This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
11 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 2:08:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

It's good they have removed the need for tokens and dlc to max the game though
hopefully it will be retrospective to games like FM5 as well

They said it'll be retrospective, but no idea when it'll take effect.
#27 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 2:32:02 PM(UTC)
How are they going to handle future game purchases of games that had those point requirements? Meaning if I buy Forza 5 later will they max out those points automatically or is this a one time deal?
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 2:33:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OneGrumpyUncle Go to Quoted Post
How are they going to handle future game purchases of games that had those point requirements? Meaning if I buy Forza 5 later will they max out those points automatically or is this a one time deal?

It sounds like it's a one time deal.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#29 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 4:04:39 PM(UTC)
My horizon tokens have not maxed out yet

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 4:18:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

Several of mine haven't either, but I hope they do soon, its 800 points worth of rewards score.

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#31 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 4:33:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

Several of mine haven't either, but I hope they do soon, its 800 points worth of rewards score.

Yep same here
Should finally have FM5 maxed out when it updates
#32 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 4:41:41 PM(UTC)
I would get 1800 rewards points if it maxed out my DLC/tokens for FM5 & 4, and FH1. I'm currently still playing FM4 and FH1 off and on the past couple months.
#33 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 6:53:09 PM(UTC)
Forza Rewards are down at the time of this posting (and nobody's profile shows up when they post), it seems they are being updated as I write this.

🇨🇦
#34 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 7:00:59 PM(UTC)
It'll be interesting to see what changed. Forza Hub's down too.
 2 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 7:41:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post

Finally no more ultimate editions for me. ;) It is sad that rewards were adjusted once again, tier 12 for 500k now. I don't think it is rewarding to take something away from you and give it back for playing the newest game but it is what it is. I think they could keep current levels and give a crate each week for tier 12 in addition to 500k.

Give me a break. So you're saying that because you are getting 400k per week instead of 500k or whatever it is, that is the difference maker for you. You can literally bank millions of credits from rewards over the life of the game.

On a more positive note, it's nice to know I'm at the perfect tier to get the FM3 suit,the one I wanted most and I should get a massive tier point increase with DLC and token points. This also makes VIP cars worth more.

-k

1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 8:03:13 PM(UTC)
Now, if only the 1000 Club Expansion for Forza Horizon would also magically max out for everybody... Am I asking too much? lol
Nevertheless good move for removing the DLC and tokens based rewards for the future iterations in the series (I only hope that there wouldn't be any rewards based on removed content also).
 2 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 8:28:35 PM(UTC)
Quote:
One additional note regarding Forza Rewards: Based on player feedback we have removed Token- and DLC-based milestones in Forza Rewards going forward, instead choosing to focus on feats that reward time invested in the game. Related, we have decided to retroactively reward maximum reward points for DLC and Token-based reward feats for players who have played each title. For example, if you played Forza Horizon 2 the DLC/Tokens feat scores will be automatically be maxed out. This will go for all Forza games you have played.

I wish they would also max out the FM2 score, because since 2013 you can't get the last achievement for the game (auction house achievement).
So no matter what you do, you're always down 10 points.
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 8:31:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post
Now, if only the 1000 Club Expansion for Forza Horizon would also magically max out for everybody... Am I asking too much? lol
Nevertheless good move for removing the DLC and tokens based rewards for the future iterations in the series (I only hope that there wouldn't be any rewards based on removed content also).

why should that max out, that is asking too much lol

why should they make everything a charity, it is loyalty rewards not charity rewards after all

have to make some effort, since most people did the effort at the time the game was released
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 9:28:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

why should that max out, that is asking too much lol

why should they make everything a charity, it is loyalty rewards not charity rewards after all

have to make some effort, since most people did the effort at the time the game was released

Since there is no way to earn those reward points anymore. As much as I would like to get these, there is no way for that (as is for some achievements across different titles). I even managed to get the DLC file (thanks to one good person in the Forza community), but it is not possible to hook/install them on to my account. Also, these are DLC based points.

Actually there is a way. Find an old 360, where this expansion is installed, from ebay, but that is a bit too extreme option to earn some Forza reward points. lol

Edited by user Friday, September 22, 2017 9:32:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:13:21 PM(UTC)
Is anyone else really happy about the Forza Rewards? Nice payment per week, prize crates and driver gear. Nothing over the top, just a nice balanced playing field at launch. Let's be honest if Forza 6 is an indication, we'll probably be thrown money anyway.
#41 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:29:47 PM(UTC)
I really hope that they fix the Forza Hub reward system with this update. I started playing the original Horizon (that I never played) for the last 2 weeks and it only updated for the first two days I played. I've pretty much unlocked everything in that game yet I'm missing hundreds and hundreds of points. I've read through a bunch of forum posts where people say sometimes it can take weeks for it to update. For instance it says I only own three cars even though I own about 60 or 70, and there are other things that are not updating. Yet strangely the first few days I played it was updating every couple of hours. Anyway it's just free stuff, so not that big of a deal I suppose.
#42 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 6:55:59 AM(UTC)
I've been getting an error since yesterday on the rewards overview page when it tries to load my stats. Anyone else have the same issue? I was Tier10 before the changes.

Overall I'm really excited to see the change from DLC / Token rewards to actual in-game stuff. Good job Turn10, thanks for listening!
#43 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 8:17:01 AM(UTC)
it seems back but still have tier 8 than 9 that i had before yesterday...
#44 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 8:31:30 AM(UTC)
I believe this is the current way tier levels are split, from what I've seen on my friends list. I believe it has been this way since FH3 launched:

Tier 1 - 0-99
Tier 2 - 100-499
Tier 3 - 500-999
Tier 4 - 1000-2499
Tier 5 - 2500-4999
Tier 6 - 5000-7499
Tier 7 - 7500-9999
Tier 8 - 10,000-12,499
Tier 9 - 12,500-14,999
Tier 10 - 15,000-17,499
Tier 11 - 17,500-19,000

The current max is 19,000. FM7 will add 3000 points, bringing the total to 22,000. Judging by previous patterns, the following change will take place once FM7 releases:

Tier 11 - 17,500-19,999
Tier 12 - 20,000-22,000

1939 Mercedes-Benz T80 (Cancelled via WWII) - 3000hp 44.5L V12 - 470mph (Projected)
#45 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 8:40:55 AM(UTC)
Hopefully they'll add the points soon, sitting on 1,450 points which should boost me well into the next tier.
#46 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 10:02:45 AM(UTC)
To get the retrospective tokens/DLC points will i have to boot up each game so it acknowledges and registers?
#47 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 10:23:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GCE Go to Quoted Post
To get the retrospective tokens/DLC points will i have to boot up each game so it acknowledges and registers?

I’d like to know this too.
As my dlc points for FH1 never updated.
The retrospective aspect for dlc is a really good idea when it comes into effect.

#48 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 3:50:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Forza Rewards

The September 22 Week in Review provided update information about Forza Reward Tiers, payouts, and requirements. See the Forza Rewards FAQ in the News forum for an overview of how the system works, and click the REWARDS menu at the top of this site or use the Forza Hub to redeem rewards, see your current points, and compare progress with friends.

Notes:
  • The Forza Hub shows the total credits you have redeemed over the lifetime of activity, not the most recent redemption window.
  • You may notice your Tier and points drop to 1 or zero in your forum profile box; this is simply a known display error and does not affect Turn 10's record of your points.

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_9_22_17
Thanks for the link to my post :) I have been waiting for this information and have now updated my post.

I think it was a good decision to remove pts gained from DLC and Tokens from the Forza Rewards scheme. They were a way for people to "buy" a Tier rather than earn it, and whilst I buy some DLC I never felt the need to purchase Tokens to enhance my Forza experience.
#49 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 3:59:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TDM SilverArrow Go to Quoted Post
The current max is 19,000. FM7 will add 3000 points, bringing the total to 22,000. Judging by previous patterns, the following change will take place once FM7 releases:

Tier 11 - 17,500-19,999
Tier 12 - 20,000-22,000
Correct, and this change is already live.

So there at 2,000 pts across all games that you don't need to get to reach the maximum tier. So those late to Forza don't need to worry if they are missing 10 pts from FM2, etc.

#50 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 4:31:18 PM(UTC)
I will be at tier 12 pretty soon! Only 1082 points to go. Also keep in mind these are not achievement points but rather reward points and score differently. Any achievement points max out at a certain percentage of reward points. The rest come from things like days played, perfect passes, cars owned, etc. Usually achievement points only get you in the ball park of 1/3 of the possible rewards at best.
11 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error