2 Pages12Prev
Go to first unread FH3
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#26 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 8:45:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnakeEyes Friex Go to Quoted Post
Awesome gallery Midnyte!!!
Great to see your rcc2016 creation get a revamp 😉👍🏻😎

Cheers Snake, I definitely prefer it on this car 😏

Originally Posted by: NINE DyLeMa Go to Quoted Post
Loving your designs mate! Top Work keep it up (Y)


Thanks NINE 🍺

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 16, 2017 7:42:37 AM(UTC)
And I thought my pieces were awesome lol. Excellent work man.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#28 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 10:47:49 AM(UTC)
Loving the Vapid Trophy truck you got skills keep it up.
I live my life one design at a time!!!!!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#29 Posted : Saturday, August 19, 2017 6:20:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
--Featured livery Week 2--

New to FH3, my first paint HAD to be of my favourite Aussie related thing… AC/DC!!!

Car: 2014 BAC Mono
File: BAC (in black)





Source:


vinyls:


LOVE IT!!!

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#30 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:01:15 PM(UTC)
I made up my mind to pre order FM7 the other day & decided to bring back some of my designs from FM2, 3 & 4. So between now & next Friday I'll be busy painting the relevant logos before tackling the portraits & main images in the new game - I'm hoping they look better in FM7's editor…

Seeing as Forza's all about painting & hotlapping for me, it's a complete no-brainer as to what's coming back first:

The Prodigy - Experience (my favourite hotlapping music)

Edited by user Sunday, October 1, 2017 1:43:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:27:51 PM(UTC)
--Limited edition AH run--

Game of Thrones Lamborghini Countach Horizon Edition numbered 1 to 10, painted after my 140m Credits giveaway supported by ST0RMY FR3EDOM.



Edited by user Wednesday, September 20, 2017 1:00:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#32 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 9:22:28 AM(UTC)
Awesome!!! Still Waiting on a reply about my fm7.....
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2017 3:46:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
--Limited edition AH run--

Game of Thrones Lamborghini Countach Horizon Edition numbered 1 to 10, painted after my 140m Credits giveaway supported by ST0RMY FR3EDOM.





Beautiful new design M. DUBH!

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#34 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 1:23:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
I made up my mind to pre order FM7 the other day & decided to bring back some of my designs from FM2, 3 & 4. So between now & next Friday I'll be busy painting the relevant logos before tackling the portraits & main images in the new game - I'm hoping they look better in FM7's editor…

Seeing as Forza's all about painting & hotlapping for me, it's a complete no-brainer as to what's coming back first:



Well, if what I've been reading since Friday is anything to go by, it looks like I might not be totally switching over just yet. Hotlapping & the Paintbooth have generated quite a negative response so far... I'm reserving judgment as I tentatively launch FM7…

(forgot to add my compulsory CFC design - personal use only, Forza just doesn't feel right without one, KTBFFH!)



Edited by user Sunday, October 1, 2017 9:16:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#35 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 1:27:45 PM(UTC)
FM2 / JOHN PEEL would be most excellent!!!

Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 11:30:42 PM(UTC)
Good memory B0B! 👏🏾

I was looking at it the other day & wondered if I'd take it on again. There's a lot to paint for that design… but it's on the list now 😉

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 10:37:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#37 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 6:01:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
Good memory B0B! 👏🏾

I was looking at it the other day & wondered if I'd take it on again. There's a lot to paint for that design… but it's on the list now 😉


Excellent!

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error