#1 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 2:36:58 PM(UTC)
Has anyone unlocked it? I drove a Koenigsegg one:1 to 261 and I haven’t gotten it, its locked at 99% anyone else have this issue?
Real driver
Racing4Vets Tampa chapter race team
Air Force vet
Forza Fan
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 3:48:44 PM(UTC)
Did you finish the race? I hit 255 several times, but the achievement did not pop until I finished the race.
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 4:10:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vf2supra Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone unlocked it? I drove a Koenigsegg one:1 to 261 and I haven’t gotten it, its locked at 99% anyone else have this issue?

If you are doing this on Le Mans Old Mulsanne, you have to complete the lap then finish race. Like LuckyDoug stated, I had to do this twice. First time didn't register.
So I tried that rewind button, took me all the way back to Forza 2....
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:00:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vf2supra Go to Quoted Post

The Achievement should really say Reach 250mph and finish race or even win race.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:14:54 PM(UTC)
Do at least 250mph

No rewinds

Finish race (no early quitting)

Achievement will pop after rewards are given

Edited by user Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:16:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Darn autocucmber

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 8:51:58 PM(UTC)
It just popped up as I rebooted the game from a crash, and yes I finished the race and got the rewards
Real driver
Racing4Vets Tampa chapter race team
Air Force vet
Forza Fan
#7 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 3:37:45 PM(UTC)
Does anybody know how to achieve this? I've gone 254 mph for sustained time in full races and it still doesn't give me the achievement. Anyone got it and how?
#8 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 5:55:05 PM(UTC)
I did 250 MPH in an IndyCar down the back straight of Daytona, 251 MPH to be exact.

Edited by user Friday, October 13, 2017 5:55:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 5:59:50 PM(UTC)
Got it last night after driving a Veyron that I owned. First time it did not work was a rental Veyron.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#10 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 6:29:16 PM(UTC)
I ran the Koenigsegg down the alt straight at Monza in a test drive, when I quit session I got the achievement.
#11 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 11:15:20 PM(UTC)
Tried doing 250 and quitting, didn't work. Finished a race after doing 250, but using a rewind. It didn't work. Had to do what Verruckschakal said, finish the entire race (free play, set to one lap), with no rewinds, press quit, and the acheivement popped as soon as I pushed quit.
#12 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 11:46:53 PM(UTC)
Rent a veyron on free roam on Le Mans old circuit and its quite easy to get it if you nail it down the straight
#13 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 12:05:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: teno1878 Go to Quoted Post
Rent a veyron on free roam on Le Mans old circuit and its quite easy to get it if you nail it down the straight

This is exactly what I did and it worked for me as well.

Note you do have to finish the lap.
#14 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 1:40:36 AM(UTC)

I've done this exactly with my primary account and it popped as soon as I completed the race

for some reason this is not working with my secondary accounts, oh well , will try again when i can be bothered as some have said it works the second time but not the first for some reason

#15 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 2:25:42 AM(UTC)
I was having a bit of difficulty with this. With all the assists off I could only get my Veyron up to 249 mph.

Found a tune called Veyron which increases PI to P932 and it'll now reach speeds of 270 mph.

As posted before ,if using 1 lap of Le Mans Old Mulsanne track, you need to complete the lap with no rewinds. Some recommend turning off traction assists which they say increases top speed but I didn't notice much difference. Achievement can also be done at Nurburgring - test drive, do one eighty and go round track in reverse of normal direction to reach the straight more quickly. Once 250 mph is reached, stop car and stop test drive. Achievement should then pop up.

User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#16 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 1:41:05 PM(UTC)
I rented the veyron and with only turning braking to abs on, it hit 260 on the back straight at lemans(I believe). Two fifty popped after finished one lap race. Speed it 9.5 on veyron and 9.4 on mclaren p1 that I own, but mcclaren would only hit ~245. But it handles much better!
#17 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 1:11:04 PM(UTC)

I took the McClaren F1 twice to 267 mph on Le Mans straight away and finished lap, still wont give it to me, might try this, frustrating.
#18 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 1:47:05 PM(UTC)
I did it, but in a car as far away from anything on this thread as possible: FnF GTX. Quite fun, actually.

No complications, either; finished one lap race on Old La Sarthe, cheevo popped. (no STM or TCS, driving line set to braking, manual no clutch, ABS, cockpit cam, rainy outside, about 20 degrees, temperature in my house was about 32, slept about 8 hours the night before, one of four lights in my living room were on...)

Edited by user Monday, December 4, 2017 1:49:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 2:02:44 PM(UTC)
Might just be the difference between finished 'lap' and finished 'race'.

I set up a one lap race on Le Mans old circuit I think - ran the Koenigsegg Agera, easily hit the target but abysmal placing against the drivatars.

#20 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2017 3:36:15 PM(UTC)
Just did this, did a two lap race on Old Le Mans with a rented Veyron Supersport, no AI cars. Finished the race with no rewinds. No indication that I got it, restarted the game, still nothing. Turned off my console and the Xbox Live phone app informed me that I got it.
#21 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2018 8:10:03 AM(UTC)
Just got the achievement using the Koenigsegg one:1
#22 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 2:50:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
Did you finish the race? I hit 255 several times, but the achievement did not pop until I finished the race.

The achievement doesn't require to finish the race. Just says go faster than 250 in any car

Notification

Icon
Error