88 Pages<<7475767778>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#1876 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:01:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PhattyHales Go to Quoted Post
I read through the first 10 pages of this and gave up. Up to that point i didn't see any indication if you didn't buy cars through this if there were other ways to buy them later or not. After years of being screwed over by Turn10 this is the first Forza game I haven't bought new. I only ended up with 7 this past week when a friend was given two as a gift so he gave me a copy. My stubbornness aside, how many of these cars can actually be acquired through other means and how many of them did I actually miss out on? Excluding AH.

ManteoMax has a list.

It sucks for everyone, not just you. But, after many complaints, Turn 10 is at least making more of these cars available.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#1877 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:19:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
I read through the first 10 pages of this and gave up. Up to that point i didn't see any indication if you didn't buy cars through this if there were other ways to buy them later or not. After years of being screwed over by Turn10 this is the first Forza game I haven't bought new. I only ended up with 7 this past week when a friend was given two as a gift so he gave me a copy. My stubbornness aside, how many of these cars can actually be acquired through other means and how many of them did I actually miss out on? Excluding AH.

ManteoMax has a list.

It sucks for everyone, not just you. But, after many complaints, Turn 10 is at least making more of these cars available.

Typical. That's pretty lame. Coming from Project Cars 2 to Forza 7 is a bit of a let down. It's still fun but the physics aren't anywhere near as good (I use a wheel).
 3 users liked this post.
#1878 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:25:13 AM(UTC)

ManteoMax has a list.

Typical. That's pretty lame. Coming from Project Cars 2 to Forza 7 is a bit of a let down. It's still fun but the physics aren't anywhere near as good (I use a wheel).

So why not play Project CARS 2 instead? I don't understand how you must write a post with such complaints, expecting someone to reply to it so you can just put this game down compared to a game you like more. You could've just asked around... There's a large thread on locked cars in this forum, and all of the lists are in the stickies.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#1879 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 10:32:01 AM(UTC)

ManteoMax has a list.

So why not play Project CARS 2 instead? I don't understand how you must write a post with such complaints, expecting someone to reply to it so you can just put this game down compared to a game you like more. You could've just asked around... There's a large thread on locked cars in this forum, and all of the lists are in the stickies.

Yeah, posting here to put the game down was exactly my intention. You caught me... No, I was asking to see if there was any way to get these cars after being in the Specialty Dealer. Like I said, I dug through the first 10 pages of this thread and didn't see an answer and no, I wasn't going to hunt through the next 65 pages for it. And notice that I said the game is still fun.
#1880 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:20:42 AM(UTC)
yes, most cars are repeats in the specialty dealer
 1 user liked this post.
#1881 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:49:05 PM(UTC)
This might be the first week I've gotten 2 cars I didnt already own. Lucky me, i'm still 2500 from level 44 collector. What gives? Auction cars dont even increase the score
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#1882 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:04:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
This might be the first week I've gotten 2 cars I didnt already own. Lucky me, i'm still 2500 from level 44 collector. What gives? Auction cars dont even increase the score

Have you sold some
When you sell you lose points but it doesnt show so when you buy new ones it might not go up
Also did you notice what the increase to collector score was on each of those cars
On mine it showed about 10 points each since i did already have them but not from the specialty dealer
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#1883 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:23:29 PM(UTC)
For me, I already had the expensive car, and the SD card wouldn't increase in collector score. The other two added 10 points total, 4 for the Ford, 6 for the other.
 3 users liked this post.
#1884 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:02:38 PM(UTC)
This week's cars are:

- 2010 Aston Martin One-77

- 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO

- 1963 VW Type 2 De Luxe
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
 3 users liked this post.
#1885 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:43:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Specialty Dealer cars available June 19 - June 26

This is the first opportunity to buy the VW:
2010 Aston Martin One-77 - previous Specialty Dealer
2010 Ferrari 599 GTO - previous Bounty Hunter Rivals, ForzaRC stream, Specialty Dealer
1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe - Bounty Hunter Rivals in March

Note that if you already own the Ferrari and VW as gifts, buying them in the Specialty Dealer will increase your Collector Tier Score slightly.

2010 Aston Martin One-77
  • Tier: Legendary (+1,760)
  • Buy Price: 1,035,000
  • Homologation: Exotic GT S800
  • Stock: S736 | 750 HP NA V12
  • Aspiration Swap: TT
  • No Engine Swaps
  • Aero: standard Forza Bumper/Wing

2010 Ferrari 599 GTO
  • Buy price: 523,250 CR
  • Tier: Super Rare (+902)
  • Homologation: Exotic GT S800
  • Stock: S715 | 661hp naturally aspirated V12
  • Engine swaps: none
  • Aero: Forza front/back only

1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe
  • Buy price: 27,025 CR
  • Tier: Common (+44)
  • Homologation: Forza Specials
  • Stock: E103 | 50 hp naturally aspirated Flat 4
  • Engine swaps: 305 hp F4 Turbo | 355 hp F6 | 415 hp V8
  • Aero: Roof rack, standard Forza front/back

Edited by user Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:43:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1886 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 5:44:48 PM(UTC)
I got #10 of the Ferrari and #90 of the VW! Yeah!

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 1 user liked this post.
#1887 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 7:06:47 PM(UTC)
Yah finally the combi van
#1888 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 7:29:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

I don't understand - are these cars individually numbered?
#1889 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 8:41:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gryphon962 Go to Quoted Post

Yeh all cars bought in the specialty dealer are individually numbered
Not that it means anything though
Part of the reason they dont show if they are already owned or not

Edited by user Tuesday, June 19, 2018 11:36:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1890 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:58:30 PM(UTC)

Each week is a run of that car. It goes from 1 to whichever is the last one bought, then resets if the car is featured again in the future.

People were supposed to value the cars with more special numbers, but it seems the community has unlearned how to deal with such special cars, lol. I'd have expected painters for example to fight hard for #1 cars and people to brag that they own car #1, car #13, and so on.

Alas, no one knows how to roleplay anymore. All people care about are their C-class hoppers these days.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:59:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#1891 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 10:03:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Yep is what I was thinking yippy the VW camper time to mod with sports kit and make her 4X4 for off road now I'm crying as it is a hunk of junk to drive pulls to the right [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] and how did they pull that off rolls over on every corner like wow it is impressive how bad it is to drive All I did was change the Suspension to Race and all Engine parts to race with a Turbo for good measure and it is a horror to drive don't remember a modified real one being this bad to drive.. it is the pulling to the right that has me how they pull that one off.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:23:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1892 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 12:47:25 AM(UTC)
Sweet. Finally can get the VW microbus. Glad I happened to check this thread, I might not have opened up the game in time to get it otherwise.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#1893 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 2:36:05 AM(UTC)

Each week is a run of that car. It goes from 1 to whichever is the last one bought, then resets if the car is featured again in the future.

People were supposed to value the cars with more special numbers, but it seems the community has unlearned how to deal with such special cars, lol. I'd have expected painters for example to fight hard for #1 cars and people to brag that they own car #1, car #13, and so on.

Alas, no one knows how to roleplay anymore. All people care about are their C-class hoppers these days.

Well, one can do it for himself. I have #3000 from the first batch of the Pagani Zonda C and I value it more than any other special dealer car I have. Even above the single digits I own.

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#1894 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:40:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alan J T Go to Quoted Post

Yep is what I was thinking yippy the VW camper time to mod with sports kit and make her 4X4 for off road now I'm crying as it is a hunk of junk to drive pulls to the right [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] and how did they pull that off rolls over on every corner like wow it is impressive how bad it is to drive All I did was change the Suspension to Race and all Engine parts to race with a Turbo for good measure and it is a horror to drive don't remember a modified real one being this bad to drive.. it is the pulling to the right that has me how they pull that one off.

I set it up as an s800, it's a blast to drift in tag. I haven't noticed any pull to the right
#1895 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 12:56:22 PM(UTC)
Didn't pull to the right for me, either. I put the F4 engine in it and maxed all the engine upgrades except the turbo. It was trying to roll a lot until I turned off traction control... not sure how that fixed the problem, but it did. Had to leave stock tires on, though, because white walls.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#1896 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 1:29:49 PM(UTC)

Beetle and Type 3 are the same, use negative toe in the front to minimize it.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#1897 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 8:49:31 PM(UTC)

Re tuned to A with the V6 no Turbo and race tyres instead of sport redid the camber and toe changed diff to 45-55 instead of 49-51 power split and it helped now have a top 12 time for pacific region at the Airport for it. It now slides instead of gripping and tipping on the corners but still dicy to drive.
And I have uploade to my Xbox profile just how bad it was and the almost perfect roll and flip it managed to do.
#1898 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:31:03 PM(UTC)

Re tuned to A with the V6 no Turbo and race tyres instead of sport redid the camber and toe changed diff to 45-55 instead of 49-51 power split and it helped now have a top 12 time for pacific region at the Airport for it. It now slides instead of gripping and tipping on the corners but still dicy to drive.
And I have uploade to my Xbox profile just how bad it was and the almost perfect roll and flip it managed to do.

I can assure you it's not due to power, I made a quick E300 build for this Kombi and the car drives like a pendulum, demanding constant corrections.

It doesn't have any aero to speak of either so the top speed is catastrophic. :D

Sixty years of automobile development have resulted in a much better car (the Odyssey).

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#1899 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:56:06 PM(UTC)

I can assure you it's not due to power, I made a quick E300 build for this Kombi and the car drives like a pendulum, demanding constant corrections.

It doesn't have any aero to speak of either so the top speed is catastrophic. :D

Sixty years of automobile development have resulted in a much better car (the Odyssey).

Yep still a hand full to drive is not often I have to tune a car so it slides instead of grips going arround corners I much prefer full on grip but with this thing full grip = Flip
 1 user liked this post.
#1900 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 4:02:24 PM(UTC)
Cars in this week's specialty dealer are:

- 2000 Plymouth Prowler

- 2005 TVR Sagaris

- 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S

LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
88 Pages<<7475767778>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error