This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<3456PrevNext
#101 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:19:30 PM(UTC)
Same here, I didn't even get the pretty Porsche picture anymore. I really love Forza, but this launch has me dumbfounded, T10 have always released solid Forza games, and for this to be happening sucks. Especially since many of us dropped 100 bucks for the ultimate edition thinking it would be worth it. So fat, I'm definitely not impressed. While we're at it, where's my AI cars in multiplayer?! I guess that doesn't matter since I can't play .y game right now anyway.
 1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:21:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RaindancerAU Go to Quoted Post
Turn10 declared victory on Twitter an hour ago saying it was all fixed too ....

Xbox Live Status page also took Forza 7 message off... the only problem game they have listed atm is NBA :-\

#103 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:30:35 PM(UTC)
Nothing untill now...Xbox One version won't start
 2 users liked this post.
#104 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:31:36 PM(UTC)
Did a full reboot/unplug and it works again.

Hold your power button down until the console shuts down. Unplug the power cable from both the xbox and the wall and wait a few minutes. Then restart and hopefully it should launch.
 2 users liked this post.
#105 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:41:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HDT4EVER25 Go to Quoted Post
Also I’m not able to use my VIP membership or the Hoonigan car pack. !!! Now I have to do the race all over again plus I’m hoping the issue with the VIP membership and the Hoonigan car pack is fixed I can’t even access the ultimate edition content plus can’t even play the game itself. This is ridiculous and it’s getting really annoying.

Yep got to agree with you still not working over an hour since the said it was working, They may have jumped the gun there.

Hoonigan Pack thinks it is the VIP pack for some reason

VIP pack refuse to download

None of the Download content works in offline mode

When I checked the manage games earlier the Hoonigan pack, Fast and Furious pack had downloaded with the VIP pack showing a failed to download error on to the Internal Drive. I keep the game and all Content on the external drive. And all download content was on the External so why those 3 packs decided to download I dont know.

If I check windows store it is saying Download to Xbox as it should do but right next to that is the tab saying BUY TO OWN with the price. And if I chec on the Xbox store on the Xbox it states all is installed except the VIP pack.

Xbox One S 2TB
#106 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:53:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: unLtd Cervy Go to Quoted Post
Did a full reboot/unplug and it works again.

Hold your power button down until the console shuts down. Unplug the power cable from both the xbox and the wall and wait a few minutes. Then restart and hopefully it should launch.

Been there done that several times along with the restart option and the full shut down option on the menu but will give it another try just for the hell of it, this is starting to get very annoying have been trying fo over an hour to get it to launch trying all normal methods and nada nothing works. And according to Turn 10 and Microsoft it was fixed over an hour and a half ago.

And to think I Changed my FM7 and the VIP pack to a 5 star review instead of the 3 and 1 star I had given them in the first place about 3 hours ago.
 1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:57:24 PM(UTC)
THANK YOU unLtd Cervy for the tip!!! Works fine for me here!!! God bless you! =]
#108 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:02:01 PM(UTC)
Same happening for me. Been playing fine since originally downloaded, but today launches the title screen and crashes after about 5 seconds. Re-booted, de-powered, still same issue.
 2 users liked this post.
#109 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:10:45 PM(UTC)
So I have had the same launch issues everyones been talking about so I tried troubleshooting did all the steps, hard reset, update, force quit, etc even did a full console reset. Then I uninstalled the game to try and reinstall to then find on the Xbox website that there was an issue on their side. I had them send me an update when it was resolved and now the game won't reinstall. It says I'm not connected to Xbox live but I can play call of duty online no problem. This is getting out of hand and I'm starting to regret spending the extra money for the deluxe edition considering I can't play the game at all now...
#110 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:24:48 PM(UTC)
Vic0310
i did the exactly tip that unLtd Cervy told me:

"Hold your power button down until the console shuts down. Unplug the power cable from both the xbox and the wall and wait a few minutes"

I waited at about 10 MINUTES and then turn on the console and works fine. Try to do this again, who knows?... Good luck!
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:41:31 AM(UTC)
#111 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:56:24 PM(UTC)
Try a full hard reset which according to SnowOwl's description does indeed include disconnecting the brick completely. Let it sit for 3 mins or so, reconnect, wait for the light to go from white to amber, then fire it up.

If it's still acting up, then try launching it offline. If that works, then you may have a corrupt save. Go to Options, Storage and select "clear Local Saved Games". This will require you to resync with the Forza server when you launch the game online.

There, hope this helps.
#112 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 11:15:03 PM(UTC)
So like everybody else my game crashed and still won't work. I uninstalled it like it said to do on the troubleshoot, now when I go into manage the game it has no saved data!?
I got the ultimate edition, been playing since then so I've racked up quite a lot of hours, a lot of cars and money! All of it is gone, can anybody help with this will they fix it? Reimburse some of it? Because this is ridiculous and I'm about to return the game and just buy project cars 2! Sort it out
#113 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 11:24:13 PM(UTC)
Having the same issue, tried everything and it didn't let me download the game. I reserved my Xbox and still can't download
#114 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 11:26:24 PM(UTC)
I paid 100 dollars to pre-order this game and I can't even play it. What a waste. I would also like to know why this is regional, I am in a party with 8 other people that are all playing Forza 7 yet here I am, trying to start the game and it immediately throws me to the dashboard.
#115 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 11:28:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JediSith1981 Go to Quoted Post
I've tried everything but un-installing or deleting my saves and nothing works (even tried ALL 3 power cycle methods)... this is B.S.

I don't know what's going on but to be a #1 game and be un-playable for many for most of the day (still for me) is total **** ... I'm beginning to think all that Pre-Order Ultimate Edtion profit had corners cut & now the server load can't handle everything. There wouldn't be this much issue over a patch (if it is, it's worst patch scenario I remember in an Xbox One game history)... T10 acknowledged the outage but we get no reason why ?

Making me think I'll be done with this before the Xbox One X comes and I'll still wish I would've waited before Christmas for a sale... Shame on me, but I never thought a Forza would be released so screwed up...

Yeah, no kidding. I think I will never pre-order a Turn 10 game after this mess. Half the people that are on my friend's list currently playing the game didn't even pre-order. Yet, here I am....100 dollars less and can't even play the game. What a waste.
#116 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 11:37:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: skwiggly z Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, no kidding. I think I will never pre-order a Turn 10 game after this mess. Half the people that are on my friend's list currently playing the game didn't even pre-order. Yet, here I am....100 dollars less and can't even play the game. What a waste.

Yep was having the same problem so ended up Signing out of Xbox and signing back in no good, reboot no good, signing out of Xbox and then rebooting Worked but Hoonigan Addon still thinks it is the VIP pack😵😵
#117 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 4:50:39 AM(UTC)
Glad I'm not the only one I bought the game yesterday disc version I put it in takes all day and nothing I was going to take it back but after reading everyone else having same problem bit relieved to tell you the truth tried all fixing techniques but no joy really hope they sort this not even had a chance to play it yet
#118 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 5:30:23 AM(UTC)
STILL won't load for me. I unplugged my Xbox overnight just for the heck of it. Got up, plugged it in, still crashes to the dash or totally reboots my Xbox after the Turn 10 screen (with the engine starting sound).

I signed out/back in to my XBL account to.
#119 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 5:35:16 AM(UTC)
I am surprised this isn't fixed yet. I just thought it was down last night in reference to the VIP updates coming out or something along those lines. Has anyone heard what is going on at all?
#120 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 5:47:12 AM(UTC)
This is absolutely ridiculous. I spent $129.99 on the game, along with thousands of other players to play earlier and we can't even play it, not to mention I've had numerous issues including losing a nice lap record due to a crash as well. I don't usually pre-order any games but Forza Ultimate Edition was ALWAYS an exception. Unfortunately I can't say I will be doing that again, if the game wasn't ready to be released, it shouldn't have been. I would've felt better waiting an extra month for it to be realeased without this many bugs. Very unimpressed T10
 1 user liked this post.
#121 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 5:49:59 AM(UTC)
The message off XBL status about the game is gone so assuming it will be working soon.... 150$ taxes in bought it yesterday installed and would like to try the game lol Although it will launch if offline but I want my perks from VIP and my long term Forza fan perks etc. (My fist post in a really long time lol)

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 5:50:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#122 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 8:39:37 AM(UTC)
SOLUTION : I have the disk, but having same problem. I seems like some sort of xbox live issue that only effects Forza 7. when i unplug it, and reboot it after unplugging internet connection it boots up and i can play it so long as the internet connection stays unplugged. so no multi-player but at least i can play it off-line. i hope they fix this soon. I hope it's not some hacker attack issue.

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 8:41:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#123 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 8:50:35 AM(UTC)
having the same problem with the disc copy of the game. I'm a bit frustrated at this point but at least I'm not the only one
 1 user liked this post.
#124 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 12:15:07 PM(UTC)
Same here, with a disc copy. Very frustrating.

Also, I bought the $100 ultimate edition. Which meant I've been on since last Friday, but I've noticed the Hoonigan car pack won't download - in game or from the store - anyone else experiencing this issue as well??
#125 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 1:14:45 PM(UTC)
This is just adding to the list of reasons I won't buy another Forza game. Did anyone at T10 do a minute of testing before they dropped this **** on us?

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 1:24:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 Pages<<3456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error