This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<23456PrevNext
#76 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:11:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: weathdan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: weathdan Go to Quoted Post
Spend a hundred bucks for this rubbish.

Time to give it another crack. Error message removed from XB1 site.

Failed to start again. Then, disc out, load another game, disc back in. On restart received message to install a 32GB update. Waiting for update to complete. See what happens.
#77 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:15:23 PM(UTC)
Had the same issue earlier this evening.
#78 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:16:26 PM(UTC)
Been checking it for close to 2 hours now, and still won't load...it goes to the gt2 rs then back to Xbox menu. It's off the list on Microsoft's website but still not fixed
 1 user liked this post.
#79 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:16:42 PM(UTC)
If are still having an issue launching the game try signing out of xbox live and sign in again, doing that fixed it for me just a few minutes ago.
#80 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:18:19 PM(UTC)
Try it now. It should work. I'must installing the update now, so I can'tell confirm.
#81 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:19:43 PM(UTC)
Had the same issue as well and deleted the game but now when I try to reinstall it I get the installation stopped error. Hoping this gets resolved as I'm having fun with the game. Is anyone who unstained the game able to get the game to reinstall? I'm digital.
#82 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:20:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pete Wingie Go to Quoted Post
If are still having an issue launching the game try signing out of xbox live and sign in again, doing that fixed it for me just a few minutes ago.

GENIUS! It worked!
 2 users liked this post.
#83 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:27:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

GENIUS! It worked!

Did not work for me.
#84 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:29:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dab1gg00ch Go to Quoted Post
Had the same issue as well and deleted the game but now when I try to reinstall it I get the installation stopped error. Hoping this gets resolved as I'm having fun with the game. Is anyone who unstained the game able to get the game to reinstall? I'm digital.

Yeah also uninstalled the game and can't currently re download the game I guess there a still some issues.
#85 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:35:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SgtFancypants98 Go to Quoted Post

GENIUS! It worked!

Did not work for me.

I did a hard reset before I tried it. Try that
#86 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:43:21 PM(UTC)
Also having this issue since latest update
#87 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:43:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PeterGriffin197 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: dab1gg00ch Go to Quoted Post

Yeah also uninstalled the game and can't currently re download the game I guess there a still some issues.

Im just going to call it a night and try to reinstall it when I wake up before heading off to work.
#88 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:45:06 PM(UTC)
Won't work for me. Hard reset, signed out... still crashes.
 1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:45:17 PM(UTC)
When is the issue going to be fixed? I have that issue too.
Big Boy in Action
YT: RP Gaming

#90 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:54:20 PM(UTC)
I am 132 races in and collector tier 9. Point is I've played a decent amount already and now I am having the same exact issue. Sometimes it won't even bring the title screen up before it goes back to the home page. No tricks have worked at all either. Hopefully we get a fix or at least an update since it seems to be really common
#91 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:54:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RussFactor84 Go to Quoted Post
There is a server issue listed on the Microsoft status page. If you want to get some races in, the workaround is to pop your Xbox in to Offline Mode from the network settings. The game will load right up and you can play while they sort out the issue. Enjoy... The evening isn't a complete waste.

This, right here. Took it Offline and game loaded right up. However, I think I'm pooched. It's taken me back to the very beginning of the game (First time Start). **** :( Hope I didn't lose my 1m credits and new cars along with the specials I received for being VIP.

This. Bites
#92 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:57:27 PM(UTC)
First time I ever preordered a game. Was looking forward to getting stuck in tonight. Looks like that plan has changed. Should have waited till it was down to $30. 😀
#93 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:04:42 PM(UTC)
Same issue here all of a sudden. Tried every way possible to work and nothing. Extremely disappointed. Feels like a waste of time and money.
#94 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:06:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SgtFancypants98 Go to Quoted Post

GENIUS! It worked!

Did not work for me.

I did a hard reset before I tried it. Try that

Still didn't work. Time to go to bed anyway, so I'll hope that whatever the issue is is resolved tomorrow.
#95 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:10:10 PM(UTC)
Still unable to download and reinstall the game. Tried all kinds of hard resets, shut downs, unplugging the console, console reset to erase settings, etc. Wasted hours trying to get this to work again to no avail. This is the first time I've had issues with an Xbox game and extremely disappointing as a lifelong Forza supporter.
 2 users liked this post.
#96 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:10:10 PM(UTC)
Tried the hard boot, sign out/in all to no avail... Took the XBOX offline and the game loads normally! Now the question is, will your game progress be saved and recognized when I connect back?

3 users liked this post.
#97 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:12:28 PM(UTC)
I've tried everything but un-installing or deleting my saves and nothing works (even tried ALL 3 power cycle methods)... this is B.S.

I don't know what's going on but to be a #1 game and be un-playable for many for most of the day (still for me) is total **** ... I'm beginning to think all that Pre-Order Ultimate Edtion profit had corners cut & now the server load can't handle everything. There wouldn't be this much issue over a patch (if it is, it's worst patch scenario I remember in an Xbox One game history)... T10 acknowledged the outage but we get no reason why ?

Making me think I'll be done with this before the Xbox One X comes and I'll still wish I would've waited before Christmas for a sale... Shame on me, but I never thought a Forza would be released so screwed up...
 1 user liked this post.
#98 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:14:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RSQSWMR74 Go to Quoted Post
Tried the hard boot, sign out/in all to no avail... Took the XBOX offline and the game loads normally! Now the question is, will your game progress be saved and recognized when I connect back?

Awesome question. Anyone know for sure please ?

1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:16:24 PM(UTC)
I’m having the same problem with the game was working fine last night and I was in a middle of a 81 lapper race as well. I went to resume the race this morning and nothing the game crashed. I uninstalled the game and went to install it again and I noticed that it didn’t ask me to download the update for it. Also I’m not able to use my VIP membership or the Hoonigan car pack. !!! Now I have to do the race all over again plus I’m hoping the issue with the VIP membership and the Hoonigan car pack is fixed but like someone else said in this forum I’ve spent lots of money on this game and I can’t even access the ultimate edition content plus can’t even play the game itself. This is ridiculous and it’s getting really annoying.
#100 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:17:00 PM(UTC)
Turn10 declared victory on Twitter an hour ago saying it was all fixed too ....
6 Pages<<23456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error