12 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#76 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:48:06 AM(UTC)
Hi BV. Apologies for the late response and thanks for all the comments. Great shots as usual!! I am getting used to everyone's styles now. Lots of faves but it has to be that awesome Senna shot (autumn) I look forward to seeing more. 😀👍 Cheers torque99
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 5:14:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: torque99GTP Go to Quoted Post
Hi BV. Apologies for the late response and thanks for all the comments. Great shots as usual!! I am getting used to everyone's styles now. Lots of faves but it has to be that awesome Senna shot (autumn) I look forward to seeing more. 😀👍 Cheers torque99


No worries, you’re not late at all. Just get here when you can. I’m glad you enjoy looking, that’s all I can ask for.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#78 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 6:53:24 PM(UTC)
WOW, the Corvette shots are some of my favourite from you so far on this game. Brilliantly done!

🇨🇦
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#79 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:43:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
WOW, the Corvette shots are some of my favourite from you so far on this game. Brilliantly done!


Thanks! I really liked doing the Corvette. I am sure that some of my stuff I have coming will take place of your favorite stuff from me!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#80 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:45:06 PM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 2







Rank: X-Class Racing License
#81 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:52:22 PM(UTC)
Liverycomp Week 1 WINNER

Car: 1971 Meyers Manx
Shared: Yes
Search: Fantasy1



Rank: A-Class Racing License
#82 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:50:18 PM(UTC)

This is a great scenery shot BV

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
Rank: Racing Legend
#83 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 1:51:57 AM(UTC)
Looks like someone has been a busy chappy again. Right what is my favourite. When I saw this shot I knew what was going to be my favourite. And well it is this one for one reason. That being the idea. :)

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#84 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 2:11:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

This is a great scenery shot BV


Thanks, glad you liked it and thanks for stopping by.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#85 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 2:12:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post
Looks like someone has been a busy chappy again. Right what is my favourite. When I saw this shot I knew what was going to be my favourite. And well it is this one for one reason. That being the idea. :)


Thanks, I really like that spot makes for a great place to take photos.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#86 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 4:03:22 PM(UTC)
Hey BrokenVegetable,

Amazing FIRE photos here as always, glad to see you back again,

I don't mean to self promote, but it has always been my dream for you and Nights Viper to have a look at my gallery, as I have always aspired to be as good photographer as you two!
If you don't mind having a quick look, it would be a dream come true!
BugattiBreno FH4 Gallery

Cheers, and I completely understand if this post gets taken down,

BugattiBreno

Edited by user Monday, October 22, 2018 4:10:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


You Got That Angle? | FH4 Gallery
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#87 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 4:46:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post


















Absolute FIRE shots.

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#88 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 1:26:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Photocomp Week 2





The winter atmosphere, beautiful!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#89 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 9:26:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BugattiBreno Go to Quoted Post
Hey BrokenVegetable,

Amazing FIRE photos here as always, glad to see you back again,

I don't mean to self promote, but it has always been my dream for you and Nights Viper to have a look at my gallery, as I have always aspired to be as good photographer as you two!
If you don't mind having a quick look, it would be a dream come true!
BugattiBreno FH4 Gallery

Cheers, and I completely understand if this post gets taken down,

BugattiBreno



I wouldn’t delete this. No worries I am going to come by your page soon! I am glad that you enjoy taking photos and that you like what I share. It always shocks me that I could inspire others, but I’m glad I do as it give me things to look at!!!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#90 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 9:27:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: APX BkS Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post


















Absolute FIRE shots.




Thanks, I am glad that you like them. I really enjoy taking photos in Forza so if others like them it helps me to keep sharing! 👍🏻
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#91 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 9:29:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CarnivoreMrG Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Brokenvegetable Go to Quoted Post
Photocomp Week 2





The winter atmosphere, beautiful!


Thanks, I don’t share a lot of my scenery shots. But as of late I feel I may share more of them.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#92 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 10:54:40 AM(UTC)
Ferrari 812 Superfast







































Rank: C-Class Racing License
#93 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 2:26:26 PM(UTC)
Beautiful shots of the Ferrari, you have really done it's justice - my fave would have to be the one next to the picnic table. But I love all of them, keep up the great work BV!

You Got That Angle? | FH4 Gallery
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#94 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 4:36:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BugattiBreno Go to Quoted Post
Beautiful shots of the Ferrari, you have really done it's justice - my fave would have to be the one next to the picnic table. But I love all of them, keep up the great work BV!


Thanks for coming by. I just really love Ferrari, so I try really hard to take what I feel are the best photos of the cars.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#95 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 4:39:25 PM(UTC)
NEW Cars in the AH!!!

I have made a Paint for the FNC Halloween bash and shared the normal two tone paint for anyone to have. Then I went and did 6 variant paints from that one and put each one up in the AH. They will go up until sold. But they are not cheap. I did 1 Gold....2 Chrome...3 Wood Each is different and there will only be one of each of them.

Full Gold FCN Halloween paint
Car: 2018 Ford Mustang GT Deberti Design
Shared: No
How many:1
Bid: 1 Mil
Buyout: 1,050,000
UP NOW


Chrome with Black Chrome wing, wheels and mirror
Car: 2018 Ford Mustang GT Deberti Design
Shared: No
How many:1
Bid: 600k
Buyout: 700k
UP NOW


Chrome with Red Chrome wing, wheels and mirros
Car: 2018 Ford Mustang GT Deberti Design
Shared: No
How many:1
Bid: 600k
Buyout: 700k
UP NOW


Pork to Table FULL Wood
Car: 2018 Ford Mustang GT Deberti Design
Shared: No
How many:1
Bid: 400k
Buyout: 500k
UP NOW


Pork to Table Wood with Red Chrome wing, wheels and mirrors
Car: 2018 Ford Mustang GT Deberti Design
Shared: No
How many:1
Bid: 400k
Buyout: 500k
UP NOW


Pork to Table Wood with Black Chrome wing, wheels and mirrors
Car: 2018 Ford Mustang GT Deberti Design
Shared: No
How many:1
Bid: 400k
Buyout: 500k
UP NOW
Rank: Driver's Permit
#96 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 5:25:54 AM(UTC)
The 812 shots are beautiful!! The one with the hands on the steering wheel, that’s my favorite. The light is just amazing.

Amazing work! Keep it up!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#97 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:17:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pjmanso Go to Quoted Post
The 812 shots are beautiful!! The one with the hands on the steering wheel, that’s my favorite. The light is just amazing.

Amazing work! Keep it up!


Thanks for coming by, I love doing interior shots and I am getting use to the lighting which should make for some amazing photos!
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#98 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 11:44:03 AM(UTC)
Great Ferrari shots, some great realism in them takes. Photos, designs you are one busy Forzalite, keep it up though its all good.

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#99 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 7:53:28 AM(UTC)
The only thing I don’t do is tune, well I tune my own cars but I don’t share the tunes. I just started doing the route creator so I am trying to get a hang of that now.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#100 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 8:15:15 AM(UTC)
Photocomp Week 3







12 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error