This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
7 Pages<<567Prev
#151 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:41:19 PM(UTC)
This helped me:
set my windows insider update setting to the next previous version of windows and installed the preview build 16299! Now the download of forza motorsport 7 runs fine and with full download
#152 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 10:28:10 PM(UTC)
It happenned to me like 5 times, I was hoping to play the game at September 29, tonight the download restarted 5th time after reaching 70GB, total download that destroyed my monthly download allowance has exceeded 200GB. I paid for 100$ for a game I can't play that also ruined my monthly download limit. Guys, where should I apply for a refund?
#153 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 3:31:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: karbonretro Go to Quoted Post
It happenned to me like 5 times, I was hoping to play the game at September 29, tonight the download restarted 5th time after reaching 70GB, total download that destroyed my monthly download allowance has exceeded 200GB. I paid for 100$ for a game I can't play that also ruined my monthly download limit. Guys, where should I apply for a refund?

Contact Microsoft Support, go to their website and you can either phone or use online chat.
When you purchased the game you would have received an email/receipt. Find this and quote the order ID to Microsoft Support and request a refund.
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error