This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 3:19:30 PM(UTC)
When I try to join a multiplayer hopper, it opens the joining lobby status screen (includes messages like creating matchmaking request and please wait). Within 2-5 seconds it gives me the message "failed to acquire server data".

I am on PC
i5-6600K
radeon rx 480
16GB ram
64bit Windows 10 Pro

I am also using a Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel in PS3 mode so that my computer recognizes it as a Logitech G25. This is working and should be unrelated to online connection issues

Edited by user Thursday, October 5, 2017 6:51:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:03:12 PM(UTC)
I think turn ten servers are at breaking point. I'm guessing too many people on. Plus they only have 5 or 6 hoppers. I'm guessing we need to try again later.
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 11:45:46 PM(UTC)
Has been discussed a few times and solution for it. Its either terodo, router or a windows services problem. I cant link to the topic as i'm currently on my phone. I'll try to edit it afterwards. Also if xbox app in win 10 under settings network gives any kind of error multiplayer wont work. So you can use that netwerk test while fixing things until it doesnt mention a problem anymore
#4 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 5:53:23 PM(UTC)
Thanks, it was Teredo and I got it fixed.
#5 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 6:11:23 PM(UTC)
I can't get in now either and I could a few days ago. Complete nonsense. Turn 10 is going down the crapper.
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 4:04:26 AM(UTC)
sorry couldn't post sooner , check this topic as well about the issue https://forums.forzamoto...cquire-server-data.aspx on windows 10 i have to restart those 2 services each time i restart my pc to make multiplayer on pc work

Notification

Icon
Error