This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 5:28:46 PM(UTC)
It is humbling to realize that on my best of days I will still never be able to produce anything remotely close to this work. Simply amazing.

I have been staring at the hair for about five minutes now just trying to figure out what shapes you are using! Are you using multiple shapes at reduced size for single strands? I can't figure
out how you are getting the curves and the highlights with such consistency.

Amazing.
 2 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 10:54:42 PM(UTC)
2011 Ford Transit SuperSportsVan & 1983 GMC Vandura G-1500 version

i use some shape of layer for hair.for realistic color i change color almost all layers.change few dark or light or red or yellow etc.
for good curves i pile up layer.then shift half or two-thirds of layer.and if need change size.
sorry bad english.i should have studied english more.

Edited by user Saturday, October 17, 2015 2:59:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 11:53:40 PM(UTC)
Taylor looks superb Tom... Amazing job! :)
#29 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 2:56:23 AM(UTC)
Ridiculously good once again Tom, just looking at her in game and wow.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 6:43:04 AM(UTC)
Absolutely stunning. I don't even like her, but I've gotten the vans to show our son-in-law over the holidays this year when our daughter brings him home. He's a big fan, and I'm sure I'll have to explain for hours how this is done.

Originally Posted by: tomninnin Go to Quoted Post
2011 Ford Transit SuperSportsVan & 1983 GMC Vandura G-1500 version

i use some shape of layer for hair.for realistic color i change color almost all layers.change few dark or light or red or yellow etc.
for good curves i pile up layer.then shift half or two-thirds of layer.and if need change size.
sorry bad english.i should have studied english more.

Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

2 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 7:55:05 AM(UTC)
Jaw dropping

Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
 2 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 8:04:35 AM(UTC)
Still speechless, fantastic work Tom and your English is still better than my Japanese.
 1 user liked this post.
#33 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 7:46:05 AM(UTC)
All of your paints look photorealistic! The Taylor Swift paint is just jaw dropping! Amazing work on all of these :)
#34 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 9:31:49 AM(UTC)
 2 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 4:55:13 AM(UTC)
snickers pumpkin for Halloween Bash 2015 : 2014 Chevrolet Super Sport

#36 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:57:31 AM(UTC)
Totally AMAZING! Great work!
#37 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:34:19 AM(UTC)
Tom.... just as your other paints.... they look good enough to eat !! ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:34:45 AM(UTC)
That unwrapped morsel looks scrumptious and delicious. Wish i could get my hands on those tasty treats, i would savor every mouthful. But enough about the Kate Upton paint, the Pumpkin Snickers looks fantastic too.
The Taylor is paint is flawless, incredible by even your standards.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:43:08 PM(UTC)
Taylor Swift seems to expect on the inside !!
outstanding !!!
and your Snickers ..... I licked my screen !!
great work Tom
#40 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 5:30:38 AM(UTC)
Sorry to say this but I believe the Taylor swift livery is Fake!!!

please show a partial editing of this livery to confirm that this was your work.
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 5:03:42 PM(UTC)
Found the image

Unfortunately I agree with Coppery. The only difference between the two is the wooden table. The one in your livery looks like Forza's wood paint. You can adjust the zoom to make both images the same size then simply drag one over the other and they are a perfect match. Looks like an imported image thb .... but I hope I'm wrong as this looks really good.
#42 Posted : Saturday, November 25, 2017 5:34:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: silent0saint Go to Quoted Post
Found the image

Unfortunately I agree with Coppery. The only difference between the two is the wooden table. The one in your livery looks like Forza's wood paint. You can adjust the zoom to make both images the same size then simply drag one over the other and they are a perfect match. Looks like an imported image thb .... but I hope I'm wrong as this looks really good.

Some group of regulars over at GTPLanet are trying to say that this is not the exact replica. They have been Anti Gran Turismo Sport and is using this Livery in a beauty contest. and are silencing me, labeling me as lying and/or GTSport lover. but little do they know that Im an even bigger fan of Forza Motorsport. I create designs In both games and if this livery is truly authentic, I applaud the user but if it is fake it would be a kick in the face to any real livery design artist out there in both Forza and GTsport. I do know that Imported images are not supposed to be in Forza but I find it hard to believe that someone can recreate the exact same replica of this image within 3000 layers. When zoomed in you can even see the veins and skin pores in Taylor Swifts arm are accurately represented while the Livery on the van appears at a lower resolution. The hair on a Blond human head would consist of at least 100,000 follicles (there is a 3000 layer limit for the entire image).
https://www.gtplanet.net...torsport-7.363469/page-8

Edited by user Saturday, November 25, 2017 5:51:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2018 2:36:41 PM(UTC)
I find it hard to believe it was done by just using the game editor. Even pro Tattoo artists use stencils to get the perfect image. They must hack the server and place their image on it. To get this level of detail by one person would take a year at least.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error