This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 7, 2017 9:44:42 AM(UTC)
Hello

Just bought Forza Horison 3 for windows 10 and I have been playing very much recently with no problems at all. At one point I found the custom paints that people have made but when I tried to open the tab it pops up a message "This feature is blocked per Xbox Live parental controls settings", I've tried everything, but nothing works and I cant found any soulution on the internet at all for Forza Horison 3 on windows 10. Hope somebody has the answear to my problem.

I have have tried to restart the game/computer multiple times.

- Linus

Edited by user Friday, September 8, 2017 7:28:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, September 7, 2017 10:30:59 AM(UTC)
Here is the information for parental controls. If you are not the "parent" on the account then you wont be able to change these.
https://support.xbox.com...rowse/xbox-one/security

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |
#3 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2017 2:07:40 AM(UTC)
Hey, I solved the problem. Thx anyway for the help :)
#4 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2017 7:28:37 AM(UTC)
You're welcome!

| GT: Nitro Glitter | Twitter: @NitroGlitter | Turn 10 Studios Community Support Engineer |
#5 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 2:54:57 AM(UTC)
Hello! Im sorry but how did you fix it because i have the same problem with Horizon 4 at the moment? I think it should be the same "error" as with horizon 3.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2018 6:32:33 PM(UTC)
I’m having the same problem and it’s really starting to **** me off.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 9:12:22 AM(UTC)
Yeah I love these people who inform the forum they fixed their problem, but keep the fix a secret by not sharing it...
#8 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 5:53:17 AM(UTC)
Hi!
I had the same issue in Horizon 4 for my kid.
I had to go to the link posted there:

Then I logged in using my family account and changed the settings for my kid my selecting his profile.
I turned on everything, he is more or less old anyway.
That did the trick. He can now join multiplayer and other stuff.

/JFK
#9 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:09:43 AM(UTC)
I used the llin here:

Then changed the settiungs there for my kid who had the issue.
There are multiplayer settings that you need to change.

Maybe this helps?

BR
John
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 8:27:29 PM(UTC)
I AM an adult. I have been playing MY purchase with MY personal account. Why did it figured suddenly my parental settings ban ME from online features? is there a chance something else has gone wrong? like an issue while syncing/updating/logging?

Notification

Icon
Error