This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:48:05 PM(UTC)
Ah the B&W gets me every time. This car + Prague in B&W go so well together, and you have done a great job putting them together. I especially like the first shot.

🇨🇦
#27 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 5:33:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Ah the B&W gets me every time. This car + Prague in B&W go so well together, and you have done a great job putting them together. I especially like the first shot.
The car being pretty can sometimes make it hard to capture from certain angles. But in the end, I am relieved to finish the update. Anyway with that all said. Thanks for commenting.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#28 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 10:40:37 PM(UTC)
Great Start, I look forward to many more 'artistic' angles :)
#29 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:59:33 AM(UTC)
First of all thank you! Now I have the theme song of James Bond stuck in my head.. haha :(
But lovely shots you got there. The one mentioned by NV is a treat and I love it!
But the steering wheel is absolutely wonderful I'm like examinate the interior for James Bond gadgets and buttons
#30 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 4:17:25 AM(UTC)
For some reason, I'm really drawn to this shot-;

However, this one was close in second-;
#31 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 5:40:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: torque99GTP Go to Quoted Post
Great Start, I look forward to many more 'artistic' angles :)
I will try to include at least one artistic angle shot in my next update.

Originally Posted by: MFU82 Go to Quoted Post
First of all thank you! Now I have the theme song of James Bond stuck in my head.. haha :(
But lovely shots you got there. The one mentioned by NV is a treat and I love it!
But the steering wheel is absolutely wonderful I'm like examinate the interior for James Bond gadgets and buttons
If the pit lane in Prague didn't have so much shade it would of resulted in a brighter interior shot. And while that could of been achieved under Prague's current pit lane. In the end, I felt it would of over exposured the background, which I did not want to to do. Anyway with that said. Thanks for popping by.

Originally Posted by: PTG Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
For some reason, I'm really drawn to this shot-;

However, this one was close in second-;
If Prague's full lighting was captured in my replay, then it would of suited the first shot mentioned by you, instead of the lighting that was saved. Also while your second favourite was going to be replaced by a black & white shot. In the end, I felt there was enough B&W shots. But with those thoughts mentioned it is time for me to say one more thing. Thanks for commenting. :)

Edited by user Saturday, October 7, 2017 5:44:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:37:54 AM(UTC)
If anyone else wants to comment on my latest update, then I would be extremely thankful. Now where is my next non-contest update. Well over the last few days other things have come up. From selling something to being lazy due to me being off work. And of course trying out the GT Sport demo. So if I do pick up a copy, it will mean I can transfer some of my progress to the final game.

#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:58:13 AM(UTC)
Amazing Shots for the DB, not sure I could choose one. They just all look so perfectly placed!
#34 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 6:41:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Amazing Shots for the DB, not sure I could choose one. They just all look so perfectly placed!
Thanks keeping my gallery afloat for a few more hours.

#35 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 8:05:43 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Edited by user Friday, October 13, 2017 8:08:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 1:27:51 AM(UTC)

I'm not sure what I'm looking at. but I like t a lot.
#37 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 6:28:23 PM(UTC)
[quote=Nights Viper;787401]

Dude, Pebb, this shot looks like a pic you'd see in a magazine. Looks so realistic. Amazing work!
#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 11:02:29 AM(UTC)

Won-der-ful! Love it! First thing that popped up in my head was that Mr. Bond. James Bond, simply parked his car and with his bond babe heading for a cup of coffee, or tea coz he is an englishman after all. And when I photo tells more story than actuall photo that's how you know its a great awesome and perfect photo. If you know what I mean? :)
#39 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:10:29 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post

I'm not sure what I'm looking at. but I like t a lot.
My original plan was to release this at a later date. However since it was entered when I was running out of variable shots for the PMC, it meant that the shot was released sooner then expected. Anyway with that said. Thanks for the comment and visit. :)

Originally Posted by: NeroNemesis Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Dude, Pebb, this shot looks like a pic you'd see in a magazine. Looks so realistic. Amazing work!
It is good to see a different name in here. Now that is out of the way, I have one final thing to say. Cheers for popping by. :D

[quote=MFU82;805523]

Won-der-ful! Love it! First thing that popped up in my head was that Mr. Bond. James Bond, simply parked his car and with his bond babe heading for a cup of coffee, or tea coz he is an englishman after all. And when I photo tells more story than actuall photo that's how you know its a great awesome and perfect photo. If you know what I mean? :)
Here is a little secret. I just couldn't resist entering it into one of the PMC week's.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:11:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#40 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 4:40:00 PM(UTC)
First and fourth shots are my favourites. Great post. :)

🇨🇦
#41 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:00:25 AM(UTC)
Impressive stuff once again, Pebb. My favorite this time has to be the third shot. Simply love the idea and how it was laid out.
#42 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:53:22 PM(UTC)

Click for the Full Size

[center]News | My Next Comment Run

I will look at doing another one in the coming days. But before that happens, I would like to mention something. If anyone comments in another gallery, then the respectable thing to do is to return the favour. Yea sure, quality is the most important thing. Still that shouldn't stop anyone commenting or trying too. Then again, if your still not pleased with another gallery. Instead try to give creative criticism.

And if that is too hard. Take a few hours off or a day even, followed by trying again. Because in the end the only way people can improve or look at creating something different every so often. Is by giving something in the form of a comment, which might result in the giver receiving something in return.

Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
First and fourth shots are my favourites. Great post. :)
Originally Posted by: PTG Korniis95 Go to Quoted Post
Impressive stuff once again, Pebb. My favorite this time has to be the third shot. Simply love the idea and how it was laid out.
It is good to see the usual suspects keeping my gallery afloat.

#43 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:59:33 PM(UTC)
I love the 8th shot of the jaguar car. And shot 1 is also awesome. I really like the black and white headlight shot from week 3 comp entry. And from the newest comp I would have to say the DB shot is beyond amazing!!!
#44 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 5:00:34 AM(UTC)
Amazing shot, keep them coming
#45 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 2:24:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
I love the 8th shot of the jaguar car. And shot 1 is also awesome. I really like the black and white headlight shot from week 3 comp entry. And from the newest comp I would have to say the DB shot is beyond amazing!!!
There are two Aston Martins that feature DB in the model names. Anyway with that said, thanks for popping by BV. :)

Originally Posted by: IONizzle Go to Quoted Post
Amazing shot, keep them coming
Thanks for finding some spare time in your busy schedule to post up your thoughts.

#46 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 3:16:43 PM(UTC)
The DB5 shot along the river, and the first and last Jaguar shots are my 3 favorites!
#47 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 12:02:24 PM(UTC)
Loving these two:

#48 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 4:50:13 AM(UTC)
Great pics as usually!! I like those detail shots!!
#49 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 9:08:49 AM(UTC)

Click for the Full Size

Well there has been quite a few reasons why I have been slacking off. First I have been relaxing in the world of GT Sport's Photomode. Next some different kinds of treats like say different cheeses have been combined with other food. And finally my interest in FM7's photomode just hasn't been there of late. Now has the interest things resulted in me having issues with adapting with night tracks.

The answer in my mind is yes. Maybe some people have enjoyed part 1. But since my interest has been all over the place it resulted in me holding off on part 2. Even there has been times, when some shots were scapped even before the save button was hit. Even some have already faced the chopping board due to space. Anyway with those thoughts out the way, time to reveal the biggest one.

While walking to work yesterday one thing was bouncing around in my mind. There is a chance FM7 might be my last FM photomode for a few reasons. First where I am living in the next few years and the room sizes could have a big say.

If I can't fit everything I currently own either in my parents next home. Or am forced to sell things to fund my first rental, that could result in things needing to be sold. Take my 4K TV. If I do find my own place and money is a struggle, the 4K TV might have to be sold which will result in the Xbox One X having to revert back to 1080p But what could have a big say if my TV is sold months afterwards or a year later, the answer is the BBC's silly TV license.

Now if TV licenses weren't a thing in the UK, that would mean people not having to worry about going to jail for not paying a TV license. Sure currently, I don't have to worry about such things since I live with my parents. Yea, sooner or later a place of my own will have to be puchased or rented. And when that day comes. My current & future hours and job salary means it could be a struggle to even rent on benifits, which results in one thing. That being, things needing to be sold to even keep just one console & internet to stop me from becoming bored.

Originally Posted by: B FIFE22 Go to Quoted Post
The DB5 shot along the river, and the first and last Jaguar shots are my 3 favorites!
Currently it is still in my in-game gallery so there is a chance it will be entered into a future PMC week. Aside from that, thanks for the comment and visit.

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Loving these two:

Originally Posted by: MarioV8HEMI Go to Quoted Post
Great pics as usually!! I like those detail shots!!
Cheers Chaps :)

Edited by user Monday, October 23, 2017 9:11:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 9:15:27 AM(UTC)
Love the new photos. I really like coming to see your photos and then trying to figure out what part of the car it is. But honestly amazing stuff!
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error