11 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#176 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 7:59:42 AM(UTC)
Forza loyalty rewards are awarded once when you start the game, so nothing further is unlocked if your tier level increases after that.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#177 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 8:00:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dsielke Go to Quoted Post
How long does it normally take for Forza games, Like Forza 7 to recognize you have increased a tier in the rewards program? I went up to tier 11 a couple of weeks ago but still do not have access to the tier 11 badge in Forza 7.

And you never will they may get arround to fixing the first 2 badges you are missing Tier 1 and Forza Veteran but as for the rest you only recieve Badges and Driver gear for the Tier you had when starting the game.
#178 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 8:01:26 AM(UTC)
The Tier badges were loyalty rewards and would have only unlocked based on your tier level when you started playing FM7. If you reach Tier 11 while playing FM7 you won't get the badge.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#179 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 8:49:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
The Tier badges were loyalty rewards and would have only unlocked based on your tier level when you started playing FM7. If you reach Tier 11 while playing FM7 you won't get the badge.

You should get the badge, how else would anyone get the Tier 12 badge?

/waiting for his tier 12 badge

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#180 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 11:57:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DAVfoto Go to Quoted Post
I just checked to see if I got my 350, nope still 275, so make that 3 and a half weeks I haven't gotten my rewards.

I am in the same situation. I levelled up to Tier 10 shortly after the game was released and I am still getting the 275,000 cr. pay-out of Tier 9, instead of the 350,000 cr. pay-out for Tier 10 as described in the op. I have also been waiting 3 and a half weeks for the updated payouts

#181 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 4:53:45 PM(UTC)
Was on the Forza Hub for the first time yesterday and the rewards section said I was to receive 9,000,000+ credits as a reward for playing previous games. I have not seen those credits yet. They have not shown up in messages to download or anywhere else. 4 hours is supposed to be the window that they are received in. It's been about 30 hours. Am I missing something?
 1 user liked this post.
#182 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2017 5:02:11 AM(UTC)
Sunday or Monday this week gone, I levelled up to tier 12, never got the extra payout during the week, and even on Friday I got the 425k reward for Tier 11, not 500k for tier 12.
Or is this like the in game levelling, were you get to a certain point and rewards don't improve ?
I thought at least I will be back to 500K again, were I was a couple of years or so back !

Edited by user Saturday, November 4, 2017 5:03:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#183 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2017 6:21:05 AM(UTC)
Not just you, this has been covered in many threads here.

It's broken, not a priority to be fixed anytime soon according to official statement.

I've been waiting 4 weeks, so have many others, join the club.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#184 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2017 6:48:25 AM(UTC)
Same here...
Mod Edit - Don't use your signature for snarky remarks - D
#185 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 6:00:54 PM(UTC)
I'm at Tier 11 now, yet still getting the Tier 10 weekly rewards?
#186 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 7:28:43 PM(UTC)
5 weeks for me still getting Tier 11 rewards after hitting Tier 12.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#187 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 8:53:56 PM(UTC)
I am missibg 75k i had gotten back up to tier 12 this week didn't get the 75 k for tieribg up plus the reward is syill at 425 so i difnt get the aditonal 75k ther also so 150k short anyone else have this issue
#188 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 10:29:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
I am missibg 75k i had gotten back up to tier 12 this week didn't get the 75 k for tieribg up plus the reward is syill at 425 so i difnt get the aditonal 75k ther also so 150k short anyone else have this issue

You are still showing as tier 11 on here

Looks like it's an issue that will never be fixed if raindancer is still waiting after 5 weeks

It took almost 3 weeks for mine to finally come through after hitting tier 12

Edited by user Thursday, November 9, 2017 10:31:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#189 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 11:26:11 PM(UTC)
Same here. Tier 10 but only getting tier 9 rewards for a month now.
How come everything in this game is winding me up? First the VIP-scam, the fact the didn’t add hardly any new cars, the AI that’s non-excisting, the multiple game crashes, lagging when browsing the cars, the “dynamic” weather that’s just scripted, the impending micro-transactions, ....
Maybe next time, when working on Forza 8, take your time, iron the bugs out and release something you can be proud of instead of this pile of turd.
#190 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 11:28:47 PM(UTC)
While others saying it I might as well. I crept into Tier 12 after waiting weeks for the Awards to catch up. I am missing 75K I should of had after moving back up to tier 12 this week didn't get the 75K for going upTier this week either.
Can someone at FHQ please sort out the Rewards page so that it actually tracks in near real time? The days Played does so why do the rest falter?, I am still down a few points although I have given the Awards on the Unlocked Achievements page. Must be many others in this boat, too..
#191 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2017 11:51:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
While others saying it I might as well. I crept into Tier 12 after waiting weeks for the Awards to catch up. I am missing 75K I should of had after moving back up to tier 12 this week didn't get the 75K for going upTier this week either.
Can someone at FHQ please sort out the Rewards page so that it actually tracks in near real time? The days Played does so why do the rest falter?, I am still down a few points although I have given the Awards on the Unlocked Achievements page. Must be many others in this boat, too..

not sure what's going on but your tier also only shows tier 11

must be an error somewhere
#192 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 12:45:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

My score /22,000 has crept to 20,001. I am owed for today's usage & 1/30 Showcases & another 60/500 Days played which will come eventually as the days roll by as I play F7 daily doing Daytona Speedway at night. As you have checked, what I am saying is correct. I do not know where the assumed error is but I have only what I read on the screen. I have checked the Hub/Rewads/XBOX & on here and it says T12 needing 1,999 points to the next Tier. It, F7, does not show up as recognised on XBOX Smartglass. I know I will never get the x/1000 for FApex as I will not buy a gaming PC just to achieve a few hundred points and play the game that I flogged (F6?) to death way back.
Can you let me know how to check the accuracy as I was Tier 11 max in FH3 then that altered when F7 was released then back up when I started F7 on pre-lease Friday.
Not knocking anybody but there must be a lot of players out there far, far more frustrated than me to be honest.
#193 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 1:02:16 AM(UTC)
Just adding myself to the list - rewards haven't increased since hitting Tier 10 a month ago. However I do think T10 have bigger issues to deal with right now...
Alfa Romeo - "Making drivers into mechanics since 1910"
#194 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 1:08:00 AM(UTC)

My score /22,000 has crept to 20,001. I am owed for today's usage & 1/30 Showcases & another 60/500 Days played which will come eventually as the days roll by as I play F7 daily doing Daytona Speedway at night. As you have checked, what I am saying is correct. I do not know where the assumed error is but I have only what I read on the screen. I have checked the Hub/Rewads/XBOX & on here and it says T12 needing 1,999 points to the next Tier. It, F7, does not show up as recognised on XBOX Smartglass. I know I will never get the x/1000 for FApex as I will not buy a gaming PC just to achieve a few hundred points and play the game that I flogged (F6?) to death way back.
Can you let me know how to check the accuracy as I was Tier 11 max in FH3 then that altered when F7 was released then back up when I started F7 on pre-lease Friday.
Not knocking anybody but there must be a lot of players out there far, far more frustrated than me to be honest.

Great, problem now appears sorted and I'm off to get more points somehow and go into hibernation. Waking only to do 50 Lapppppppppers at Daytona at night!

Edited by user Friday, November 10, 2017 1:11:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#195 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 6:25:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post

You are still showing as tier 11 on here

Looks like it's an issue that will never be fixed if raindancer is still waiting after 5 weeks

It took almost 3 weeks for mine to finally come through after hitting tier 12

It shows as tier 12 on my side sure it will be fixed at some stage sooner tge better i need loads off credits to get my cars i lost in fh2 save
#196 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 6:28:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Smoke5495 Go to Quoted Post
Just adding myself to the list - rewards haven't increased since hitting Tier 10 a month ago. However I do think T10 have bigger issues to deal with right now...

Thats true for sure they are busy with issues in FM7 am sure once that settles we will get whatever credits were owed from rewards once they fix the site cookies thing at top of the web page needs fixed also doing my head in lol

Edited by user Friday, November 10, 2017 7:19:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#197 Posted : Friday, November 10, 2017 10:15:38 AM(UTC)
Don't know if this helps at all but I hit tier 12 a couple of days ago. I got the tier 11 425k awards and the screen had the 75k step up separate but not available. Came back and the 75k were now available to download. So, maybe..... Will have to wait for the next set to see if the 500k is there but I did get the 500k, albeit in 2 steps, not one.
#198 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 5:13:41 AM(UTC)
Level 8 and now I am getting 50k. Pretty sure is was a lot more just a few days back.
#199 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 7:49:11 AM(UTC)
My Forza Rewards only increases 10 points a day. I know it should have increased a lot more because I completed all 3 of Forzathon achievements, Paparazzi, Rennsport, Show Off, Buy and Sell Auction, Tune It Up, and Seeker Elite Achievements. That’s between 12-15% of the total achievements and my gamer score didn’t increase. Oh well, I’m still having a blast playing when I can.
#200 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 3:29:28 PM(UTC)
Is it worth playing FM2 - FM4 to boost my tier? Will they still update?
11 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error