16 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#276 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 5:58:09 PM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 25





Edited by user Wednesday, April 25, 2018 6:03:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#277 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 6:03:25 PM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 26





Rank: X-Class Racing License
#278 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 6:17:56 PM(UTC)
35 Interior Shots from Several different cars







































































Rank: X-Class Racing License
#279 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:46:18 PM(UTC)
....
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#280 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:50:26 PM(UTC)
....
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#281 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:51:53 PM(UTC)
...
Rank: Racing Legend
#282 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 4:47:17 PM(UTC)
My favourite from the last few updates is still this one for a mix of reasons. But the main reason it is my favourite is down to the angle, which makes it look like a Swiss watch. Other then that. I also like the lighting, because it goes well with how you have setup the shot.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#283 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 7:33:12 PM(UTC)
35 interior shots lol you crazy guy. 😂 They're all great! You have a knack for the up close detailed shots.

🇨🇦
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#284 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 8:04:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
My favourite from the last few updates is still this one for a mix of reasons. But the main reason it is my favourite is down to the angle, which makes it look like a Swiss watch. Other then that. I also like the lighting, because it goes well with how you have setup the shot.


Yea it toook me a half hour to get the lighting right on this shot. When you break into the car in the garage you cant adjust the lighting so you have to make do. Getting the light to reflect on this shot the way I wanted it to was in a very small window that I had to move all around for. But it was worth it I loved how the shot came out.

Thanks for stopping by!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#285 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 8:05:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
35 interior shots lol you crazy guy. 😂 They're all great! You have a knack for the up close detailed shots.


40 more coming!!! I am all sorts of crazy for the interior of these cars!!

Thanks for coming by!!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#286 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 8:42:45 PM(UTC)
Mr. Interior's Interior set 2
40 pics

















































































Rank: X-Class Racing License
#287 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 8:50:34 PM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 27





Edited by user Sunday, May 6, 2018 5:26:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#288 Posted : Friday, May 4, 2018 8:50:35 AM(UTC)
When i see the level of detail in your pictures it makes me wonder if we have got the same game. I guess that says it all. Keep up the good work

Edited by user Friday, May 4, 2018 8:51:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#289 Posted : Saturday, May 5, 2018 5:00:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jungsten Go to Quoted Post
When i see the level of detail in your pictures it makes me wonder if we have got the same game. I guess that says it all. Keep up the good work


We have the same game, I have spent countless hours figuring out my photo taking method. It works for me. I only get these shots because for the most part I know where and how to look at the cars.

Thanks for stopping by.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#290 Posted : Saturday, May 5, 2018 8:22:30 PM(UTC)
I'm constantly impressed by how you take so many shots but they're all so unique, on top of great quality.
Rank: Racing Legend
#291 Posted : Sunday, May 6, 2018 11:04:32 AM(UTC)
I like the layout you have gone for in this shot.

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#292 Posted : Tuesday, May 8, 2018 5:58:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Exit0rbit Go to Quoted Post
I'm constantly impressed by how you take so many shots but they're all so unique, on top of great quality.


I just take the pictures I would want as background on my computer. If I like it I'll take it. They all end up as backgrounds at some point. So thats my goal going into shooting a car. What would look good as a background! I end up with a lot of background photos!!!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#293 Posted : Tuesday, May 8, 2018 6:00:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
I like the layout you have gone for in this shot.


Man it took me a while to get that shot. Everything kept disappearing on me or wires or tubes would come into the shot I didnt want. It was hard to get that camera in just the right place to where I was somewhat happy with the photo.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#294 Posted : Wednesday, May 9, 2018 5:13:24 PM(UTC)
Your gallery always takes so long to load... I wonder why! 😂

Not that I am complaining, the detail and creativity you capture never ceases to amaze, keep up the good work!

🇨🇦
Rank: Series Champion
#295 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 8:34:30 AM(UTC)
Great idea in this shot:



I also really like these:





Great work!


Rank: X-Class Racing License
#296 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 10:50:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Your gallery always takes so long to load... I wonder why! 😂

Not that I am complaining, the detail and creativity you capture never ceases to amaze, keep up the good work!


I can’t help taking so many photos. And with all these photos I still have around 300 I have yet to post! I am always behind in posting.

Thanks for coming by.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#297 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 10:51:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Great idea in this shot:



I also really like these:





Great work!




Thanks for stopping by.

That first picture was accidental, but I liked the idea of it.
Rank: Racing Permit
#298 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 12:05:55 PM(UTC)
Great idea for a theme, I found inspiration in your photo's.
I like these the most:









Rank: X-Class Racing License
#299 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2018 5:59:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RichardKortland Go to Quoted Post
Great idea for a theme, I found inspiration in your photo's.
I like these the most:











It’s why I share my photos, to inspire others. So if it worked for you then that’s the best thing I can hear! Thanks!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#300 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2018 6:16:15 PM(UTC)
Photocomp 28 Win

Winner




16 Pages<<1011121314>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error