This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 11:52:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Skorpius66 Go to Quoted Post
Why would i by another Forza game if all my good work gets deleted after a couple of years?

Totally agree here.

I bought an Xbox One with Forza 6 as the game I bought the console for (was a couple months before I bought game #2). I picked up all the Forza 6 expansions over time. I haven't bought Forza 7 yet, and I'm thinking the same thing - when Microsoft / Turn10 treat Forza 6 this badly, a game that is only ~3 years old, why would I waste any of my hard-earned cash on Forza 7?

#52 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 4:24:52 AM(UTC)
Still not up. Disappointed as rivals is my favorite part of Forza. Any word at all or have they been silent on the issue?
#53 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 9:45:30 AM(UTC)
I wish we could at least see the leaderboards to get some tunes, but nope. Rivals is a big reason why I play this game.

Until it goes up again, I might get wrecked in the first corner of some multiplayer races.
#54 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 9:55:30 PM(UTC)
I was able to see leaderboards and pull down tunes last night. It was spotty and no designs were available but I did get one of the tunes I tried for.
 2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 11:39:29 AM(UTC)
From the Forza Support website.
https://support.forzamot...livery-sharing-disabled

Quote:
We are working to resolve a service issue in Forza Motorsport 6. In order to minimize interruptions to other gameplay areas, the Rivals and livery sharing features have been temporarily disabled as we investigate.

You may see "feature disabled" or "temporarily unavailable" errors when trying to access these features. Players can still download and create new liveries, but sharing liveries will not work at this time.

We'll post new information as it becomes available. Stay tuned to @forza_support on Twitter for the latest updates. Thanks for your patience!

1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 1:16:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shaggy SoCal Go to Quoted Post
From the Forza Support website.
https://support.forzamot...livery-sharing-disabled

Quote:
We are working to resolve a service issue in Forza Motorsport 6. In order to minimize interruptions to other gameplay areas, the Rivals and livery sharing features have been temporarily disabled as we investigate.

You may see "feature disabled" or "temporarily unavailable" errors when trying to access these features. Players can still download and create new liveries, but sharing liveries will not work at this time.

We'll post new information as it becomes available. Stay tuned to @forza_support on Twitter for the latest updates. Thanks for your patience!

It's nice that they are working on it, but my question is why was Forza Motorsport 5 RIVALS left for dead. To the best of my knowledge once FM5 went EOL Rivals never worked again.
It's strange too, because all the working parts of FM5 Rivals are still intact, but you cannot select a ghost from the leaderboards. Ghosts work in freeplay, you can watch all the replays of lap times on the leaderboards, but once you are actually in the Rival category you cannot select a Rival to compete against. Just seems odd to retain all the replay data from all the Lap Times of all the leaderboards, but kill the function of being able to use them in the sense they were intended for.

I even seen a reply on the FM5 forums from someone's support ticket saying along the lines, that Legacy Titles are no longer supported in response to why the FM5 Rivals were not working. Why would FM6 be any different now it is a EOL Legacy Title as well. I sure hope they fix it, but I can't understand why one title FM6, would get fixed, when FM5 never did.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error