This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
32 Pages<<29303132PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 3:08:40 AM(UTC)
#751 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 4:31:49 AM(UTC)
A humble suggestion if I may - would love to see them add the missing car files from either Horizon 3 or FM6. How complicated can that be?

I wish they'd give it attention. Really makes me want to **not** drive cars with wrong exhaust samples. I'm eyeballing YOU: Aventadors, Skylines, One-77, Maserati GTS, Maseratic MC12, Zonda R, etc just to name a few.

Blows my mind how well they have done some of the sounds like the Shelby GT350, both Ferrari 458s, all the Dodge Vipers, SLS AMG, Jag F-type; countless examples. But why such poor sounds for others? Got ourselves a GT-ish standard vs premium car sound thing here?
#752 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2018 11:38:46 AM(UTC)
Skylines & Hondas seem the worst. For the Hondas, they even did a much better job in Forza 4
Ryzen 1700x @4.0 GHz
Prime X370-PRO
16GB Corsair 3000 MHz
Samsung 960 EVO M.2
GTX 1080 OC'd
#753 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 6:35:48 AM(UTC)
To anyone wondering whether Turn10 have fixed the missing LFE sound on cars, they have not. It seems the sound engineer on the Turn 10 team has been fired or is just sleeping his day away.

I mean, what what is going on here? It's been a known bug for 9 months now. If Battlefield had a LFE bug for sounds in tanks, they would have fixed that [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] in the beta!

Edited by user Friday, July 6, 2018 7:35:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#754 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2018 11:56:41 PM(UTC)
Cannot believe there are over 30 pages of this. I might have not called out the developers had it been an issue in past Forza games, but it hasn't. FM6, 5, Horizon 3 - car sounds are LOUD and have appropriate bass.
#755 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2018 1:23:33 PM(UTC)
Why is this a problem?
 2 users liked this post.
#756 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 1:41:21 PM(UTC)
I'm tired of defending Turn 10 when it comes to sounds... Gonna say it how it is.

My advice:

1) Nail the pitch

You have a 458 Italia and a 458 Speciale. There are small differences between sound, but it's the same engine. It does not make sense to crank up the pitch on the higher car (458 Speciale) to "set it apart" from the lower one. Please, just don't. It's not "impressive", it's "wrong". At this point in time, with YouTube widely available, the only people you're gonna "impress" with such philosophy are children. And, while you're at it, don't try to increase the pitch in classic American cars either. If they got that low revving burble, let them be. If I want "impressive", I'll just add cams to it.

Biggest offenders: Ferrari 458 Speciale, Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, 2017 Bentley Continental Supersports, 2014 Golf R, 2002 Camaro SS, 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO, many classic muscle cars, the Ford NASCAR (which is the opposite, not high enough pitch).

Correct pitch, always!

2) Check which engine the real car comes with

You have an Alfa 155 Q4. This car was basically a Lancia Delta HF Integrale in an Alfa body. It came with the same turbo inline 4 as the Delta. It does not make sense to give it a V6 sound (shared with Maserati Ghibli and Alfa Giulia QV, BTW) to "make it sound like an Alfa 155 V6 Ti". We don't want that. We want the car to sound as it is, in this case, like a 4-banger.

Biggest offenders: Alfa 155 Q4, Alfa Giulietta Sprint Veloce, Porsche 904 Carrera GTS, Porsche 917/20.

Correct samples, always!

3) Treat special cars with the love they deserve

You have a 911 GT3 RS. You just can't expect to pass off a boosted sample from a Cayman as the real thing. Everyone knows how this car sounds. Remember, we are in YouTube age. If they don't get what they expect to, they'll be disappointed. And they'll start to say your game sounds like crud (which, honestly, is true for many cars). This is not The Crew. This isn't even Forza Horizon. This is Forza Motorsport. We have higher standards.

Biggest offenders: all GT3 RS variants starting with the 2012, Ferrari F50, Ferrari 488 GTB, LaFerrari, Maserati GranTurismo S, Alpine GTA Le Mans, some people would put the Skyline GT-R (all variants) in this list as well.

Correct mixing, always!

If you guys at Turn 10 need examples of proper sounds in the game as a guideline, I'll give you three: 2012 BMW M5, 2014 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S, 2011 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4.

Another issue I have is that most people don't know how to report mistakes in sound direction. They just say, "it's [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]". Well, why do you say that, then? Why is it not lifelike to you? Because each car has a distinct problem. The Aventador SV has wrong pitch, but correct samples (if you disagree, just go watch that Nordschleife lap time for the umpteenth time). The Porsche 917/20 has correct pitch, but wrong samples. The LaFerrari's biggest problem is mixing, as they added a V8 layer to increase bass but it was too much and muted the V12 at higher revs during acceleration. Pointing out the right issue is a great help to those in charge of fixing it.

Edited by user Sunday, July 15, 2018 1:59:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#757 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 2:09:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: flotie9839 Go to Quoted Post
Why is this a problem?

What do you mean by that exactly?
 1 user liked this post.
#758 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 3:53:13 AM(UTC)
I hate a lot of the car sounds in this game. I really wish they address this issue before they are done supporting Forza 7. The sooner the better though.
 4 users liked this post.
#759 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 9:22:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
I'm tired of defending Turn 10 when it comes to sounds... Gonna say it how it is.

My advice:

1) Nail the pitch

You have a 458 Italia and a 458 Speciale. There are small differences between sound, but it's the same engine. It does not make sense to crank up the pitch on the higher car (458 Speciale) to "set it apart" from the lower one. Please, just don't. It's not "impressive", it's "wrong". At this point in time, with YouTube widely available, the only people you're gonna "impress" with such philosophy are children. And, while you're at it, don't try to increase the pitch in classic American cars either. If they got that low revving burble, let them be. If I want "impressive", I'll just add cams to it.

Biggest offenders: Ferrari 458 Speciale, Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, 2017 Bentley Continental Supersports, 2014 Golf R, 2002 Camaro SS, 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO, many classic muscle cars, the Ford NASCAR (which is the opposite, not high enough pitch).

Correct pitch, always!

You have an Alfa 155 Q4. This car was basically a Lancia Delta HF Integrale in an Alfa body. It came with the same turbo inline 4 as the Delta. It does not make sense to give it a V6 sound (shared with Maserati Ghibli and Alfa Giulia QV, BTW) to "make it sound like an Alfa 155 V6 Ti". We don't want that. We want the car to sound as it is, in this case, like a 4-banger.

Biggest offenders: Alfa 155 Q4, Alfa Giulietta Sprint Veloce, Porsche 904 Carrera GTS, Porsche 917/20.

Correct samples, always!

You have a 911 GT3 RS. You just can't expect to pass off a boosted sample from a Cayman as the real thing. Everyone knows how this car sounds. Remember, we are in YouTube age. If they don't get what they expect to, they'll be disappointed. And they'll start to say your game sounds like crud (which, honestly, is true for many cars). This is not The Crew. This isn't even Forza Horizon. This is Forza Motorsport. We have higher standards.

Biggest offenders: all GT3 RS variants starting with the 2012, Ferrari F50, Ferrari 488 GTB, LaFerrari, Maserati GranTurismo S, Alpine GTA Le Mans, some people would put the Skyline GT-R (all variants) in this list as well.

Correct mixing, always!

If you guys at Turn 10 need examples of proper sounds in the game as a guideline, I'll give you three: 2012 BMW M5, 2014 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S, 2011 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4.

Another issue I have is that most people don't know how to report mistakes in sound direction. They just say, "it's ****". Well, why do you say that, then? Why is it not lifelike to you? Because each car has a distinct problem. The Aventador SV has wrong pitch, but correct samples (if you disagree, just go watch that Nordschleife lap time for the umpteenth time). The Porsche 917/20 has correct pitch, but wrong samples. The LaFerrari's biggest problem is mixing, as they added a V8 layer to increase bass but it was too much and muted the V12 at higher revs during acceleration. Pointing out the right issue is a great help to those in charge of fixing it.

Excellent feedback, very insightful. Exactly the kind of feedback that the developers need to read and reflect upon. You absolutely hit the nail on the head.

In addition to the incorrect samples and generally absent low frequency effects on the exhaust sounds, a **major** issue is the pitch factor. There's just too much of it.

I've had to lower the decibels considerably on the mid and high frequencies on my sound system just to make the cars sound a bit "large" and punchy. Unfortunately, even at 50% volume, the car sounds give me a serious headache - there's just too much pitch. Cars with roaring and "rumbly" V8s have too much pitch.

I actually got a second sub woofer just to hear a little bit of bass from the exhaust sounds - sadly, the little bass that I am getting from exhaust samples usually disappears after about 3000 rpms in nearly all cars. Why does a rotary engine RX-7 sound so high pitched?

Or the newer Skyline GTRs - where is the powerful and hair-raising howl that comes from that V6?

Also, most supercars share the same turbo blow-off valve sound - the P1 and Huayra both have their signature blow off/wastegate sounds, and they are much louder and prominent in real life.

I also want to shed light on the tin can sound effect in race car cockpits - is this something that's there in every single car that has been custom-built for the track? I can't imagine how the drivers can tolerate that sound without some serious sound deadening gizmos in their ears. I do know they wear ear plugs. But the sound in Forza in those "stripped to the bone" cockpits is far too high-pitched and almost zero bass/rumble effects from the exhaust. How is this realistic?

They really need to re-balance frequencies. It is extremely unusual for the rumble strips or helicopters, for example, to sound this loud and bass-heavy at 60% internal volume balance. The Ariel Atom or Radical SR8 for example - the pitch from those engines could give you hearing problems unless you keep the volume low. These cars do not have such characteristics IRL. Or the absence of the Laferrari's signature V12 howl at higher revs. Where is it?

You said the 2012 Aventador is a good example of mixing done right? Don't you think it sounds like a generic Murceilago/Reventon sound rather than that angry and intimidating growl that comes from the actual Aventador? They did a good job of that in the FM6 and H3 sample.

It baffles me why they are unable to recreate car sound in the game on a 1:1 basis. There are some incredibly high quality and properly recorded car sounds on YouTube - the age of the tube as you said - It's accessible and everyone can hear them. Guys who review cars using high-tech audio gear and official revierwers like Autocar or EVO give a very good idea of what the cars sound like.

It isn't until you sit down to watch these videos, that you realize how far back they've gone with car sounds. They had actually done remarkable things with the sound in not just Forza 5 and 6, but 4 as well. Now we're at the 7th game with Skylines sounding like a 12-cylinder engine at higher revs and all V12 Aston Martin road cars sounding the same, or a Laferrari that growls like a V8 during a specific RPM range.

I'm afraid raising the volume in the game might give me hearing problems later in life because I can feel them ringing afterwards - in an attempt to hear and feel bass from the car sounds, I sometimes crank the volume up to 60-70%. All I get is more pitch and very little bass or loud, punchy midrange sound. This was never a problem with past Forza games; the louder you go with the volume, the angrier and bassier cars sounded, with literally zero hearing fatigue.

30+ pages of the same issues - not everyone can be wrong. We are not imagining things T10. This is a serious problem and absolutely deserves time and resources to remedy it. What is a Forza game without accurate and distinct car sound? Please don't let this be a run-of-the-mill car game, because it isn't. This is Forza Motorsport. Please developers, don't treat your franchise like this. You have put too much love into it since FM1.

Speaking of, takes me back to the glory days of FM2, where pitch, tone and character would change for every car when going from stock to street, sport, race cams AND exhausts. Amazing days indeed.

I say, do just 400-500 cars and do justice to every single car. Every beauty in the game deserves a 1:1 sound recreation.

Edited by user Saturday, July 14, 2018 9:39:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#760 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 2:47:13 PM(UTC)
It honestly feels like Turn 10 don’t care about the fans dissapointment with car sounds.

Nothing will bring me back to the game unless the sounds are fixed.
#761 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 3:06:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Eddy FIN Go to Quoted Post
Why is this a problem?

I mean't why car sound needs to be perfected.
 1 user liked this post.
#762 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 5:36:16 AM(UTC)
Why is this a problem?

I can understand your stance - maybe you're playing through TV speakers. Maybe you haven't heard these cars in real life or played previous Forza games through a really good sound system.

And that's fine - we all have our preferences.

Majority of Forza players are pure car nuts and 'hardcore car guys'. We truly do care about how cars are represented in a Forza game, at least how they sound. They have done a decent enough job of making the cars handle and look good, but this is the first Forza game ever which has set the car sound back by several notches.

Being said, if you have heard previous Forza games through a good amp/speakers and heard the cars in the game in actual life, you will realize how much has been left to be desired. A major reason people love and keep coming back to Forza is because of the authentic sound - otherwise there are many generic racing games out there like NFS, The Crew, GTS. Yes, I do feel GTS is somewhat generic because Forza is way ahead of it.

Unfortunately, this sound issue is something which leads me to believe they no longer have love for the franchise that they did in the past - from a sound standpoint alone, FM4, 5 and 6 has been their BEST work.

So to conclude, we are not asking for perfect sounds - simply the correct notes for the cars, along with proper utilization of low-midrange frequencies (aka. subwoofer and main L/R speaker), rather than intolerably high pitch that hurts your ears after a while and cars that can sound weak, tiny and uninspiring.
#763 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 7:47:16 AM(UTC)
Why is this a problem?

Because it kinda breaks the immersion when you know how the real car sounds like.

It was all started by EA and its Need for Speed Underground 2, really. Lots of mismatched samples in that game, but at least the Civic, the AE86 Corolla, the WRX and the Skyline had accurate sounds. Meanwhile, "real driving simulators" like Gran Turismo had vaccum cleaners for engine sounds.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#764 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 3:48:39 AM(UTC)
Why is this a problem?

Because it kinda breaks the immersion when you know how the real car sounds like.

It was all started by EA and its Need for Speed Underground 2, really. Lots of mismatched samples in that game, but at least the Civic, the AE86 Corolla, the WRX and the Skyline had accurate sounds. Meanwhile, "real driving simulators" like Gran Turismo had vaccum cleaners for engine sounds.

Originally Posted by: TheElephant2334 Go to Quoted Post
Why is this a problem?

I can understand your stance - maybe you're playing through TV speakers. Maybe you haven't heard these cars in real life or played previous Forza games through a really good sound system.

And that's fine - we all have our preferences.

Majority of Forza players are pure car nuts and 'hardcore car guys'. We truly do care about how cars are represented in a Forza game, at least how they sound. They have done a decent enough job of making the cars handle and look good, but this is the first Forza game ever which has set the car sound back by several notches.

Being said, if you have heard previous Forza games through a good amp/speakers and heard the cars in the game in actual life, you will realize how much has been left to be desired. A major reason people love and keep coming back to Forza is because of the authentic sound - otherwise there are many generic racing games out there like NFS, The Crew, GTS. Yes, I do feel GTS is somewhat generic because Forza is way ahead of it.

Unfortunately, this sound issue is something which leads me to believe they no longer have love for the franchise that they did in the past - from a sound standpoint alone, FM4, 5 and 6 has been their BEST work.

So to conclude, we are not asking for perfect sounds - simply the correct notes for the cars, along with proper utilization of low-midrange frequencies (aka. subwoofer and main L/R speaker), rather than intolerably high pitch that hurts your ears after a while and cars that can sound weak, tiny and uninspiring.

I don't really care about the accuracy as long i use a Porsche 918 Engine or a Rotor Racing V12.
But i care for the performance and the body looks because if it looks good, i apply it with a Xbox or something else livery.
 1 user liked this post.
#765 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 4:30:04 AM(UTC)
Why is this a problem?

I was hammering home the same point to this gentleman, but apparently car sound is (gasp) not important to some folks in a *car game*.

Interestingly, GTS now has some of the best car sounds in a console driving game. You should play that game on a good amp to hear and feel how the cars scream and shake up the room (especially on idle) without making your ears bleed. really good use of midrange and subwoofer frequencies. Despite all the wind, road noise and other effects, the cars really stand out like they should.

I am still not willing to let the developers take it easy on this car sound thing because they have done some amazing things with their past Forzas. So why take steps back now? FM7 can easily be the best Forza since FM4. They have had more than 8 months to resolve this. What have they been doing? The thread is still going with more than 40k views and 31 pages. Where's the developer feedback? They keep flaunting how they like to make changes based on "community feedback".

Well, I'd just like to call you out on this T10 - is car sound not a critical component of your game? Why are there so many cars in the game if they share samples or don't sound right?
 2 users liked this post.
#766 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2018 10:51:36 PM(UTC)
I still own FM6 and thought it would be interesting to drive the same cars just for fun - to see how the game has evolved.

Unfortunately, the car sound in Forza 6 is shockingly good. Not only do the majority of cars have their distinct and accurate to reality exhaust notes, they have adequate bass and midrange, making them sound very lifelike. There's a dynamic frequency range being utilized in F6 for motor and exhaust sound that just isn't there in FM7. Can the Xbox One not handle it, with all the graphical additions in F7? Forza 6 almost has a "sexiness" to the car audio that changes in tone, pitch and character as you pick up speed or decelerate while changing gears - it's almost euphoric and never makes my ears hurt.

When I go back to Forza 7, the cars sound shrill and high pitched. It is almost heart-breaking how bad the Ariel Atom sounds going from 6 to 7 or the Vette C7 race car, for instance. Every car seems to have a lot of pitch and "noise" added but doesn't sound as "big" or powerful as the rest of the sound environment. There is lots of bass from the rumble/run-off strips, helicopter, driving below bridges and underpasses, even wiper blades moving back and forth on the windscreen, but why isn't there loud and believable bass on the car sound itself?

I can't say if this is a design choice or an oversight due to inadequate pre-release testing?

The game is great, but the car sound feels like it's coming out of budget TV speakers, while everything else in the audio environment is in surround, and utilizing all frequencies properly. What gives?? I'm using a 7.1 amp and I've tried all audio settings in the Xbox Settings and the game's volume levels. I've set the game's audio to native 7.1.
 1 user liked this post.
#767 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 1:51:20 AM(UTC)
i agree, the engine noise can be a little quiet. As for rumble strips and other track sounds they are over the top and quite annoying.
#768 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 2:14:40 AM(UTC)
^^ I don't understand this sound design choice. I just don't. The car sound vs. other objects in the sound field was perfectly balanced in previous FM games. Are they trying to sell the game to high school going kids only?

Edit: Very interesting to observe is the fact that even the MS Studios/T10 logo screen on game launch has much more bass and loud volume in Forza 6.
There is a low car volume and bass output issue in FM7 for sure as the logo/bootup screen is relatively quieter and sounds a bit hollow in contrast.

This is extremely disappointing and lets me down as a fan to know the developers have not acknowledged the issue, let alone propose a fix.

Edited by user Friday, July 20, 2018 2:22:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#769 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 3:17:36 AM(UTC)
2017 Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio would be my favorite car in whole game, but the sound is so wrong I can't drive it.

It really needs to be fixed.

Also there are some cars that did sound better in Forza Horizon 3, for example;

2011 Audi RS3 (missing that dsg **** in Motorsport 7)
2016 Audi R8
 1 user liked this post.
#770 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2018 9:07:06 PM(UTC)
The 2013 BMW M6 Coupe, 2012 BMW M5 & 2016 Zenvo ST1 have the exact same engine sound. Here are some more cars that need their REAL engine noise... Pagani Zonda R, Maserati MC12, Ferrari Enzo, Maserati GranTurismo S (and the Forza Edition one as well), Mazda RX-8 R3 and Nissan R390. It just really ruins the fun knowing that some cars in the game sound completely different from how they sound in real life. I've posted topics about this issue multiple times and nothing is happening about it. It's sickening to know that Forza 7 is the TENTH installment in the Forza series but yet it has the most flaws. Not only that... a significant number of cars seem to have a glitch where the driver's hand does not move to change gears. so to narrow it down FM7 is terrible, horrible, awful, disgraceful, depressing, pathetic, disappointing and unsuccessful. Why is it taking Turn 10 so long to fix these things? How hard could it be?

Edited by user Monday, September 24, 2018 7:57:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#771 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 7:22:28 AM(UTC)
I wonder if it's easy to implement an EQ setting that will noticeably boost car volume.. bringing out those sweet bass and midrange notes in the motor and exhaust sound. They included a "headphones" option in FM6 just a few months after release which boosted the car volume slightly while even improving reverb.

I think a volume and bass boost to cars in FM7 would be massively welcomed as it will not only introduce a healthy dynamic range in exhaust sounds but also improve the non-tunnel reverb effects.

If only Turn10, if only... there are so many brilliant car samples in the game... they would sound off the wall amazing with the midrange and bass channels kicking out the full frequency range like F5 and 6. There is overpowering bass in the track effects and rumble strips, don't know why that is. The cars need that bass.

Edited by user Saturday, August 4, 2018 7:24:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#772 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 8:27:53 AM(UTC)
After watching the last live development stream for Horizon 4, it looks like their improving the sound of several cars by recording their real life models. Let's hope Turn10 can use those recordings to improve car sounds in FM7 in a future update.
#773 Posted : Saturday, August 4, 2018 9:14:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: grod8302 Go to Quoted Post
After watching the last live development stream for Horizon 4, it looks like their improving the sound of several cars by recording their real life models. Let's hope Turn10 can use those recordings to improve car sounds in FM7 in a future update.

Most likely not. Have you heard how crazy good the accurate car sounds are in Forza Horizon 3? None of those, literally not one, got carried over to FM7. They redid how the cars sound in the entire sound landscape or stage whatever you want to call it, and for some doggone reason, they sound weak and uninspiring. If you have indeed driven one or heard one of these modified cars or high HP cars in stock form in actual life, you would know how loud and intimidating they sound.

They got this right in all the Forza games on Xbox One (well, Horizon 2's car volume left a little to be desired but still great samples) = Forza 7 is the first game where on one hand, they improved the car sounds massively for some makes and models, but all the while decided to make the thunder, moving wiper blades, overhead objects moving past the camera, helicopter, rumble strips, etc. much, much louder than they need to be, or actually are on a real track.

I do hear bass on the cars in the very low RPM range, but it just fades away as soon as you pick up speed and work up the gears. Even idle sounds are weak and flat, although some are good (hello ZR1), but still "small" sounding, lacking bass mainly.

Oh well, they are aware of it I suppose. A fix would be a real treat this year, because this thread has been going since last year. T10 would really make me respect them even more if they take this seriously. They have improved the game a lot since launch, and I give them kudos for that.
#774 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 1:25:54 PM(UTC)

My advice:

1) Nail the pitch

Correct pitch, always!

Correct samples, always!

Correct mixing, always!

Another issue I have is that most people don't know how to report mistakes in sound direction. They just say, "it's [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]". Well, why do you say that, then? Why is it not lifelike to you? Because each car has a distinct problem. The Aventador SV has wrong pitch, but correct samples (if you disagree, just go watch that Nordschleife lap time for the umpteenth time). The Porsche 917/20 has correct pitch, but wrong samples. The LaFerrari's biggest problem is mixing, as they added a V8 layer to increase bass but it was too much and muted the V12 at higher revs during acceleration. Pointing out the right issue is a great help to those in charge of fixing it.

What he said!!
I have emailed them a few times about this. At this point it's really the only complaint I have with FM7. Recently attended Road America and the sounds were so glorious I couldn't wait to fire up FM7! While I did put up a lot of miles it just couldn't gimme those exhaust notes, rumbling lows or blow off valves! (Vintage event was epic) I know their are a ton of cars Turn 10 but this is your baby! I'll even suggest removing all off road vehicles so you dont have to worry about fixing those! Horizon is a good place for them.
 1 user liked this post.
#775 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2018 2:18:23 AM(UTC)
It's sad to see after all the views , posts and countless tweets , emails to Turn 10 that nothing was done about this..... It's truly sad.... this broke the game for me , I'm sorry to say I won't pre order any motorsport title again as sound is the major thing that attracted me to this franchise. (Owned every single Forza game)
32 Pages<<29303132PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error