This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 7:23:42 PM(UTC)
As of today, though, no more 360 games are being added to the BC list, so this dream would seem to be dead.

https://news.xbox.com/en...-backward-compatibility/
#52 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:43:33 AM(UTC)
What a damn shame. I was really hoping it would become backwards compatible since there's no FM8 this year, but that's my fault for getting my hopes up. Guess this franchise had to let me down one last time..

🇨🇦
#53 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:37:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
After reading a discussion in the Horizon 4 area it made me think of something IF this BC does come to pass. I can see that there will probably be some 1st time players to Forza 4 after the release to BC. Imagine the uproar that will take place when people are not given access to the 17 Unicorn cars that were in 4.

No need to worry about that since BC for any of the 360 Forza games will never happen.

It's already happened, with Horizon 1.

It wasn't EOL.

#54 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 12:43:53 PM(UTC)
Sad news indeed. :(
#55 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 3:45:32 AM(UTC)
Sad news indeed - was hoping for an Xbox One remaster.
#56 Posted : Thursday, July 4, 2019 2:20:58 AM(UTC)
It's interesting that I see a lot of comments about licensing of cars being one of the detractors to BC for FM4, but as I look at all of the "returning" cars showing up in Horizon 4 I can't help but wonder how many of the FM4 cars are no longer licensed........

I'm sure there are a few, but not as many as most believe.....

After looking at the car list for FM4, most of the "non-returning" cars were special livery race cars specific to the time it was released and a handful of oddities (Ford Pinto and Chevy Corvair Monza). Even the 1996 Impala SS is on it's way back in FH4.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error