11 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 10:17:08 PM(UTC)
The day one car pack has now been announced! This is the line up...

Fate of the Furious Car Pack
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvette The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1968 Dodge Charger The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1971 Plymouth GTX The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2016 Subaru WRX STI The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2018 Dodge Demon The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1951 Chevrolet Fleetline Special The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2013 Subaru BRZ The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter The Fate of the Furious Edition

Edited by user Monday, September 25, 2017 7:35:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 10:32:01 PM(UTC)
Not entirely sure actually, but I THINK I remember it being exclusive to those who pre-ordered or have early access.
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 11:01:56 PM(UTC)

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/fm7_preorder

The Day One Car Pack is included with Deluxe and Ultimate Edition pre-orders but not the Standard Edition with the Car Pass add-on.
 15 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 1:45:01 AM(UTC)
I find it a bit alarming that now with a WEEK away from UE release date, we still know NOTHING about what is actually inside the day one car pack. T10 communication and marketing continues to be incredibly lackluster and uninformative...
 5 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 2:32:07 AM(UTC)
we will see this evening with the new WIR , let's hope it will not be the same " we have 4k, driver gear, dinamic weather and 4k ... and 4k " but some usefull information about the release
 5 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 2:35:44 AM(UTC)
Apparently the announcement is due on 16th October 12pm gmt
#7 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 3:28:38 AM(UTC)
That makes no sense at all.
#8 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 3:40:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jim Taggart Go to Quoted Post

2 weeks after release? Unlikely!

Hopefully it will be mentioned in the WIR but I'm not expecting anything until next week.
#9 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 7:53:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jim Taggart Go to Quoted Post

Doubtful. That's after the game releases.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

3 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 7:56:20 AM(UTC)
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
#11 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 8:07:46 AM(UTC)
I think today's WIR will have our answers. If not, I suppose we'll have to figure it out ourselves!
#12 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 8:26:51 AM(UTC)
Historically the car pass has always been separate from the Day One packs of each XB1 era game. From what I understand you can only get it from buying deluxe or ultimate edition, and will otherwise have to wait a few months for it to be sold individually for $10.
#13 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 9:57:34 AM(UTC)
Not trying to hijack but this day one car pack has me thinking.
Assuming we're all nerds that pre-ordered the Ultimate edition we'll be getting 5 cars from the VIP pass, 7 cars from the Hoonigan pack (not sure if this will be a day one release or staggered to give players the impression of fast flowing content after launch), and the day one car pack which is probably another 5-7 cars.

Will these count towards our collection tier? Am i just going to turn on the game and jump straight to level 3? or will we simply get a free car that doesn't count towards the collection with the ability to purchase another one with tokens that will count? I'm trying to anticipate how to make the most of my money for the first 20 hours and this new collection system with the old free DLC car system is a big curve ball.

Edited by user Friday, September 22, 2017 9:58:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:09:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheDancingPanda Go to Quoted Post
Assuming we're all nerds that pre-ordered the Ultimate edition we'll be getting 5 cars from the VIP pass, 7 cars from the Hoonigan pack (not sure if this will be a day one release or staggered to give players the impression of fast flowing content after launch), and the day one car pack which is probably another 5-7 cars.

Will these count towards our collection tier? Am i just going to turn on the game and jump straight to level 3? or will we simply get a free car that doesn't count towards the collection with the ability to purchase another one with tokens that will count? I'm trying to anticipate how to make the most of my money for the first 20 hours and this new collection system with the old free DLC car system is a big curve ball.

Nobody knows. Good question though.

Best thing would be to check to see if car pack cars are free and if see if you can "buy" one of the higher tiers cars.

It's possible they could be free but can't use them until you reach that tier.

The next one would be bought with credits, not tokens. Tokens are only obtained via cash purchases.
 3 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:24:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NitroDrift DK Go to Quoted Post
we will see this evening with the new WIR , let's hope it will not be the same " we have 4k, driver gear, dinamic weather and 4k ... and 4k " but some usefull information about the release

You forgot to mention that "this is the first game built from the ground for PC!!!!!!" -Forza devs on countless occasions
#16 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:28:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BubbyGaming2004 Go to Quoted Post

You forgot to mention that "this is the first game built from the ground for PC!!!!!!" -Forza devs on countless occasions

lol! right!! we have to make some memes about that :D something like " The answer is always we have 4k "
#17 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:34:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

Best thing would be to check to see if car pack cars are free and if see if you can "buy" one of the higher tiers cars.

The next one would be bought with credits, not tokens. Tokens are only obtained via cash purchases.

I would actually prefer it and really like it if i still have to buy the cars in game, adds some motivation towards earning credits and working for it
 4 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 10:43:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FirePhoenixx115 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

I would actually prefer it and really like it if i still have to buy the cars in game, adds some motivation towards earning credits and working for it

"Buy" them for free and then get rid of them, you can then buy them with credits. It's optional, so please don't start like some others have with trying to make out no-one should be allowed to obtain them for free.
#19 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:04:59 AM(UTC)
i got the rumors that it might be another Fast And Furious car pack, idk if it's true
#20 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:07:33 AM(UTC)
with the TOYOTA supra ? :D :D
#21 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:12:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EddieLTU Go to Quoted Post
i got the rumors that it might be another Fast And Furious car pack, idk if it's true

I guess that would wind quite a few people up....
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#22 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 11:24:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EddieLTU Go to Quoted Post

I guess that would wind quite a few people up....

Considering SMS is rumored to be making an FnF game AND the Toyota problem, this is doubtful. However, I wonder if it was planned earlier and then they lost the license, which could mean a delay in the reveal.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

6 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 1:24:35 PM(UTC)
Nothing in today's WIR, a week before release.

I dunno if Toyota messed with it, if SMS and its FnF agreement messed with it, but this car pack really, truly seems like vapourware at this point. I'm wondering if they're scrambling to take one of the planned DLC packs and re-badging it as the Day 1 pack.

This is probably too much to ask, but: someone from
T10 care to comment?

Edited by user Friday, September 22, 2017 1:27:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 3:52:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

I dunno if Toyota messed with it, if SMS and its FnF agreement messed with it, but this car pack really, truly seems like vapourware at this point. I'm wondering if they're scrambling to take one of the planned DLC packs and re-badging it as the Day 1 pack.

T10 care to comment?

in fact .. no news about the day one pack, the vip pack ... the pre download ...meh...

for the fnf game i heard that will be the project car team who will make it..
#25 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 4:03:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post

T10 care to comment?

in fact .. no news about the day one pack, the vip pack ... the pre download ...meh...

for the fnf game i heard that will be the project car team who will make it..

VIP pack was announced weeks ago, Forza Garage week 5. It's 5 FE cars.

11 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error