This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 2:48:21 PM(UTC)
Turn 10 has moved! But not far:

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_6_23_17
Quote:
As of this week, Turn 10 has moved! What’s old is new again, as we’ve moved back to our previous building in downtown Redmond. One step inside the new digs, however, and you’d be hard-pressed to find similarities between the old Forza HQ and the new one. Look for more photos from the new spot in the future; in the meantime, here’s a tease of our new lobby, where the McLaren P1 is now joined by the Porsche 919 (which arrived last week after its stint at E3) as our “Amazing Cars in Residence.”

We’ve still got some spit and polish to go before we are truly ready to show off the new space to the world. However, I’m personally thrilled to show off our new broadcast room. This is where the weekly #ForzaFriday streams and I’m happy to say that, while it doesn’t look like much yet (we’ve got tons of decorating and upgrading to do), it is in operational form and ready for today’s #ForzaFriday stream!

During the #ForzaFriday livestream, Brian invited viewers to come up with ideas to decorate the new room. You can see the wall space from the stream image:

"I'm looking for furniture ideas, I'm looking for wall ideas..." The black areas you see on the walls are sound reducing material. How would you decorate on/around them?

If you have ideas, post them here!

From the Week in Review, a shot of the lobby:

Alan Hartman is eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new Ford GT:
https://twitter.com/Turn10_BigBoss/status/878311574158450688

Edited by user Friday, June 23, 2017 2:52:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 2:54:34 PM(UTC)
Lap time leaderboard for guests and employees.
A board or poster for guests to sign.
A screen showcasing the weeks winning Livery and Photo competition entries.
Dont practice until you get it right, practice until you cant get it wrong.
#3 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 11:14:08 PM(UTC)
I would put high resolution prints of closeups of the iconic cars of each era (like the Mercedes 300 SL, the Ferrari F40, McLaren P1) from Forza 7 photo mode on top of the black foam (same size). Maybe monochrome Then I would frame each cover of a Forza game and put them in the space between. Maybe add some racing related items to mix it up.

Notification

Icon
Error