7 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:19:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HBR RoadHog Go to Quoted Post
To those still having issues if you have not done so already click the x in your download queue to cancel the download of the game then click get updates.

After numerous failures it worked fine for me after I did that.

As for download speed my speed was up and down during download. Most of the time it was between 60 and 80Mb/s and I am on a 100Mb/s connection.

Same here - thanks.
#77 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:20:16 AM(UTC)
I hope this doesn't happen on Xbox :(
#78 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:23:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xHedon Go to Quoted Post
I hope this doesn't happen on Xbox :(

My copy seems to be downloading fine on my Xbox One when I checked this morning... started downloading it last night and it was almost 50% complete this morning at 8am. I hope I haven't put my foot in it though saying that! I only downloaded it on Xbox One after realising that I was getting absolutely nowhere with the PC version. I wasn't going to download it until after I installed it on my PC as it is no longer my main gaming platform (that's the PC).
#79 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:27:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HBR RoadHog Go to Quoted Post
To those still having issues if you have not done so already click the x in your download queue to cancel the download of the game then click get updates.

After numerous failures it worked fine for me after I did that.

As for download speed my speed was up and down during download. Most of the time it was between 60 and 80Mb/s and I am on a 100Mb/s connection.

I tried that several times and all that happens for me is that all four of pre-load files disappear and clicking on Get Updates no longer shows anything to do with FM7. I have to initiate the download from the Ultimate Edition "Install" button on the actual Store page and then all four just fail with an error code, I believe, ending in D12.

I suspect I may have messed something up by uninstalling all the pre-order files which installed last week when I bought the game. Maybe the Store is refusing to download anything for me because the pre-load file is no longer there and it thinks I'm trying to download the Standard/Deluxe versions, which do not unlock until 3rd October? I wouldn't put it past Microsoft to overlook something like that; that someone might actually uninstall the pre-order files without any way to redownload them.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:28:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#80 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:48:12 AM(UTC)
Same here. Started for the 4th time in a row now... Keep getting error for "MAIL & CALENDER" too.

Maybe it's a good idea to DEINSTALL the awful "Mail & Calender" app :D I will try that... I never use it anyway.

https://answers.microsof...ad41-7c0a5d45fe80?auth=1
#81 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:54:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EazyMoney97816 Go to Quoted Post
Same here. Started for the 4th time in a row now... Keep getting error for "MAIL & CALENDER" too.

Maybe it's a good idea to DEINSTALL the awful "Mail & Calender" app :D I will try that... I never use it anyway.

I just went into the app settings and disabled Auto app update, however im still one of those that have tried 4 times to download.

#82 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:56:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EazyMoney97816 Go to Quoted Post

Same, both Forza 7 as well as the Mail & Calendar app fail to update.
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:01:51 AM(UTC)
Same thing for me !

I downloaded 88/95GB , paused it to play online and guess what , error 0x80070005 !!!

Tried resume , error 0x80070005.

Did the subinacl methor , error 0x80070005.

It's not a new problem , same thing happened with FH3.

Microsoft have to work on their store ASAP. It looks like they don't care.

One thing I noticed , be sure to have at least twice the empty space on your drive to install this game. Looks like it download it and then install it. I might be wrong on that tho.
#84 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:04:23 AM(UTC)
Literally done with this, at this point my download has restarted 4 times with downloading anywhere from 15gb to 40gb and with a 8 Mb/s connection it's already painful downloading 95gb of data let alone restarting every time the slightest thing goes wrong. I have tried every single "solution" possible and have gotten nowhere.

I will refund this game by tomorrow if this issue isn't properly addressed and fixed. and to those still trying, stop trying, this is a known issue at this point and by trying over and over, you're either just eating through your data cap or just wasting your own time not using your PC because of an incompetent "Store"
#85 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:06:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gabwebsite Go to Quoted Post
Same thing for me !

I downloaded 88/95GB , paused it to play online and guess what , error 0x80070005 !!!

Tried resume , error 0x80070005.

Did the subinacl methor , error 0x80070005.

It's not a new problem , same thing happened with FH3.

Microsoft have to work on their store ASAP. It looks like they don't care.

One thing I noticed , be sure to have at least twice the empty space on your drive to install this game. Looks like it download it and then install it. I might be wrong on that tho.

Yep, now the 8th the store have the 0x80070005 error. This time at 30gb. Did i say i love steam and gog.com? .-)

#86 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:16:01 AM(UTC)
How can I get a refund on this? I've tried downloading the game several times now only to have it restart from 0 and none of the fixes have worked. There hasn't been any word from Turn 10 or Microsoft, so I think I should cut my losses.
#87 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:32:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gtx2roadster Go to Quoted Post
How can I get a refund on this? I've tried downloading the game several times now only to have it restart from 0 and none of the fixes have worked. There hasn't been any word from Turn 10 or Microsoft, so I think I should cut my losses.

well... you can ask for a refund. but remember that you cant play the game until the 29th. so downloading it today or not doesnt impacts the customers (yet).
but the y have to fix it asap for sure.
because if we cant have an early access, we'll lost an adavantage we pay for.
#88 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:40:28 AM(UTC)
I give up... 4th time I tried to download FM7, same flipping result every time... It restarts from zero after getting around 79GB downloaded.
Seriously, what a mess! I tried everything that was advised here to fix the issue, none worked so far.

I hope for Turn10 that they will find a fix and quickly, because this just embarrassing and annoying!

Edited by user Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:04:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#89 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:31:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Willgart Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: gtx2roadster Go to Quoted Post

well... you can ask for a refund. but remember that you cant play the game until the 29th. so downloading it today or not doesnt impacts the customers (yet).
but the y have to fix it asap for sure.
because if we cant have an early access, we'll lost an adavantage we pay for.

Right. I'll give it until Friday I guess before I get a refund. But, as of now I can't even download past 100mb on a 4G tether without the download stopping.
 1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:17:47 AM(UTC)
How do I get a refund? It's not like I have experienced a loss, I have not because I preordered the standart version and game is not out yet, but I dont wanna be buying anything from this **** store. I'd waited for Quantum Break and Ori to come to Steam because I did not want to use this Windows Store thing, yet in case of Forza 7 I could not cuz I love da game. That was a pretty big mistake. Downloaded more than 200 gigs and did not shut my PC down for more than a day. Yet my hands are empty still.

I'll refund this and go for PCars even tho I love Forza better. I simply cannot stand this unprofessinal approach of both Microsoft and T10. If you do not have the proper infrastructure, you cannot force players to use your so-called Store.
#91 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:27:02 AM(UTC)
Happened again. Download stopped after something like... 60 or 65gb. Why are you so lazy MS? Same happened last year with FH3 (Which I was lucky enough to download it straight away). If you are going to oblige us to buy the game though your platform, at least be sure that it can handle the content or the increased traffic.
I'll give it one more chance (I have some hope because there's a bar ≈75% full under the icon on the start menu), if not I guess I threw 100 dollars to the bin, because I bought the game through Amazon and I don't know if I can get a refund.
Do your homework next time MS, it ain't difficult. Or maybe try asking to your neighborhours how they do it (Steam will be glad to host your game on their servers).
Posting here will do nothing because it seems that they don't care about the customers they were interested in.
#92 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:37:05 AM(UTC)
srsly i am getting mad soon.... i wasted like 400gb of traffic already..... i stop now. i will try tomorrow , if it is not fixed i will refund, end
#93 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:51:36 AM(UTC)
Well same here. Restarted two times already. Just like Horizon last year. I will refund it and retry it around christmas.

Still the Store and official communication here are the worst I´ve ever seen

Edit: Refund just came through. Very fast and the only positive thing I can say about the Store

Edited by user Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:11:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#94 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:13:32 AM(UTC)
still the same problem i tryed 4 times
#95 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:41:02 AM(UTC)
I might have you all beat for amount downloaded before the error popped up. I got to somewhere just over 91Gb. If only this was a competition.

I had the error, along with Mail And Calendar right at the start, so I cancelled the app update and started FM7. It went great all day at around my expected speed of 34Mb/s. At 91Gb I gave it another 15 mins but when I came back Mail and Calendar had popped back up and they'd all failed. Restarting gave me a new, slower speed of 18Mb/s, which soon failed also.
I'm convinced Mail And Calendar is causing the problems from what I've seen/read but it's greyed out when I try to uninstall it.

There's no way I can do the download in the time left tonight now, so I guess I'll keep looking for solutions and try again tomorrow. What a mess.
FH3 was such a painless install for me too, although I didn't do a pre-load for that as i didn't get the code until the day. Maybe I should have done the same here.
#96 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:46:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wideload1971 Go to Quoted Post
I might have you all beat for amount downloaded before the error popped up. I got to somewhere just over 91Gb. If only this was a competition.

I had the error, along with Mail And Calendar right at the start, so I cancelled the app update and started FM7. It went great all day at around my expected speed of 34Mb/s. At 91Gb I gave it another 15 mins but when I came back Mail and Calendar had popped back up and they'd all failed. Restarting gave me a new, slower speed of 18Mb/s, which soon failed also.
I'm convinced Mail And Calendar is causing the problems from what I've seen/read but it's greyed out when I try to uninstall it.

There's no way I can do the download in the time left tonight now, so I guess I'll keep looking for solutions and try again tomorrow. What a mess.
FH3 was such a painless install for me too, although I didn't do a pre-load for that as i didn't get the code until the day. Maybe I should have done the same here.

I was able to deinstall the Mail and Calender App. Everytime it tries to update this App both downloads get error codes. I will report back if it did work after completely removing Email and Calender App.

#97 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:57:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xScorpion217 Go to Quoted Post

I was able to deinstall the Mail and Calender App. Everytime it tries to update this App both downloads get error codes. I will report back if it did work after completely removing Email and Calender App.

How did you uninstall the app? As I say, my option is greyed out and I'm hoping you might have another solution. I think I'll go looking for one too as I'd like to remove that hurdle before starting again.
#98 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:00:59 AM(UTC)
#99 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:08:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xScorpion217 Go to Quoted Post

How did you uninstall the app? As I say, my option is greyed out and I'm hoping you might have another solution. I think I'll go looking for one too as I'd like to remove that hurdle before starting again.

I typed "Mail" into the windows search bar (not store) and it showed me the app i rightclicked it and selected uninstall now its gone.
#100 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:42:17 AM(UTC)
Well done Microsoft.
I bought the Ultimate Edition for PC.
I downloaded 80GB yesterday and paused the download because I did not wat to keep the PC running during night.
Today I wanted to continue the download. It started and showed the 80GB from yesterday and suddenly the donwload restarted from the beginning.
I have to download it again although there are 80GB data in the installation directory.

So I kept donwloading from the beginning and paused after 1 GB to see what it will do, when I want to continue the download.
Hey, it started again from the beginning.

I cannot preload the game because it is not working.

I want to play the game on Friday so fix this until tomorrow.
7 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error