This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
84 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 10:58:28 AM(UTC)
does anyone have info on this? i saw it in the menu in some gameplay videos
 3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:24:34 AM(UTC)
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_9_15_17
Quote:
Over the coming months, we’ll be introducing our series of events in Forza 7, including new #Forzathon events, constantly updated Rivals and Hoppers that will make full use of our new homologation system (more on that next week), new Prize Crates (featuring goodies like Mod cards, Driver Gear, new cars, and more) as well as unveiling cars in our Specialty Vendor (which will feature a regular cadence of unique cars for purchase), and more.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:26:04 AM(UTC)
thanks
 5 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:57:22 PM(UTC)
Here's an image of the vendor. Note the day countdown in the upper right. "Once you buy this car you won't be able to buy it again" from the Specialty Vendor (I think), according to Mechberg in the livestream.

6 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:11:42 PM(UTC)
Cool. Kinda reminds me of the used market in some of the GT games, which was a feature I rather liked.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:34:49 PM(UTC)
i like it...plus it looks like you can put fender flares on the mx5 now(:
 2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:59:43 PM(UTC)
This looks good I could never afford or win the unicorn cars in the old game
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:38:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: chaus44 Go to Quoted Post

That's the MX-5 NC Cup Car, isn't it?
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:45:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

In the picture, that is the 2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20 in all of its Rotary-powered goodness.

And I must say, the R33 LM is gorgeous. I can't wait to drive it; hopefully it is not too hard to unlock ;)
"YoungRhombus? That sounds like the name of either a fledgling math student or a rapper."
-Mechberg, 7/8/16
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:56:18 PM(UTC)
Does any one know if cars from the full announced car list will be in the specialty dealer in the future weeks or will the specialty dealer only include new cars to the game? Just wondering if they are keeping cars from us that has been announced as in the game that is inaccessible at launch

Team Slip-Style

#The Fun Destroyer
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:11:18 PM(UTC)
[In the picture, that is the 2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20 in all of its Rotary-powered goodness.]

good eyes! this is some positive news for a change

Edited by user Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:11:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:45:36 PM(UTC)
If these upgraded cars have stats or parts unavailable on the game otherwise and are available to run the leaderboards........think I'm going to hold off on this game until I hear more.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:17:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DMz xDJ Jasonpx Go to Quoted Post
Does any one know if cars from the full announced car list will be in the specialty dealer in the future weeks or will the specialty dealer only include new cars to the game? Just wondering if they are keeping cars from us that has been announced as in the game that is inaccessible at launch

If you look at MotorWorldHype's Car List Scrolling video, compare the list of cars that are missing from that video to the confirmed car list. I can almost guarantee that at least a few of those missing are in the specialty dealer (as all 3 cars in ManteoMax's photo were not present in the MWH video: the Falcon, MX-5 Super20 and R33 LM).
"YoungRhombus? That sounds like the name of either a fledgling math student or a rapper."
-Mechberg, 7/8/16
 4 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:26:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YoungRhombus Go to Quoted Post

In the picture, that is the 2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20 in all of its Rotary-powered goodness.

The Super20 has a supercharged I4.

One of "The 50"
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:29:11 PM(UTC)
I have Just watched that video and there is a lot of cars missing from the announcement list, i really hope this isn't how they are going to do things, it would really suck if we have to wait for cars to come in the specialty dealer section that should already be available at launch, but when i think about it they can not have missing cars being released through the specialty dealer as they state 700+ on launch and if we have to wait for launch announced cars to come in there in the coming weeks its basically false advertising and im pretty sure t10 aren't that stupid

Edited by user Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:53:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Team Slip-Style

#The Fun Destroyer
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:40:08 PM(UTC)
This may be a dumb question, but do we need to make sure to buy any and everything that pops up here?

Kinda sounds like if we don't buy them, they won't be available to purchase down the road?

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
#17 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:41:33 PM(UTC)
i just take the skyline, the others 2 i can stay without, i was more interested in the nissan
#18 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 1:41:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post
This may be a dumb question, but do we need to make sure to buy any and everything that pops up here?

Kinda sounds like if we don't buy them, they won't be available to purchase down the road?

I made sure i bought them all
They are there for 2 weeks so should be able to get the 500k or so by then lol

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 6:45:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YoungRhombus Go to Quoted Post

And I must say, the R33 LM is gorgeous. I can't wait to drive it; hopefully it is not too hard to unlock ;)

yeah... the super20 doesnt have a rotary its just the I4 from the miata with a supercharger
They sure arent fast but they are fun
#20 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 11:46:59 AM(UTC)
I'm more curious about the countdown. How exactly does this specialty dealer work?

It can't be real time days because when I played the game just after release at midnight it said new vehicles available in 12 days. When I was playing it a couple of hours ago it had gone down to 11 days.

Pretty sure there hasn't been 24 real hours gone since I started playing the game 20 hours or within the 18 hours it changed from 12 days to 11 days...

What's the deal?

My Channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/tehbonce Twitter: @ThrillingTweets
 2 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 11:55:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: the sVig Go to Quoted Post
I'm more curious about the countdown. How exactly does this specialty dealer work?

It can't be real time days because when I played the game just after release at midnight it said new vehicles available in 12 days. When I was playing it a couple of hours ago it had gone down to 11 days.

Pretty sure there hasn't been 24 real hours gone since I started playing the game 20 hours or within the 18 hours it changed from 12 days to 11 days...

What's the deal?

No, it would be 24 hours when you take into account its been live for about 12 hours before i got it due to New Zealand and Aussies
#22 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 5:36:23 PM(UTC)
I believe the cars in the specialty dealer are also limited to a certain number of vehicles that are available to be purchased. When I purchased the 1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM I noticed a block up in the top right of my screen in my garage that stated "Production Run" and had a number in this case 492 and a date mine said 09/29/2017. Now if I am looking at this right it could mean one of two things. Either there are only 492 of these cars to be sold or I bought the 492nd car of this model from the specialty dealer in Forza Motorsport 7. Not sure which one it is. If there are only 492 cars to be sold of this model that would be great, as it would make cars rare again and you would have to pick and choose which cars you really want. Which makes grinding and saving fun.
#23 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 5:58:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clk430Racer Go to Quoted Post
I believe the cars in the specialty dealer are also limited to a certain number of vehicles that are available to be purchased. When I purchased the 1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM I noticed a block up in the top right of my screen in my garage that stated "Production Run" and had a number in this case 492 and a date mine said 09/29/2017. Now if I am looking at this right it could mean one of two things. Either there are only 492 of these cars to be sold or I bought the 492nd car of this model from the specialty dealer in Forza Motorsport 7. Not sure which one it is. If there are only 492 cars to be sold of this model that would be great, as it would make cars rare again and you would have to pick and choose which cars you really want. Which makes grinding and saving fun.

From what I can tell, it means you got the 492nd car.

Quote:
If there are only 492 cars to be sold of this model that would be great, as it would make cars rare again and you would have to pick and choose which cars you really want. Which makes grinding and saving fun

And when you've spent all that time grinding and saving for that particular car, only to find out all 492 of them have been bought by then? Not very fun then in my eyes. They're already cars that I'll likely never drive in real life, let alone own. I don't want a game to mimic real life that closely.
#24 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 6:46:30 PM(UTC)
I picked up all three. I thought when I bought them that it said they were available for 11 days. If they have a limited production run I doubt they could have them available for 12 or 11 days or however many days it is. It looks like some of the loot crates are available for a limited time to. Several of the crates have 24 days available on them. Other than that I have no idea why they have the production run listed on these cars.

According to Wikipedia
The 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM.
Nissan produced just 188[30] of this model, 86 GT-R LM and 102 V-Spec LM. Nissan entered two R33 GT-R cars in the 1995 Le Mans 24 hour race where the number 22 car finished tenth overall.

Is that production run number in the upper right the number of people who bought the car in game?

Edited by user Sunday, October 1, 2017 7:07:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#25 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 7:02:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clk430Racer Go to Quoted Post
I believe the cars in the specialty dealer are also limited to a certain number of vehicles that are available to be purchased. When I purchased the 1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM "Production Run" and had number 492 and a date . Either there are only 492 of these cars to be sold or I bought the 492nd car of this model from the specialty dealer in .

Well have some good or bad news on this all depends how you look at it I guess

My Nissan is number 863
My Ford is number. 889
MY Mazda is number 1215

So im guessing here that cars will be sold to the end of the date and not untill sold out, so number of units for sale will be based on how many are sold till time runs out to buy one, I intend to buy all cars on offer from the Specialty Dealer.
84 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error