posted : Sunday, January 7, 2018 3:21:04 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - use other threads for discussion - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, January 7, 2018 3:51:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PTG
#175 Posted : Sunday, January 7, 2018 3:51:03 PM(UTC)
Dear Turn10,

I'm order to use over 700 of your cars.

I need more lobbies!

Please add the following:

"C Class Breakout" Hopper

"D" and "E Class breakout" Hopper's

And "X Class Breakout" Hooper's

Also add these WITHOUT replacing any current Breakput Hoppers.

If you add those, I would play Forza Motorsport 7 a lot more!

Thanks for your time.

-Redleader772
9 Pages<<56789PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error