This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Thursday, December 14, 2017 6:46:50 AM(UTC)
NEW MOBILE FRIENDLY WEB APP available. See link in post.
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 1:09:40 PM(UTC)
For some reason I'm not able to view this spreadsheet. It keeps telling me that the content has either been deleted or that I don't have permission to view it. Any ideas?
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 8:22:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StupidSalmonnn Go to Quoted Post
For some reason I'm not able to view this spreadsheet. It keeps telling me that the content has either been deleted or that I don't have permission to view it. Any ideas?

I've got the same error.
Have you tried to contact CesarsWrath via a pm as he may not notice a request within the thread depending on he is checking the site?
#79 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 10:49:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hansonalanrob Go to Quoted Post

I've got the same error.
Have you tried to contact CesarsWrath via a pm as he may not notice a request within the thread depending on he is checking the site?

Thanks for making me aware of this guys, I'm not quite sure why the link wasn't working for you both, it is a my end. But I've edited it and refreshed the link. It should be working just fine. Please let me know.
Mr Salmon, check your Son's I'll send you the link there aswell 😊👍
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 11:39:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GTR CesarsWrath Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: hansonalanrob Go to Quoted Post

I've got the same error.

Thanks for making me aware of this guys, I'm not quite sure why the link wasn't working for you both, it is a my end. But I've edited it and refreshed the link. It should be working just fine. Please let me know.
Mr Salmon, check your Son's I'll send you the link there aswell 😊👍

I can confirm that it is working again for other people
#81 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 1:26:31 PM(UTC)
I don't seem to be able to download it, I keep getting the error too:

"This item might not exist or is no longer available
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."
#82 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 7:27:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Static Mellons Go to Quoted Post
I don't seem to be able to download it, I keep getting the error too:

"This item might not exist or is no longer available
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information."

I don't understand why it I fixed it just a few days ago. The other link to the online web app should work for you.
Do you have Excell or an app on your mobile that will read Excell files?

Edited by user Friday, February 16, 2018 7:29:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#83 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2018 5:04:45 PM(UTC)
I too get the can't download error. I am logged into my onedrive acct and it still says it doesn't exist. :(
#84 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2018 6:53:04 AM(UTC)
Ok so I've edited the link again there should be no issue now using it. Please make sure you have some form of Excell or an app that reads Excell in order to view the spreadsheet.
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:07:40 PM(UTC)
working now Cesar! thank you
#86 Posted : Monday, February 19, 2018 4:35:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Static Mellons Go to Quoted Post
working now Cesar! thank you

Spot on, enjoy 😉👍
 1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2018 1:03:56 PM(UTC)
I'm unsure if i'm inputting values wrong or not but the Imperial side of the spreadsheet is not working at all for me.
Everything except what I'm allowed to input is #REF
The metric side works fine, however. Is this an issue on my end only?
 1 user liked this post.
#88 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2018 12:56:36 AM(UTC)
How do I tune the suspension with the calculator?
When in doubt flat out
#89 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2018 7:13:55 PM(UTC)
So I there is an error with the sheet I'm seeing #REF! My end also. I'll post back in here once it is fixed.
#90 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2018 7:15:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: moocowunleashed Go to Quoted Post
How do I tune the suspension with the calculator?

Once I've fixed the error with the spreadsheet, all you need to do is input your values in the boxes on the left.
#91 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2018 8:38:30 PM(UTC)
Ok the issue is fixed, I'm not sure what caused it but I am suspicious that someone may of tried to tamper with it. but can not be certain. Anyhow it is now working again. Hope your guys get plenty of use out of it.
#92 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 2:58:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ThaJay236 Go to Quoted Post
that sheet of yours is based of Clark Griswold's sheet, its looks identical, which in turn is based of my older workings lol. The ARB's are different though.

Sorry I did not see your other reply earlier.
Yes this sheet is indeed based off of his sheet which originated in your FH3 topic I also took part in. I think you even added the link to that OP at some point. My changes are mostly to have a more complete way to customise the tune.

I will build and tune more cars later using your sheet and also my own and report back the results, if I find more or different things that seem to work for FM7.

Are there any significant changes to your work since then I should take into account?

btw - the FM7 physics feel soo good :)

Hey Guys. I’m surprised that FH3 spreadsheet is still kicking. Just started playing FM7... I am digging it so far.
#93 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2018 3:11:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ThaJay236 Go to Quoted Post
try expressing it as decimal point, ie 0.53
Of course, I did not think of that because google sheets can bet set to %. I will have a play around.

Also, just built a drift S15 and I noticed not that the anti roll bars should be that much softer, but the suspension needed to be that much harder to not bottom out at a very low ride height. I used my own calculator that I developed for FH3 for this one (click), and these are the values that rolled out after some driving and tweaking. Front ride height is about 2-3 clicks above lowest and rear a bit over a cm higher than front.
S15 Silvia drift tune

Nice Dude, unless your one in the same person, that sheet of yours is based of Clark Griswold's sheet, its looks identical, which in turn is based of my older workings lol. The ARB's are different though.

That spreadsheet was free for everyone, glad people actually use it..
#94 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:47:34 PM(UTC)
Good day, sorry to beat a dead horse but my one drive is giving me an error when I try to open the excel spreadsheet.
#95 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2020 6:26:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: outkast6 ACTUAL Go to Quoted Post
Using the newest calculator... it is GREAT... just like every other calculator you've published!!! Thanks for allowing us to utilize something so beneficial... your generosity and hard work doesn't go unnoticed!

Outkast 6
U.S. Marine Corps (ret.)
[/quote]

Thanks for using my comment in your reviews. I've been on a FH4 kick for quiet a while but getting back to FM7, your calculator will be as important to me now as it ever has.

HAPPINESS IS A WARM MACHINE GUN
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error