7 Pages<<4567PrevNext
Rank: Series Champion
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#127 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 6:45:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post


Awesome stuff, take cover is my favorite 👍
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#128 Posted : Wednesday, June 6, 2018 10:15:52 AM(UTC)
“Open it up” and “take cover” both are amazing !!!
Rank: Series Champion
#129 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:04:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Awesome stuff, take cover is my favorite 👍

Thank you jungsten!

Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
“Open it up” and “take cover” both are amazing !!!

Much appreciated BV!

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#130 Posted : Sunday, June 17, 2018 11:57:18 AM(UTC)
Amazing set, I can't pick a favorite they're all fantastic!
Rank: Series Champion
#131 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 3:09:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Exit0rbit Go to Quoted Post
Amazing set, I can't pick a favorite they're all fantastic!

Thank you very much Exit0rbit!
Rank: Series Champion
#132 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 3:18:51 PM(UTC)
Today marks my three year anniversary of being declared cancer free. Time flies.


Type R


Blind



Honda Heart



Slick



Rush



Turn Away



Where To?



Smile



R



On My Way



Extras

These are my first attempts with the new panning focus mode.


The Battle



Track Monster



Mountain Road



Panning


Thanks for coming by and for all of the support you all have given me over the years! :)


Rank: R-Class Racing License
#133 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 4:06:15 PM(UTC)
I love 'Turn Away' and 'Where To?', great work with the Type R!

🇨🇦
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#134 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 2:50:59 AM(UTC)
The Type R pictures are fantastic. Happy anniversary stay healthy 🍻
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#135 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 6:02:02 AM(UTC)
Honda heart and where to are amazing!!! Love looking at your stuff.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#136 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 11:00:30 AM(UTC)
digging the "SLICK" Type-R Very contrasty and solid angle!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#137 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2018 12:57:18 PM(UTC)
My jaw still drops every time I see your sets man, very well done!
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#138 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 1:57:37 PM(UTC)
Viper, I must say you are an absolute legend when it comes to taking photos. Keep it up man, your shots are always one of a kind!
Rank: Racing Legend
#139 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2018 11:20:34 AM(UTC)
The flowers add a bit of peace to this shot, even if the cars are far from peaceful.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: Series Champion
#140 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 10:47:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
I love 'Turn Away' and 'Where To?', great work with the Type R!

Thanks KTVDS!


Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post
The Type R pictures are fantastic. Happy anniversary stay healthy 🍻

Thank you jungsten!


Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Honda heart and where to are amazing!!! Love looking at your stuff.

Much appreciated BV!


Originally Posted by: Wonderpill Go to Quoted Post
digging the "SLICK" Type-R Very contrasty and solid angle!

Thanks Wonderpill!


Originally Posted by: A9 Atlas Go to Quoted Post
My jaw still drops every time I see your sets man, very well done!

Thank you very much Atlas!


Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
Viper, I must say you are an absolute legend when it comes to taking photos. Keep it up man, your shots are always one of a kind!

I really appreciate the kind words IR! :)


Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
The flowers add a bit of peace to this shot, even if the cars are far from peaceful.

Thank you for stopping by Pebb!

Rank: Series Champion
#141 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 11:06:45 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Sunday, July 29, 2018 8:05:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#142 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 2:32:43 PM(UTC)
That last set is fire 🔥🔥🔥 I can't even pick favorites here. Well done.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#143 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 4:51:59 PM(UTC)
Jeez another jaw dropper set. 😲 This is truly something special.

🇨🇦
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#144 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 8:41:52 PM(UTC)
that first 720 photo is absolute beauty. It should have won the last photocomp! Nothing was better then that photo and I go through all the photos. That was top notch!!! It was a winner for me!
Rank: Series Champion
#145 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 11:20:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post
That last set is fire 🔥🔥🔥 I can't even pick favorites here. Well done.

Thank you jungsten!


Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Jeez another jaw dropper set. 😲 This is truly something special.

Thanks KTVDS!


Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
that first 720 photo is absolute beauty. It should have won the last photocomp! Nothing was better then that photo and I go through all the photos. That was top notch!!! It was a winner for me!

I appreciate the kind words BV! :)

Rank: Series Champion
#146 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 11:26:07 AM(UTC)
812 Superfast



Waterfront



Shy



Curves



Hey



Bend



Watching



City Speed



Country


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed :)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#147 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 11:46:49 AM(UTC)
Nice set altogether but waterfront is on another level, love it
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#148 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 3:12:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post
Nice set altogether but waterfront is on another level, love it


Gotta agree with you, such a stunning shot. I also really like 'Watching', great work NV.

🇨🇦
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#149 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2018 4:01:32 PM(UTC)
Haven't visited in a while, good to see you're still taking excellent shots!
Rank: Racing Legend
#150 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 10:10:03 AM(UTC)
While I might be going weak at the knees after seeing such a shot. Do you think it is suitable for the younger generation. Reason being it looks like the shot was captured for a jazz mag. :p

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
7 Pages<<4567PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error