This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 14, 2017 8:46:04 AM(UTC)
The title says it all, I lost all my save data. I contacted windows and they told me to make a forum post about it and that you would be able to bring my data back for me, because my data is saved on your servers

I play on PC

Edited by user Monday, November 6, 2017 12:15:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, September 14, 2017 9:58:38 AM(UTC)
Hello,

Is this the gamertag of the account you are talking about? I am looking at it now and I only see one saved game no cars and about 27k credits.

Edited by user Thursday, September 14, 2017 10:01:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |
#3 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 12:05:46 PM(UTC)
I had a lot of cars and a lot more money than that. Do you know what happened to files after I deleted the game?
#4 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 12:35:45 PM(UTC)
You do not have another saved profile that shows a loss of anything. When your saved profile gets messed up, a new one will be created. This is why you will see the beginning cut scene of the game and are basically starting over as if you've never played. This is what we call Lost Saved Data. If you log in one day and think you have mysteriously lost millions of credits and cars, I can check that. However, this is not evident on your account.

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 11:17:50 AM(UTC)
Well, I did have an account like that, I'm not lying or anything. I reset my PC and after reinstalling the game I lost that saved data, I am asking you where that data is, I understand that all you see on my account is the one with 27k credits, that's an account where I just played through the tutorial race.

From what you're telling me, I have lost all that data and it appears as if it never existed in the first place.

Is there anything I can do now? can I download a game save at the same part of the story as I was earlier or anything like that?
#6 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 2:40:07 PM(UTC)
Same thing happened to me just minutes ago, i sold my xbox one a few weeks to get a xbox one x, i was installing the game and i accidently synced a new save file from the cloud which reset the game. I really dont want to start over, so im thinking once i get my xbox one x, it should have the older save file which can synch over again. Im not sure why microsoft cant do basic stuff like let us see our save files on pc. It doesnt make any sense.
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 2:42:59 PM(UTC)
How do i synch older save files.
#8 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 6:15:41 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - All posts to this forum must be in English. Please translate your message before posting - D]
https://translate.google.com/

Edited by user Monday, September 18, 2017 8:38:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Monday, September 18, 2017 8:09:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ParboRicardo Go to Quoted Post
Same thing happened to me just minutes ago, i sold my xbox one a few weeks to get a xbox one x, i was installing the game and i accidently synced a new save file from the cloud which reset the game. I really dont want to start over, so im thinking once i get my xbox one x, it should have the older save file which can synch over again. Im not sure why microsoft cant do basic stuff like let us see our save files on pc. It doesnt make any sense.

What happened to you is not what happened to the other person. You synced a new save so I see TWO profile numbers and can gift you credits on hand, garage value and all of your HE/Unicorn cars. The other person on this thread only has ONE profile and no signs of a rollback.

If you would like your credits, garage value, HE and Unicorn cars, You can send me a Private message on the forums and I can look into this for you.

#10 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2017 1:40:27 PM(UTC)
Hello,

This just happened to me today. Always been a PC user and the game was CTDing when i tried loading it today. A un/re-install of the game allowed it to load again and well, i email'd forzafb the details. In leu of issues with FM7, i was planning on having fun again, playing FH3. I can send proof like the FHub data, which is maxed out for FH3...

Can you help me Nitro Glitter? This is also my XBL account name.

Thanks,
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 1:26:18 PM(UTC)
This happened to me just today any updates on the issue?
#12 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 10:04:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ReliPhyte Go to Quoted Post
This happened to me just today any updates on the issue?

I had to email forzafb@microsoft.com. Nitro Glitter came along a in a PM a day or so later and granted me the credits value of my cars and cash and some unicorn cars.
Good luck, grinding away getting all my **** back is a pain, and i now have a bunch of duplicates... I was almost at 100% on everything. Now i also get the "too Many Files" error in a lot of places. Might not be worth going through it again. NG hasn't pm'd me about the latter error or about how to prevent this.

Anyways, again, good luck.

Edited by user Monday, November 6, 2017 10:06:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2017 12:15:30 PM(UTC)
If you experience a loss in your saved data, please read: https://forums.forzamoto...-ISSUE.aspx#post_731855

Thank you

#14 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 1:07:50 PM(UTC)
I as well lost everything I was over level 300 220 cars completed everything except photos of cars why did this happen I would like someone to look into this please it’s making me start all over
#15 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 1:08:21 PM(UTC)
I as well lost everything I was over level 300 220 cars completed everything except photos of cars why did this happen I would like someone to look into this please it’s making me start all over
#16 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 5:42:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ParboRicardo Go to Quoted Post

Your save is under your user name and then appdata/local/packages/Microsoft.opuspg… Backup the folder named "systemappdata". I do it every few days. If your save ever becomes destroyed in the cloud copy over the folder with your backup. When you start the game it asks if you want to use the local save or the online one. Choose local. I've read that this works (although I'd only try it if I had nothing to lose).
#17 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 8:40:47 AM(UTC)
I had an internet issue and got a new modem so I reset my wireless network and it began to download my save data. Took a while to get to 100% just to start at the beginning cut scene. Funny enough this is the second time this has happened to me on this game. Once level 450 and just recently at level 555. This is so ridiculous. I didn’t even cancel my save. I simply began syncing the data and it wasn’t even my save. The save still sais it is 90 mb but obviously that save is dead and I know better than to cancel a sync or anything else to mess up my save. Really strange how this only happens on forza too. Great job turn 10. Please anyone get back to me if there is a way to at least be reimbursed at least my garage value and unicorns. I love this game but this is stupid. Twice now my save data isn’t there anymore
#18 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 5:26:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SgtAmerrica Go to Quoted Post

#19 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 1:10:45 PM(UTC)

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠

Notification

Icon
Error