37 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 10:33:05 AM(UTC)
in fm6 the sound of the engines was boring and quiet, in FM7 judging by the demo the sound became loud and exciting, it's good
#52 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 10:34:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FirePhoenixx115 Go to Quoted Post
I hope it isn't like forza fh3, it felt like there were a few stock sounds, maybe 20 or 25 and that was it, all you heard were the same rally car engines and v12's

Well, that was because those two engines were the top two engine swaps, not a problem with sound, per se.

4 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:41:31 AM(UTC)
#53 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 7:51:43 AM(UTC)
Hi T10, you guys... fantastic job on the sound. What a treat it's going to be to play the full game.

I've spent more than ample time with the demo and going back and forth between FM6 and the 7 demo, it appears that the cars have little midrange sound and there's an acute lack of bass in the car samples.

I'm hearing bass correctly on everything else, the overhead objects swooping past my car, the thud as the suspension bottoms out, going over curbs, confetti shooting up, driving past the chopper, it's all there. But I drive my car and the more I turn up the sound, the more high notes and treble I get; it seems to be a mixing issue where there's little midrange and BASS in the car sounds. I tested this in all views, and even stopped to listen to cars passing me by at track side.

I created a separate thread for this because I would like this looked into before the game launches. Please adjust the mixing in the game so that the cars sound deep and loud with adequate and believable levels of midrange and bass. The bass and midrange in the car notes in FM6 is nearly perfect.

I'm also having to turn the sound up a LOT just to hear the beautiful GT2 RS and Nismo GTR notes.. the more volume I give the game, the more "trebly" the car sounds get, even though everything else increases in bass: ambient and race track effects i.e. I've kept all other sounds to about 75% because I want my car sound to come out properly. The bass that I feel in my seat and the floor while playing FM6 just isn't there.

Thank you for looking into this. Moderators, I implore you to not merge this with another thread please! Thanks.

Edit: Great... got merged. Oh well. :)

Edited by user Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:13:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:33:23 AM(UTC)
As long as the sounds become more realistic in 7, it should be nice.

Some sounds Horizon 3 got right, such as the DCT-Farts that the Mercedes A45 AMG produces on quick upshifts. This should be maintained for Forza 7, and playing the demo, I'm hopeful. FM6 also did a good job with the M4, as it has a small burble when you upshift and when you let the engine decel.

However, there needs to be added realism for some of the other cars, especially when going to aftermarket exhausts.

Example: Dodge SRT4 - ACR. Not everyones cup of tea, but the exhaust sound the car has vs the exhaust sound in real life are totally different. The SRT4 in real life has no mufflers, so it produces a significant after-fire, especially under deceleration, with a factory exhaust. In Forza 6, it was smooth, with only flames shooting out and the aggressive pops when the Race Exhaust was fitted and only once in a while.

Surely when they were recording sound clips, they were able to capture the same....
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:42:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speedster996 Go to Quoted Post
seems to be a mixing issue where there's little midrange and BASS in the car sounds.

I liked the sound of the Porsche in the demo, but the Nissan GT-R lacks bass and low-freqency in its sound. The sound sample of the engine could be great it's just doesn't have enough "oomph" in the lower freq range.

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#56 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:46:30 AM(UTC)
I'm sure we're going to see a lot of the additional car audio detail fans have been requesting for so long. Horizon 3 was a bit of a disaster so I'm sure T10 made up for it this time around.

The sound mixing issue though, I hope that doesn't go unaddressed, because it would be a shame to see such a brilliant sound stage held back by somewhat quiet cars. Let me give you another angle at this... you know when in Horizon 3 when you're listening to the radio and you're hearing all the bass and midrange in the track? And then you drive past a Horizon Festival site, and the bass and midrange disappears because you're now hear the "outdoor sound" of your song playing through the HF speakers.... that's the effect you get in FM7 while driving your own car or hearing other cars around you.

You hear them clearly alright, and you can even tell which car has what engine and all, it's all great... but the bass and midrange has suddenly gotten flat in the car sounds. I just don't want a FM game to sound like a FH game. I'm pretty sure this is a bit of an oversight on T10's part, owing to the stiff release date and all, but also positive the sound mixing level will be corrected, just as it was with FM6.

Folks, please lend your opinions, especially if you play a lot of FM6. Thanks.

Originally Posted by: A Tokar 77 Go to Quoted Post
seems to be a mixing issue where there's little midrange and BASS in the car sounds.

I liked the sound of the Porsche in the demo, but the Nissan GT-R lacks bass and low-freqency in its sound. The sound sample of the engine could be great it's just doesn't have enough "oomph" in the lower freq range.

Mate, that's precisely the point I'm trying to hit home here! There's something funny going on with the frequencies, because at least on the low to mid frequencies you should be hearing and feeling bass. But exactly as you said, the "oomph" isn't there. Even the Porsche sound just gets really "airy" and high-pitched - the loud and clear midrange as well as bass you expect from a sports or supercar exhaust is missing. If you take a quick revisit to FM6 or even 5, you'll see how ferocious and visceral the cars sound... it's all that the midrange and bass that's being put to good use.

Originally Posted by: SHVEDe34vsjzx90 Go to Quoted Post
in fm6 the sound of the engines was boring and quiet, in FM7 judging by the demo the sound became loud and exciting, it's good

The car notes were boring in FM6? Really? May I ask what sound system you're playing the game through?

The cars in FM7 definitely sound better - more alive and exciting... however, strangely enough, it feels as if the bass layer wasn't added to the sounds. So you end up with a lot of shrill and high pitched loudness, to put it simply, but not enough "oomph" and clear midrange as well as bass to accompany the high decibel and high pitched sounds, if that makes it more clear.

You should be able to feel the car sounds in your seat, your chest, the floor etc. provided, you have a reasonably good sound system. In FM6, the more I turn up the sound, the better I hear all the effects in the game, particularly car exhaust and motor... I can feel the bass in my body and beneath my feat.. it's like I'm in an actual cockpit... the more I jack up the volume, the more bass and 'oomph" I feel.

Unfortunately, with FM7, turning up the volume causes ear fatigue because I'm not hearing and feeling deep bass and midrange in the car sounds. I'm sure T10 is looking into this... if they're not then I guess they don't play their own games! Sincerely hope that isn't the case.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:59:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:36:34 PM(UTC)
The sounds in FM7 of the 3 cars in the Demo sounded fantastic. The only problem so far is the volume. All 3 were pretty quite in the exterior views.
 3 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 3:44:20 AM(UTC)
Yes precisely. In addition to volume tey need a serious dose of "oomph" and bass. This is the exact same issue we had at the FM6 launch and after multiple several page long threads they eventually rebalanced the sound mixing to make cars sound "fuller".

Very same issue at large. Deja vu anyone?
#59 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 6:17:43 AM(UTC)
Yes precisely. In addition to volume tey need a serious dose of "oomph" and bass. This is the exact same issue we had at the FM6 launch and after multiple several page long threads they eventually rebalanced the sound mixing to make cars sound "fuller".

Very same issue at large. Deja vu anyone?

Was it really? In this case there is a hope for a fix.

I purchased F6 somewhat late, in December 2015 and then I haven't experienced bad sound mix, the cars sounded right for me. Maybe they re-balanced the sound-mix up until then.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:46:07 AM(UTC)
The lower bass sounds being on the lower side other than ear candy also affects my Butt Kicker. I have it mounted to the bottom of my racing seat and in FM6 most of the cars you can feel the engine in the seat. Some cars you feel it well enough to actually shift at the proper times just from the vibration of the engine RPM.
So far I have not been able to feel the engine on my buttkicker. The other sound issue I had with my buttkicker is the UI noise. After the checkered flag falls there is a big celebration of noise and also when the car is first pictured for the upcoming race ( car intro ) even going into and exiting the driver suit menu to change the suit design while waiting for loading of the race set off my buttkicker so much I was worried about it being damaged. It is not super loud but just very deep strong bass.
I have an adjustment on the buttkicker but if I lower it for all the celebration noise after the checkered flag I can't feel hardly anything during the race ( rumble strips, collisions, etc. ) if I set it to rumble strips in a race the celebration is way to demanding on my buttkicker.

I have turned everything music off but music settings don't affect that. There is a slider for the ( UI ) with the in game sound effects ( tires, opponent cars, etc ) and I found you can turn off the UI noise here but after the checkered flag the car,ebration sounds......well reverb like and very dull, not a game breaker for me but from for improvement here.
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:52:13 AM(UTC)
This is exactly what I'm trying to bring out in the open Dan - there are some great bass notes to be found in the menu as well as track and ambient race effects... everything in the game BUT the cars produce loud, distinct and varied bass. I'm glad it's not just me. You hear all that bass in the track and ambient effects, the menu etc. and then the cars sound flat and hollow by comparison. It's just really disappointing, that's all.

And I too use my woofers to judge shifting points in Forza 6. It just works great, just like you feel the vibration and bass to judge shift points in an actual car.

FM7... just flat notes.. bass can't be heard or felt all that well. I turn the sound way up and everything on the track and menu is producing LOTS of bass but the cars... *bangs head against wall*

T10, take notice please and patch up the sound mixing issue before release if at all possible, thanks!

@A Tokar 77 That's right; there were complaints all over the FM6 Support forum. There were two updates that resolved all sound issues completely. The cars are loud and meaty.. and man that bass... will kick your ***.!

Edited by user Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:57:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#62 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:12:00 AM(UTC)
Speedster...we are so much on the same page here!
In the FFB thread I mentioned this and also the wheel feels void of any road feel when driving straight. In order to feel anything in the wheel when driving you have to actually move the wheel. The wheel should pick up vibrations from the road as well as from the engine RPMs even when going straight. As the cars RPM increases you should feel a stronger vibration in the wheel depicting this and also with more road feel. I can feel the cobblestones, and rumble strips in the Porsche but if going straight the wheel is pretty void of any feedback.
Aaron said he forwarded that info to the corresponding team at T10 so maybe we will see an improvement here. Also keep in mi d this is an E3 demo so this may have been fixed since E3 and the demo was not updated. I will wait for the release tonight at midnight and see how it feels then.

Edited by user Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:14:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#63 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:16:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dan the Dartman Go to Quoted Post
Speedster...we are so much on the same page here!
In the FFB thread I mentioned this and also the wheel feels void of any road feel when driving straight. In order to feel anything in the wheel when driving you have to actually move the wheel. The wheel should pick up vibrations from the road as well as from the engine RPMs even when going straight. As the cars RPM increases you should feel a stronger vibration in the wheel depicting this and also with more road feel. I can feel the cobblestones, and rumble strips in the Porsche but if going straight the wheel is pretty void of any feedback.
Aaron said he forwarded that info to the corresponding team at T10 so maybe we will see an improvement here. Also keep in mi d this is an E3 demo so this may have been fixed since E3 and the demo was not updated. I will wait for the release tonight at midnight and see how it feels then.

I hope you're right about these nuisances getting fixed in the retail game. If not, perhaps ask your mate Aaron to directly forward audio related concerns to T10. :)

Happy motoring!

Edited by user Thursday, September 28, 2017 8:19:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:16:12 AM(UTC)
would it be helpful to lower all sounds except the car/engine sounds?
#65 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:00:35 AM(UTC)
Tested a bunch of supercharged cars, all had whines and all were a little bit different.

Tried Vantage V600, Jaguar F Type and Lancia 037.

Also quite liked the flat 12 512 TR.

For me I think the sound may be the best this generation. I didn't like FM6 much personally.

Edited by user Thursday, September 28, 2017 2:41:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#66 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:22:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AzudemK Go to Quoted Post

Appreciate the suggestion but that will make the cars louder in the world of Forza bug it does not change how the cars found got bass. If several people are all talking at the same time it's hard to hear any of them. If everyone stops but one person yes you can hear that person better, but it does not change how he sounds.

If you are talking about lowering the other noises to help my buttkicker I have all music turned off and the other sounds balanced very well for my surround sound system.
I have turned th UI completely offa d that helps some, however that also turns of so e things I want to hear like the acknowledge sound when you press any button ( A,B,X,Y etc. )

The actual game may sound better and we may have to wait to find out....keep in mind this demo is from E3 back in June. Not sure how updated the demo is.
#67 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:29:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AzudemK Go to Quoted Post

We already tried that - check page 2. :)

Originally Posted by: RaindancerAU Go to Quoted Post
Tested a bunch of supercharged cars, a had whines and all were a little bit different.

Tried Vantage V600, Jaguar F Type and Lancia 037.

Also quite liked the flat 12 512 TT.

For me I think the sound may be the best this generation. I didn't like FM6 much personally.

FM6 has some excellent car samples - they are loud, clear and really bring your sound system alive. I don't even check the rev meter; I use my the bass and midrange in my sound system to judge when to shift gears. Never fails.

However, I want to add that nobody has refuted the fact that the cars don't sound great in FM7. On the contrary, they have been significantly improved over FM6. Dan and I just want to bring it to the developers notice that the cars aren't loud and bassy enough - the proverbial "oomp" is missing from motor and exhaust notes. Take a quick revisit to FM6 and see how much louder and meatier the cars sound. From the demo alone, I felt the volume and bass level of the cars was on par with Horizon 3. In fact, just a level lower than that if I think about it. Everything else in the sounds is loud, clear and rich in bass (when needed). So I wonder why do the cars sound flat and hollow by comparison? Almost as if they forgot to add a bass layer.

Have you played the demo? Did you detect any difference in volume levels and car sound mixing between the two?

The actual game may sound better and we may have to wait to find out....keep in mind this demo is from E3 back in June. Not sure how updated the demo is.

Oh I do hope that is the case - perhaps the final game is a new build and has rebalanced sound levels. You might be right; we never got a proper FM6 like demo this time around, this was a straight copy/paste of E3, which is fine. I did an interesting experiment BTW - the "Turn 10 Studios" logo animation at the start of the game is much, much louder and bassier in FM6.. ! Weather this is the case between the retail version of FM7 and FM6, I don't know. Hoping someone will run a quick check if they're reading this.

Edited by user Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:43:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 12:52:31 PM(UTC)
There is a great side by side comparison by MotoGamesTV on you tube with the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti at Maple Valley.
Perhaps if someone who has a bit more computer skill than I could link it here for others to watch????
It really shows how the sound is great however it also shows the bass is much lower in FM7 than in FM6.
I really hope this is patched but I am all in either way....7 hours and counting till I can play the actual game😃😃😃😃😃

****** the bass is too much in the UI though as I had to turn that slider all the way off so my buttkicker didn't self destruct. The bad thing here is that slider also makes any confirmation noises in the User Interface like selecting the A button to choose a car or toggling through the cars in the garage. It makes the noise the A button makes when it is pressed in the game. With the slider off I have zero sound from any button on any screen. I will have to give up one or the other as of right now and I want my buttkicker to function so I have no button sound.....my choice.
My buttkicker worked so much better in FM6 as it is activated off of the bass sounds just like a subwoofer without the large cone. Just basically a large magnet that moves to the bass and the weight movement, when mounted to a seat, creates the cars vibrations really well. The car noise bass is not enough to properly make this work I. FM7 like FM6 did.

Edited by user Thursday, September 28, 2017 1:06:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#69 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:03:58 PM(UTC)
Finally I could play for about an hour with the full version before leaving for work, and I think the sounds are OK in general. It seems that the "empty sounding" and "lack of oomph" syndrome only affects certain cars. The Nissan GTR has the same hollow sound as in the demo, but I had no problems with the other cars I've tried, they sound the same or better than in F6. These were the Ferrari F40, the Alfa 75 (Alfa Milano for you 'mericans :) and the Porsche 944 Turbo. I also driven the Porsche 928 and it has that typical metallic German V8 sound you expect. I'm yet to try some classic American muscle - if hope they will rumble as they should.

Other things I've noticed about sounds that the wind noise is more noticable in the mix and its good for immersion. One of my main complaints for Forza6 were the lack of wind and road noise at high speeds so I'm really happy about this improvement.
#70 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:58:01 PM(UTC)
There is a great side by side comparison by MotoGamesTV on you tube with the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti at Maple Valley.
Perhaps if someone who has a bit more computer skill than I could link it here for others to watch????
It really shows how the sound is great however it also shows the bass is much lower in FM7 than in FM6.
I really hope this is patched but I am all in either way....7 hours and counting till I can play the actual game😃😃😃😃😃

****** the bass is too much in the UI though as I had to turn that slider all the way off so my buttkicker didn't self destruct. The bad thing here is that slider also makes any confirmation noises in the User Interface like selecting the A button to choose a car or toggling through the cars in the garage. It makes the noise the A button makes when it is pressed in the game. With the slider off I have zero sound from any button on any screen. I will have to give up one or the other as of right now and I want my buttkicker to function so I have no button sound.....my choice.
My buttkicker worked so much better in FM6 as it is activated off of the bass sounds just like a subwoofer without the large cone. Just basically a large magnet that moves to the bass and the weight movement, when mounted to a seat, creates the cars vibrations really well. The car noise bass is not enough to properly make this work I. FM7 like FM6 did.

This... THIS! I hope the T10 folks are reading this and jotting down notes as we speak. It would be reassuring to hear back or get an acknowledgement from the community... the likes of Brian (Mechberg) or JONK1969.

I looked up the video BTW - it's a comparison between FM4 and 7 unfortunately.

It's strange that you hear and feel so much bass in the menu sounds (it's great, love it), great bass in the ambient race effects (love that too), but not so much bass and loudness in the cars (a bit irked). I'm hoping to see this resolved. It has to.

Originally Posted by: A Tokar 77 Go to Quoted Post
Finally I could play for about an hour with the full version before leaving for work, and I think the sounds are OK in general. It seems that the "empty sounding" and "lack of oomph" syndrome only affects certain cars. The Nissan GTR has the same hollow sound as in the demo, but I had no problems with the other cars I've tried, they sound the same or better than in F6. These were the Ferrari F40, the Alfa 75 (Alfa Milano for you 'mericans :) and the Porsche 944 Turbo. I also driven the Porsche 928 and it has that typical metallic German V8 sound you expect. I'm yet to try some classic American muscle - if hope they will rumble as they should.

Other things I've noticed about sounds that the wind noise is more noticable in the mix and its good for immersion. One of my main complaints for Forza6 were the lack of wind and road noise at high speeds so I'm really happy about this improvement.

Wind and road noise IS improved in FM7 for sure. I picked this up right away from the demo and commend the devs for listening in to the fans.

As for the car sound mixing thing, I only have the demo to go by for now. But since you said the Nismo GTR still sounds a bit flat and hollow, I doubt if anything's changed. Even on the GT2 RS, you could not really feel or hear the exhaust rumble coming from the woofer. I hope others are going to chime in soon as they invest more hours into the game. I will be sure to keep everybody posted as soon as I unlock access to my Standard Ed.

Edited by user Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:03:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#71 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:01:49 PM(UTC)
bump
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 5:30:22 AM(UTC)
Hi guys, im a huge fan of all the forza games, but seriously... do you have heard the sound that makes the Porsche carrera Gt or the laferrari? or the f12 tdf? or the aventador SV? Its ridiculous ! How t10 can you RUIN the sound of those Legendary supercar like the carrera gt or the ferrari enzo ? I hope you give us a patch in wich those supercars sounds like in Forza Horizon 3!

All the reste of the cars sounds great, but the V12 are mixed with lamborghini v12 and ferrari v12 (and i don’t speak about the Pagani zonda R, it ´s disgusting the sound she makes!!!) , and the v10 from the carrera gt is mixed with the old R8 v10 ... Need to be quickly changed !

Anyone has this problem with the car sound of others cars that i havn’t mentionned ?

Sorry for bad english, im french.

Edited by user Friday, September 29, 2017 5:32:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#73 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 5:33:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ashylarrywatap Go to Quoted Post
As long as the sounds become more realistic in 7, it should be nice.

Some sounds Horizon 3 got right, such as the DCT-Farts that the Mercedes A45 AMG produces on quick upshifts. This should be maintained for Forza 7, and playing the demo, I'm hopeful. FM6 also did a good job with the M4, as it has a small burble when you upshift and when you let the engine decel.

However, there needs to be added realism for some of the other cars, especially when going to aftermarket exhausts.

Example: Dodge SRT4 - ACR. Not everyones cup of tea, but the exhaust sound the car has vs the exhaust sound in real life are totally different. The SRT4 in real life has no mufflers, so it produces a significant after-fire, especially under deceleration, with a factory exhaust. In Forza 6, it was smooth, with only flames shooting out and the aggressive pops when the Race Exhaust was fitted and only once in a while.

Surely when they were recording sound clips, they were able to capture the same....

To Follow up on my own post, the sounds were all fixed from the cars I can remember.

Good to see Turn10 listened, as so far all of the sounds that I experienced were superb.
 2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 6:02:26 AM(UTC)
The Lamborghini Aventador's and Centenario sound like a Murcielago for a start. Forza Horizon 3 had the Aventador sound nailed. The V12 Ferrari's all sound wrong pretty much, the F12 TDF for example was spot on in horizon 3. The cars with a DCT farted on Horizon 3 which was progress audio wise compared to Forza 6.

The Maserati Granturismo sounds completely like a 458 for some odd reason too. Why haven't the sounds been updated since Forza 6 for these cars and some changed from being correct to completely wrong? Plus the McLaren P1 still sounds completey off.

Please fix this and add the correct sounds from Horizon 3.

Also cars like the Ford GT40 Mk2 and Ferrari 330 have 6 gears in the game?!? They only have 4 in real life and it kinda spoils the authenticity on the game.

Please fix the sounds and add the updated sounds for cars like the Aventador and Ferrari F12 from Horizon 3! If this could be passed on to the devs that would be much appreciated, the sounds just need a look at on the game and improvement as they are far off compared to other current racing games.

I would however like to say that asides that the game has great potential and the new unlock system is a lot of fun! I'm a big Forza fan and just want to leave some feedback to help improve the game from a car fans perspective :)

Edited by user Friday, September 29, 2017 6:04:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 6:10:14 AM(UTC)
This is not encouraging... first the Horizon 3 sound debacle and now this? If we have to pay this price every time for getting so many cars up front, then no thanks, I don't mind 200 or so as long as the sound is spot on for every single car.

Additionally, bass and loudness seems to be missing from the car notes. I've already documented this in the "car sounds" thread, you might want to take a read.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who cares for the sound in a driving game.
37 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error