#1 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:53:25 AM(UTC)
Any reason why this week in particular, games and lobbies have been getting more and more messy? I went through (THROUGH) a wall on airfield yesterday, I play with a mate with two screens next to each other, often times this week he doesn't see some people as if they were in a different server, even had someone the other day who couldn't see me but I could tag him. When stationary anywhere my friend will see me drive off and vice versa until the servers catch up and you go back to where you actually are. Drivatar on the track going around. We've played this game for a long time and through all the bugs and glitches seen in races and virus matches it has never been as bad as the past few days. Youd think after 6 editions of the same ol thing you'd have it somewhat under control, with quality deteriorating as the seventh installment nears, I'm not sure I care to buy yet again a full priced game.

From a customer Pov it is really hard not to assume this decay is done on purpose to add incentive to buy into fm7, and it has just the opposite effect here.

Notification

Icon
Error