14 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 7:43:27 AM(UTC)
I've been able to get the previous cars at around 11:00 PM EST the day before the listed release date. Unless it's a glitch, they have been available early every week for me.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

4 users liked this post.
#102 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 7:52:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
So, I guess what everyone is saying is, "Don't get your knickers in a twist, sit back, relax, and the cars will eventually show up".

However, for those who wish to continue whining… Carry on.

Sorry chief. First ive made a comment on it, cant say im on the forums keeping up with everything going on 24/7. Pretty sure whole point of a forums is to ask questions youre unsure on. My point been answered fair enough, moaning about others ‘moaning’ serves no purpose. Cheers
#103 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 12:12:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Frubezy Go to Quoted Post
I had this same issue last week. Said cars would be released on 12/10 when it was the 14th. Now its the 19th and i cant access i8 or civic. Anyone else with this issue? Ive tried resetting the game twice.

I had to reinstall the car pass then it worked fine.
#104 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 6:23:10 PM(UTC)
Are there gonna be any guessing games as to what next weeks dlc cars are next week?
#105 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 3:20:17 PM(UTC)
So is this not gonna get fixed? These keep popping up prematurely.
 2 users liked this post.
#106 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 6:52:55 PM(UTC)
I really dislike and wish it would stop with getting pre-tuned/aftermarket cars. There nothing we can do to customize them.... Just give us the normal standard car's version please.
Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
 2 users liked this post.
#107 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 12:51:31 AM(UTC)
Sad to see that we'll get a lot of cars that were either already in Forza titles or are just bodymods for already existing ones.
#108 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 2:31:52 AM(UTC)
I'm wondering how you would get the 1967 Sunbeam Tiger and the 1979 Talbot, as they were listed at launch, and even though they are DLC, I have no idea where you would get them, because they didn't show up on the Car Pass the week of 9/28. Is it VIP or something?
#109 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:10:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: J4K3M6047 Go to Quoted Post
I'm wondering how you would get the 1967 Sunbeam Tiger and the 1979 Talbot, as they were listed at launch, and even though they are DLC, I have no idea where you would get them, because they didn't show up on the Car Pass the week of 9/28. Is it VIP or something?

Yep VIP I think, I have them with the Ultimate edition .
#110 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:49:29 AM(UTC)
I can't use the cars even though i own the car pass and the I8 roadster is in my garage, it keeps asking to me to either buy the pass again or the car on its own. I don't know what you've done in the last update but you damn well better fix it, the livery editor glitches and and bugs are bad enough but relocking cars i already own is taking the **** to be honest.
 3 users liked this post.
#111 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:51:37 AM(UTC)
So yeah... Just my honest opinion here:
The 2018 Mustang we´re getting is basically already in the game, just without the bodykit. So even as a fan of the Mustang I think this is useless...
The Lamborghini and the 2 Vauxhalls have already been in Forza before. I´m pretty sure they´re just gonna use the old models and polish them a bit. Nothing to be too exited about, those are cars I´d rather have for free, either at launch, as a Forzathon shop car or like the free cars in FM7. As for the Insignia: Would it really have been that complicated to at least include a facelift model from 2015?
Two more Hoonigan cars? I´d gladly accept them... if we already had other highly requested cars in Forza (just look at the car wishlist PG...). Seriously: Why do we keep getting those drift cars? I know that the drift community in Forza might be big, but it is 100% not the biggest: It´s just the loudest! Plus, I´d say around 300 cars in the game can be really good drift cars, no need to add pre-built ones!
That Maverick Buggy is okay. I´m personally not a fan of offroad buggies, but sometimes it´s fun to drive them.
What about the Stelvio? That´s actually a great car! It fits in Horizon, believe it or not! Very happy about that.

But overall, as you can see, I am extremely disappointed! The first month´s cars were outstanding, maybe the best cars to be added in the first month of a Forza game ever! But this is just a huuuge let down...
#112 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 5:43:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Arceus111 Go to Quoted Post
So yeah... Just my honest opinion here:
The 2018 Mustang we´re getting is basically already in the game, just without the bodykit. So even as a fan of the Mustang I think this is useless...
The Lamborghini and the 2 Vauxhalls have already been in Forza before. I´m pretty sure they´re just gonna use the old models and polish them a bit. Nothing to be too exited about, those are cars I´d rather have for free, either at launch, as a Forzathon shop car or like the free cars in FM7. As for the Insignia: Would it really have been that complicated to at least include a facelift model from 2015?
Two more Hoonigan cars? I´d gladly accept them... if we already had other highly requested cars in Forza (just look at the car wishlist PG...). Seriously: Why do we keep getting those drift cars? I know that the drift community in Forza might be big, but it is 100% not the biggest: It´s just the loudest! Plus, I´d say around 300 cars in the game can be really good drift cars, no need to add pre-built ones!
That Maverick Buggy is okay. I´m personally not a fan of offroad buggies, but sometimes it´s fun to drive them.
What about the Stelvio? That´s actually a great car! It fits in Horizon, believe it or not! Very happy about that.

But overall, as you can see, I am extremely disappointed! The first month´s cars were outstanding, maybe the best cars to be added in the first month of a Forza game ever! But this is just a huuuge let down...

Is there a source/link for this months car pass cars, other than this weeks two advertised in game?
 3 users liked this post.
#113 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 6:04:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: solarriors Go to Quoted Post
I really dislike and wish it would stop with getting pre-tuned/aftermarket cars. There nothing we can do to customize them.... Just give us the normal standard car's version please.

I really dislike and wish you would stop posting this on every thread that mentions these cars.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

2 users liked this post.
#114 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 7:56:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: marcx666 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: J4K3M6047 Go to Quoted Post

Yep VIP I think, I have them with the Ultimate edition .

No, they are a free two-car pack that comes with all editions. If you see the cars in the Autoshow or DLC cars tile, just buy them - it will take you to the marketplace where you can download them for free.

Answers to questions about how to add DLC cars, whether free or paid, can be found here:

Edited by user Wednesday, October 24, 2018 7:59:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#115 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 12:49:03 PM(UTC)
I got the notification upon starting the game that the two new weekly car pass cars were available including the Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. However when I go to DLC cars there are none listed that are new. This happened last week as well, it took over five days for the cars to actually be available for me to download. Have other people had this issue? Is there any fix or workaround for this?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:50:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#116 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 12:55:05 PM(UTC)
I live in the United States in the Central time zone (currently GMT -5:00). For every new car pack release, I have received them on Friday afternoon. They certainly are not available on Thursday at 10:00 PM when I turn off the console. But when I start up the game on Friday at 5:00 PM, they are.

This has happened every week since release. I hope this helps
#117 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 1:47:27 PM(UTC)
I've been getting the message as early as Tuesday and then the cars show up Thursday-Saturday.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#118 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 2:00:43 PM(UTC)
The message is misleading but the Car Pass Calendar in the Autoshow menu clearly indicates the cars will be released on Friday dates. I've noticed in my game they've been released shortly before 8pm Pacific the last couple weeks, which may actually be 12 hours after the 7:30am daily Forzathon reset period. In any case, the date for this week's cars is 10/26. That may be UTC, but if you know it, all there is to do is wait until the day. If it's annoyance enough, submit a ticket to the Support link at the top of the forum.
#119 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 5:22:33 PM(UTC)
Wondering what time and for what timezone the car pass release is. The weekly and daily resets for me happens at 00:30. Right now it is 11:21 in the middle of the day and they STILL aren't out. What timezone am i waiting for? And why don't they release at the weekly reset?

Edited by user Thursday, October 25, 2018 5:31:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#120 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 11:44:03 AM(UTC)
Alright, don't know if this belongs here or the tech support forum but I can't buy the new cars released today. Says I have to wait until the 26th, yet it's the 26th today (hell it's even 9 pm here). What's up with that ? Already restarted my game twice to no avail.

Side note : I recently jumped from the OG One to the X, reinstalled everything yesterday and all and I canny find the car pass in the add-on tab, yet I can still access and buy the previous cars.
#121 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 11:49:43 AM(UTC)
If you're seeing that calendar you should have the update installed, but just to check go to Manage Game and see if there's anything to install under Updates. Try an unplug/reboot, and if nothing works by the end of the 26th, submit a ticket to the Support link.
#122 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 4:09:01 PM(UTC)
I have the ultimate edition, so I have access to everything. I go to obtain the mustang and lambo today for the 10/26 release and when I try it says vehicles not released yet. Any ideas?

Edited by user Friday, October 26, 2018 6:14:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#123 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 5:02:35 PM(UTC)
Dunno, I got them a few hours ago
#124 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 5:15:25 PM(UTC)
Make sure its install if it still doing it then clear your catch
#125 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 12:28:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MeandrousNine Go to Quoted Post
Make sure its install if it still doing it then clear your catch

Cleared the cache, did everything and it still says 'unreleased'. Lmao alright, can't access cars I've paid for, feels like I've waisted me money
14 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error