#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:55:00 PM(UTC)

2015 Jaguar XKRS GT - COD:WWII Special Edition

The 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT Tuned and Painted by PTG Phantom X has a supercharged 5.0 litre V8 engine backed with 465KW of power and produces 781 N-m of torque.

The surprising thing about this tune is the amount of front end grip that it has, it truly is amazing. I do however recommend not going down to 2nd gear as there is enough power and torque going through the car at 3rd gear to get you out of the corner with speed. You will need to be patient at the mid-point of the corner so just lightly keep your foot on the throttle until you are at the point when you can attack it at 100% acceleration. If your back wheels are spinning then you know you have gone too early. The benefit of this amount of front end grip was that I could carry a really good amount of speed through the corners, and yet still did not encounter any understeer at all to be honest. Normally when I drive these type of cars I am trying to correct myself out of corners to try and keep the car pointing straight, but this tune just gave me confidence and there were no signs of understeer or oversteer at all.

For an absolute beast of a machine, this car does pull up well thanks to its carbon ceramic brakes allowing you to enter into corners at fast speeds. I found myself in 3rd, 4th and 5th gear most of the time and the optimum shift point is 6500rpm which produces the best gear changes.

Please do yourself a favor, go into the cockpit view, turn your surround sound system up a little bit and start the car up. You may need to apologise to your neighbours afterwards though as this thing makes an absolute mega noise!

• Class: S1[FH3] & S [FM6]

• Car: 2015 Jaguar XKRS GT

• Paint: PTG Phantom X

• Tune: PTG Phantom X

• Tested: PTG Phantom X

• Description Search: PTG

• Photos: PTG Phantom X

• Artwork: PTG Phantom X

PTG Facebook

PTG Twitter

PTG YouTube

PTG Twitch