#1 Posted : Sunday, August 20, 2017 2:54:22 PM(UTC)
I am on PC, if i play with a friend or online for like 10 minutes i get disconnected and it says, "You have been disconnected from Forza Horizon 3 Online". Any solutions? My teredo is ok.

Edited by user Monday, October 23, 2017 11:56:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 3:28:36 AM(UTC)
Bump.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 3:34:18 AM(UTC)
The servers have been playing up over the last week or so
It's affected some more than others though
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 2:57:52 PM(UTC)
The weird thing is that my controller constantly vibrates when i get disconnected.
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 26, 2017 3:16:19 PM(UTC)
Exact same issue, funny thing is it only ever happens when playing in a group with a friend. After a maximum of two races I'll be back in singleplayer with the error message and the controller's vibration breaks (It either constantly vibrates or does not vibrate at all.) Menu functions are also broken, can't find a new session and attempting to exit the game crashes it. This forces me to restart the game rather than being able to quickly jump back in with my friend, adding to the frustration as the initial loading time isn't exactly short.

It seems this issue has been constantly ignored on this forum as every post about it has no response from any official source.
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 2:00:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ResalableHeart0 Go to Quoted Post
Exact same issue, funny thing is it only ever happens when playing in a group with a friend. After a maximum of two races I'll be back in singleplayer with the error message and the controller's vibration breaks (It either constantly vibrates or does not vibrate at all.) Menu functions are also broken, can't find a new session and attempting to exit the game crashes it. This forces me to restart the game rather than being able to quickly jump back in with my friend, adding to the frustration as the initial loading time isn't exactly short.

It seems this issue has been constantly ignored on this forum as every post about it has no response from any official source.

Same for me when i am playing with a friend and/or online with others. Still searching for a solution without any hope...
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 9:35:59 PM(UTC)
This was a fix I found on Reddit BUT I am still having issues. Maybe it will help someone though.

Type ‘gpedit’ in the Search Windows bar.
Click on the ‘Edit Group policy’ option which opens the Local Group Policy Editor window.
Click ‘Computer Configuration’.
Navigate to ‘Administrative Templates’ then to ‘Network’, then ‘TCPIP Settings’, then ‘IPv6 Transition Technologies’.
At the bottom of the list you should see ‘Set Teredo State’, double click that to open the window.
Click on ‘Enabled’ in the top left.
Below these options, select ‘Enterprise Client’ from the drop down list.
Select ‘Apply’ to save the changes.

Thanks to Reddit user: eeshanzaman
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 12:37:33 PM(UTC)
Hello, yesterday i found a fix for the disconnecting problem.
This fix worked for me and my friend and our problem was that we couldn't play online for more than 20 minutes before the game crashed or disconnected. So here are the steps:

1. Click Start , type services.msc in Start search box and hit Enter.
2. Right-click the Peer Networking Grouping service and select Properties .
3. Check if the service is started; if not, right-click and select Start .
4. You may also set the Startup type to Automatic under Properties .
5. Click OK .
and restart the computer. if that dosent work. do this to.
. Run command Prompt as administrator
2. Type "netsh" and press enter
3. Type "int teredo" and press enter
4. Type "set state disabled" and press enter
5. Type "int ipv6" and press enter
6. Type "set teredo client" and press enter
And u are all set.
Hope this works
/Isak
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 12:10:14 PM(UTC)
bump

Notification

Icon
Error