11 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#151 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:07:42 PM(UTC)
Does anyone know how often Forza Rewards updates or how? Its tracking achievements very well by including all of the ones I've unlocked to this very day, however, it still tracks my driver level as 44 even though it is 52. Why would it update my achievements unlocked today but only my driver level from a couple of days ago? Same thing with showcase events. I've completed 9 but it's only showing 5.
 2 users liked this post.
#152 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:10:25 PM(UTC)
Not all of the rewards criteria will update concurrently so just stay patient.

🇨🇦
#153 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:03:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: pimpedsasqauch Go to Quoted Post
i just increased my tier from 5 to 6 and i didn't get the instant reward. does any one know anything about this, if so let me know whats going on plz

It seems to be affecting quite a lot of people
Have a look in the threads specifically about forza rewards
Ive gone from 11 to 12 and it never happened either

Did your rewards ever come through?

I went from Level 7 to Level 8 a few days ago, but I've received nothing in-game. I really want that Forza Motorsport 4 race suit.

1 user liked this post.
#154 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:31:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Union 360 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: pimpedsasqauch Go to Quoted Post
i just increased my tier from 5 to 6 and i didn't get the instant reward. does any one know anything about this, if so let me know whats going on plz

It seems to be affecting quite a lot of people
Have a look in the threads specifically about forza rewards
Ive gone from 11 to 12 and it never happened either

Did your rewards ever come through?

I went from Level 7 to Level 8 a few days ago, but I've received nothing in-game. I really want that Forza Motorsport 4 race suit.

I got 75k..wether it was from the week before or not i dont know..
You wont get the race suit
You only got them at what tier you were at when you first began ..not as you go up tiers...only your weekly credits will increase

Edited by user Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:32:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#155 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 3:32:41 AM(UTC)

You only got them at what tier you were at when you first began ..not as you go up tiers...only your weekly credits will increase

Ah man, that sucks. I'm guessing I would have to delete my save and start it again for the game to recognize the new rewards tier. I really wish they made it so that the game recognizes the change in rewards tier and gives you rewards for the new level!
#156 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 3:46:49 AM(UTC)
Don't know if this is the right place for this, but hit tier level 11 three days ago, still haven't gotten the tier up rewards AND today didn't get my weekly rewards as a Tier 11. Help?
 1 user liked this post.
#157 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 3:53:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Union 360 Go to Quoted Post

Ah man, that sucks. I'm guessing I would have to delete my save and start it again for the game to recognize the new rewards tier. I really wish they made it so that the game recognizes the change in rewards tier and gives you rewards for the new level!

If you restart the game you will NOT get the loyalty rewards again. They are a one time reward.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#158 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 1:49:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

If you restart the game you will NOT get the loyalty rewards again. They are a one time reward.

Whaaaat? Now that's just bananas...

#159 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 8:39:43 AM(UTC)

Last friday was the third time that although I'm Tier 12 (should be rewarded with 500.000), still receiving Tier 11 reward (425.000).
Anyone else in the same case yet? (I dont know if somebody got this trouble fixed).

Cheers!
#160 Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 4:27:12 AM(UTC)
Friendly request: please fix Forza Rewards and its update-schedule.

Current status for me:

- gamerscore should read 495/500 (unlocked my final achievement last Sunday)
- showcases completed should read 300/300 (unlocked in-game cheevo on Oct 4 already)
#161 Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 12:38:44 PM(UTC)
I think it's really stupid that you don't get the tier level rewards when you level up. I was tier 9 when I started Forza 7, within a couple days of playing I reached tier 10. But because I wasn't tier 10 when I started I don't get the driver suit. In my opinion, the driver suit should not be tied to rewards tier. It should be tied to previously played Forza titles. I have owned (and still own) and played every Forza title. The loyalty rewards in Forza 7 were an insult to someone who has put in tens of thousands of hours to the Forza franchise. Not to mention many hundreds of dollars.
The ability to speak, does not make you intelligent.
- Qui-Gon Jinn
#162 Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:10:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ERTStigsCousin Go to Quoted Post
I think it's really stupid that you don't get the tier level rewards when you level up. I was tier 9 when I started Forza 7, within a couple days of playing I reached tier 10. But because I wasn't tier 10 when I started I don't get the driver suit. In my opinion, the driver suit should not be tied to rewards tier. It should be tied to previously played Forza titles. I have owned (and still own) and played every Forza title. The loyalty rewards in Forza 7 were an insult to someone who has put in tens of thousands of hours to the Forza franchise. Not to mention many hundreds of dollars.

At the very least they should be awarded when you Tier up as far as those outfits are concerned. In the past with cars it was not really a big deal but I’m not sure there is another way to obtain the Loyalty suits.

Is there another way to get them, like out of loot boxes?
 1 user liked this post.
#163 Posted : Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:41:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OctagonQontrol Go to Quoted Post
Friendly request: please fix Forza Rewards and its update-schedule.

Current status for me:

- gamerscore should read 495/500 (unlocked my final achievement last Sunday)
- showcases completed should read 300/300 (unlocked in-game cheevo on Oct 4 already)

I am in this boat.
My Gamer Score is down and so is my Showcase.
I am around 70/500 down in total.
It would push me closer to the Level 12 I am working for and which will then be achieved with the days I play going up.

Can some one press the correct buttons at HQ for me as the Unlocked Achievements show what I am saying is correct.
#164 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 9:50:03 PM(UTC)
Why do I all of a sudden only get 75.000 instead of 350.000 ?
The amount displayed in the hub as rewards for all the different Forzas has always been broken, but now the credits actually paid out are wrong as well it seems.
#165 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 9:54:17 PM(UTC)
You might ought to post about it in the technical support forum.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#166 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 9:58:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Prinz Pils Go to Quoted Post
The amount displayed in the hub as rewards for all the different Forzas has always been broken, but now the credits actually paid out are wrong as well it seems.

Did you level up from 10 to 11 since Friday and are receiving the Tier 11 rewards mid week?
#167 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:10:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Prinz Pils Go to Quoted Post

Did you level up from 10 to 11 since Friday and are receiving the Tier 11 rewards mid week?

No, I have been 11 for a while.
Received only 75.000 in Horizon 3 as well.
Was 350.000 in F7 and H3 all the weeks before.
#168 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 5:27:39 AM(UTC)
So, shortly after FM7 came out...I moved into tier 7. According to the tier rewards pages that I have seen online, I should get 175,000 credits each time they do the credits rewards. But, each time since I got to tier 7 I have been getting the 125,000 tier 6 reward. Do I need to do something to activate being tier 7?
#169 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 6:06:03 AM(UTC)
yes, sale the camaro!! LOL

do a search for tier rewards, with the release of fm7 they restructured the payouts.
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#170 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 6:12:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XCELRATE Go to Quoted Post
yes, sale the camaro!! LOL

do a search for tier rewards, with the release of fm7 they restructured the payouts.

LOL...but I love my Camaro's.

I did, that's why I was confused. Based on this...I should be getting 175K. The first reward I got after FM7 came out was a tier 6 reward and it was 125K. I got to tier 7 shortly thereafter and it didn't change my rewards.

Is this not the correct tier scale:

https://www.forzamotorsp...t/en-us/news/wir_9_22_17
#171 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 6:21:26 AM(UTC)
for some reason it takes a bit of time to get the updated pay, like two weeks or something. I should be getting my 350k now and the last two weeks I got 275 from tier 9
#172 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 6:26:24 AM(UTC)
But it is completely bugged. I moved to tier 12 last week and only get the tier 11 rewards. Also I still don't have the Tier1 badge. Hopefully, the get this stuff fixed.
#173 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 6:30:14 AM(UTC)
I just checked to see if I got my 350, nope still 275, so make that 3 and a half weeks I haven't gotten my rewards.
#174 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 7:54:16 AM(UTC)
How long does it normally take for Forza games, Like Forza 7 to recognize you have increased a tier in the rewards program? I went up to tier 11 a couple of weeks ago but still do not have access to the tier 11 badge in Forza 7.
#175 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 7:58:00 AM(UTC)
It is a known bug and will hopefully fixed asap.
11 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error