11 Pages<<91011Prev
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#251 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 7:26:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
surprised no one has said anything yet
but new adjusted weekly forza rewards are now in effect


I noticed it last night. I was used to seeing 2.2 million credit across all games. Now it shows 2.1, I think Forza 3 and 4 no longer get the bonus


Forza 3 never got a bonus did it?, Forza 4 and forza horizon appear to have been axed for rewards, but my previous weeks rewards were still waiting on me.

Koodos to the new Rewards make over though! I had an account 209 points away from tier 8 this morning. I added necessary points (garage car count in FM4 specificially) to clear tier 8. I checked the forza hub app this evening, and not only was that account tier 8, but the mid week rewards were waiting to be redeemed!

This weeks rewards were all delivered except for one account didn't get rewards in FM6 for whatever reason.



It was either FM3 or FM4. I do know each time I go in that section of the site, it always says 75K waiting for the active games BUT i've never gotten them. I've been tier 12 since Christmas last year. I dont know how to release those. 75K per game per week for like 40 weeks. Probably around 3 million credits i'm missing out on
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
Rank: Racing Legend
#252 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:02:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
surprised no one has said anything yet
but new adjusted weekly forza rewards are now in effect


I noticed it last night. I was used to seeing 2.2 million credit across all games. Now it shows 2.1, I think Forza 3 and 4 no longer get the bonus


Forza 3 never got a bonus did it?, Forza 4 and forza horizon appear to have been axed for rewards, but my previous weeks rewards were still waiting on me.

Koodos to the new Rewards make over though! I had an account 209 points away from tier 8 this morning. I added necessary points (garage car count in FM4 specificially) to clear tier 8. I checked the forza hub app this evening, and not only was that account tier 8, but the mid week rewards were waiting to be redeemed!

This weeks rewards were all delivered except for one account didn't get rewards in FM6 for whatever reason.



It was either FM3 or FM4. I do know each time I go in that section of the site, it always says 75K waiting for the active games BUT i've never gotten them. I've been tier 12 since Christmas last year. I dont know how to release those. 75K per game per week for like 40 weeks. Probably around 3 million credits i'm missing out on


Have you been going into fm4 and collecting them
I had about 100 of them waiting for me since i havent played it for over 3 years lol
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#253 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2018 2:20:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
surprised no one has said anything yet
but new adjusted weekly forza rewards are now in effect


I noticed it last night. I was used to seeing 2.2 million credit across all games. Now it shows 2.1, I think Forza 3 and 4 no longer get the bonus


Forza 3 never got a bonus did it?, Forza 4 and forza horizon appear to have been axed for rewards, but my previous weeks rewards were still waiting on me.

Koodos to the new Rewards make over though! I had an account 209 points away from tier 8 this morning. I added necessary points (garage car count in FM4 specificially) to clear tier 8. I checked the forza hub app this evening, and not only was that account tier 8, but the mid week rewards were waiting to be redeemed!

This weeks rewards were all delivered except for one account didn't get rewards in FM6 for whatever reason.



It was either FM3 or FM4. I do know each time I go in that section of the site, it always says 75K waiting for the active games BUT i've never gotten them. I've been tier 12 since Christmas last year. I dont know how to release those. 75K per game per week for like 40 weeks. Probably around 3 million credits i'm missing out on


Have you been going into fm4 and collecting them
I had about 100 of them waiting for me since i havent played it for over 3 years lol



I'd need to buy a new 360 if I want to do that. FH2 is as far as I go back. Whatever I can access on One X BUT if they ever remake the old FMs i'm buying those right away. Would be fun to go through all those tracks with the new graphics

Edited by user Wednesday, September 26, 2018 2:21:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
Rank: Racing Permit
#254 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 2:27:36 PM(UTC)
Hello, is thie table still actual?

There is missing Tier Points for Forza Horizon 4 and now I am Tier 7 and I get 150.000 credits, not 175.000 what are in the table here.
Rank: Racing Legend
#255 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 2:41:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jan Ondrejka Go to Quoted Post
Hello, is thie table still actual?

There is missing Tier Points for Forza Horizon 4 and now I am Tier 7 and I get 150.000 credits, not 175.000 what are in the table here.


was updated just before the release of FH4


Weekly Tier Rewards starting with FH4

tier 2 25,000 credits
tier 3 50,000
tier 4 75,000
tier 5 100,000
tier 6 125,000
tier 7 150,000
tier 8 200,000
tier 9 250,000
tier 10 300,000
tier 11 350,000
tier 12 425,000
tier 13 500,000
Rank: Racing Permit
#256 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 1:54:23 PM(UTC)
Thanks.

And how much points I need to Tier 13?
Rank: Racing Legend
#257 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 2:54:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jan Ondrejka Go to Quoted Post
Thanks.

And how much points I need to Tier 13?


Think it's 22000...correction 22500
So 2500 more than what you needed for tier 12
You should be able to see if you go to your forza rewards overview and it will even tell you how many more points you need to get there

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:09:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#258 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 7:32:17 AM(UTC)
I don't think so.

For Tier 12 is 20.000 points needed, not 19.000.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#259 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 9:19:49 AM(UTC)
Looking at mine, it says Tier 13 starts at 22,500. (I am Tier 12 with 959 points to go, it says.)
Rank: Racing Legend
#260 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:06:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jan Ondrejka Go to Quoted Post
I don't think so.

For Tier 12 is 20.000 points needed, not 19.000.


I was close..only 500 short

But you could have checked yourself quite easily
I'm not here to spoonfeed everyone
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#261 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 4:18:27 PM(UTC)
Today I started playing FH1. Played a couple of hours, then went to FORZAHUB, but it turned out that I did not get any points.
Is it possible that FH1 points are no longer awarded?
I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#262 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 5:06:58 PM(UTC)
It can take a day or more before the points will show up there.
Rank: Racing Legend
#263 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 5:47:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSD51ZEN Go to Quoted Post
Today I started playing FH1. Played a couple of hours, then went to FORZAHUB, but it turned out that I did not get any points.
Is it possible that FH1 points are no longer awarded?


Not sure if you are being serious or not but the hub does not update immediately
It can take from 48 hours up to weeks on certain stats
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#264 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 5:19:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
It can take a day or more before the points will show up there.

Thank you, I think it should be.

Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
the hub does not update immediately, It can take from 48 hours up to weeks on certain stats

At first I thought so, but then I decided to clarify. Thanks for the confirmation.

I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#265 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 4:53:04 AM(UTC)
Hi guys it's me again. Please tell me what the problem with FH2: F&F is, I completed all the tasks a week ago, but I only got Forza points for the gamerscore. All other tasks I also compleated, but Forza points for them were not given.
Maybe someone had a similar problem?
click screenshots:


I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
Rank: Racing Legend
 1 user liked this post.
#266 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 8:33:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSD51ZEN Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys it's me again. Please tell me what the problem with FH2: F&F is, I completed all the tasks a week ago, but I only got Forza points for the gamerscore. All other tasks I also compleated, but Forza points for them were not given.
Maybe someone had a similar problem?
click screenshots:




Maybe just need to wait for them to update like everyone has to
Gamerscore always updates quicker than other stats
Sometimes they take weeks ...maybe months..check other posts about fh2
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#267 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:53:33 PM(UTC)
talby71, thank you for the answer, I will wait as long as necessary, I just wanted to make sure that such a problem exists not only for me.
Subject about FH2 I have read, thank you.
I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
Rank: Driver's Permit
#268 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 4:45:07 PM(UTC)
Some of my scores aren’t updating for months. I announced it severel times, wrote to the support many times, but they always closed the case as solved, because they know this problem. In theory, they said they work on it.
(FH2-FF, Forza Horizon 1, Forza 5)
There will be a lots of pending acquired forza scores.. :(
Rank: Driver's License
#269 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 10:20:15 PM(UTC)
I play forza7 on my pc and when i go into forza hub there are credits for all the games I have played. so my question is I dont seem to be getting any credits for forza 7.

I go into the game rewards and get my 50k for playing and not taking the car but how and when are gifted forza credits added to your in game total
11 Pages<<91011Prev

Notification

Icon
Error