This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 11:20:58 PM(UTC)
Last week one of the first things I did in Forza Motorsport 7 was to import a bunch of my vinyls from Forza Horizon 3 via the cloud data import feature. Just today I made some now vinyls in FH3 and I would like to import those into FM7 now. How do I update my cloud data? The "Forza Horizon 3 Files" tab in FM7 does not show my new vinyls, and I can't seem to find a way to force it to re-scan my cloud save data.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 8:28:05 AM(UTC)
I am having the same issue! I do not know what to do. I've tried multiple ways to force a sync but can't come up with anything that actually works. I'm glad I'm not the only one stuck with this stupid issue.,
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:13:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wangan Kitsune Go to Quoted Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one stuck with this stupid issue.,
Ha, same here, I'm glad it's not just me. Maybe T10 will spot this and have a suggestion.

#4 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:23:41 PM(UTC)
I've tried a number of things to force a cloud sync: I've completed races in FH3, I've completed PR stunts, I've changed the car I'm driving, I've moved to a new festival location, all sorts of stuff. These changes definitely are saved in my game data (restarting FH3 I see these changes reflected), but nothing seems to force FM7 to re-sync the cloud save data.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 10:36:11 PM(UTC)
I was having this exact same issue today. Did a logo on H3 on my PC, then tried to import it into FM7 on the X1, and only had a half-finished version there.

Didn't do anything in particular to fix it, but it did come up eventually.

edit- I found something that's helping me -as far as going from H3 on the PC to getting them onto the X1, anyways. I start the game on PC, then go into the X1. It will say I'm playing the game on another device, and ask if I want to play here instead. I say yes and it then re-syncs with the newer data from the PC.

Edited by user Monday, October 9, 2017 11:45:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Monday, October 9, 2017 6:13:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SeveredTester16 Go to Quoted Post
I start the game on PC, then go into the X1. It will say I'm playing the game on another device, and ask if I want to play here instead. I say yes and it then re-syncs with the newer data from the PC.
Ah, that's cool — I don't have an Xbox One to test with, sadly. I'm only playing on PC. So far, I haven't been able to figure out a way to force a cloud update.

I tried creating a couple of new dummy vinyls just using simple square shape layers and saving those, but still no dice.

#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 3:43:28 AM(UTC)
In the same boat, but will try the tips above and see what happens!

(AB) ABGRAPHICS : FM7 / FH3 / FM6 / Twitter / Flickr
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 3:28:08 PM(UTC)
I'm still unable to get new FH3 data to sync over to FM7. Hopefully a fix comes soon.
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:32:36 PM(UTC)
Does anybody know where FM7's local cache of cloud data lives (on PC)? I'm curious if I delete that, will it re-sync.
#10 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 1:31:16 PM(UTC)
Still unable to sync. Is this a known issue?

Notification

Icon
Error