2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 8:17:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XylofonVier6650 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe it´s the same bug when you bought edinburgh castle...

...try to set "mirror quality" not to extrem, only to ultra.

I tried it but didn't work.
I think that the issue is different from this.
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 4:19:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shadow Scale48 Go to Quoted Post
Changing the graphics settings doesn't do anything and I'm fairly sure this is related to online compatibility in some way.

Since this issue isn't even listed under the known problems page I doubt the devs are concerned with a small number of people's inability to play -- especially since nobody has gotten word back from support as far as I know in regards to this. I'm not gonna bother looking to see if windows store offers a refund policy like every other service since I'm sure I know the answer to that.

I received answers from the support but for now, they have not found a solution. I told them is probably a problem of connection server, and the demo work beyond the point that the full version does. They work on it.
#28 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 1:12:20 AM(UTC)
I have the same error, any solution?
 3 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 7:56:18 PM(UTC)
Okay so I found both the cause and the solution to this problem. It is because of a broken Microsoft dependency located in the Appdata folder of your user account.

In order to fix this I did the following:

1. Activate the windows administrator account: https://www.ghacks.net/2...0-administrator-account/

2. Sign out of your current account and sign into the new admin one.

3. Install Forza Horizon 4 on that account using the windows store.

4. (Optional) if you are like me and want to have Forza Horzion 4 working on the main account you use daily, then you need to transfer over all your Appdata folders (local, roaming, and local-low) to the new account so all your programs work the same there.

If you make a new admin account and install Forza Horizon there it should work, you could also try and replace the Microsoft AppData folders on your main account using the one you generated from the admin account.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 6:15:52 AM(UTC)
Okay so I found both the cause and the solution to this problem. It is because of a broken Microsoft dependency located in the Appdata folder of your user account.

1. Activate the windows administrator account: https://www.ghacks.net/2...0-administrator-account/

4. (Optional) if you are like me and want to have Forza Horzion 4 working on the main account you use daily, then you need to transfer over all your Appdata folders (local, roaming, and local-low) to the new account so all your programs work the same there.

If you make a new admin account and install Forza Horizon there it should work, you could also try and replace the Microsoft AppData folders on your main account using the one you generated from the admin account.

Hello.
Your solution was very helpful and now i can play on the admin account.
Thank you very much.
However i want to play this game on my user account i use, not adim.
Can you tell me how can i do it?
What is the folder exactly which i should transfer to my user account?
I just want to transfer the folder only about forza.

#31 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 5:45:21 PM(UTC)

It work on the admin account thank you !
But after transfer all my main account Appdata folders on the admin account, FH4 crash again on my main account... Can you tell us more specely how can we do it please ?

Edited by user Monday, October 15, 2018 5:51:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:40:01 AM(UTC)
I didnt try getting the main account to work since I just made the admin one into my main account. You can try making a backup of the appdata folder on your user account, and then paste in the appdata folder from the admin one replacing any files it asks.
#33 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 6:43:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tiiriix Go to Quoted Post

It work on the admin account thank you !
But after transfer all my main account Appdata folders on the admin account, FH4 crash again on my main account... Can you tell us more specely how can we do it please ?

I transfered the admin's forza local save file to my user account.
Finally i can play without crash on my user account.
Thanks.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 11:54:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: eodnr02 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks.

Can you tell me where are the admin's forza local save files please ?
#35 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:40:57 PM(UTC)
Thanks.

C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData 

Here is the local save file location of forza horizon 4.
#36 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 5:31:48 AM(UTC)
Thanks.

C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData 

Here is the local save file location of forza horizon 4.

It work ! Thanks guys !
#37 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 5:08:14 AM(UTC)
I have the same problem but this method din't work for me. :(
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error