This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
84 Pages<<828384Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#2076 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 7:02:21 AM(UTC)
I am begging you! Make it possible to immediately sell the cars that are won in roulette, as it was in Horizon 3! Tired of removing duplicates from the garage. Please, please !!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#2077 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 8:39:54 AM(UTC)
Better audio options:

* An option for optimizing the spatial rendering to match different speaker layouts, letting the user specify the desired channels to be used and angle to the speakers - Project Gotham Racing 4 is a perfect example of this.
* The ability to mute the annoying music loops around the festival and during the loading screens, or at least a reworking of them to contain more than just the most annoying parts of the most annoying songs (Don't you... Don't you... Don't you... Don't you... Don't you... etc). This is a video game, not a torture device.
* License some Goldfrapp. Oh yeah, forgot about the ESRB rating... shoot.
* A reinstatement of the uncensored versions of songs, as an ESRB 10+ and PEGI 12 rated DLC. Come on.
 1 user liked this post.
#2078 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 10:36:41 AM(UTC)
I have a new wish for Horizon 4. I think it would be cool to have a Horizon Story that requires the player to build a car for the story. Not just any car, but what is asked to be built by whoever runs the story ;) I think that would be awesome, and maybe the story could give some tips for tuning cars.
#2079 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 2:10:47 PM(UTC)
I have interesting idea, hard to realize, but could give You lot of benefits (new players, and for players lot of fun). It would be POLICE VS RACERS mode in free roam (option switchable in game options - for example game options>gameplay>freeroam mode > standard or with police)

In this mode, map, events, races, locations would remain intact, just like in current freeroam - interesting factor would actualy start in garage - option for total conversion of car into police porsuit vehicle (You got already parts for cop cars). So lets say, player have choosed Chevy Camaro from 201X year and tuned it into police car (total modification like AWD or engine swap)- fantastic acceleration and grip, not available for normal racers (1*). Add to that some interesting perks for police cars (!). Now, he is in class P (not A, S1, S2, X or anything, just P - Police - name it whatever you want, thats just typical examples) - that class cannot take part in races (2*) and he can take car in normal freeroam but nothing unusually will happen, he could complete danger signs, speed zones, etc, BUT NOT DO ANY RACE.

Now lets say, he go into game options, change freeroam mode to "with police" and then his REAL adventure began.... He, as a cop (using police class car - only "manufacturer paint", which would be secret police - black cars, porsuit unit, and maybe England Police livery?) automaticly gets police uniform, and when server loads, he cannot see anything on minimap except BLUE DOTS, events like missions for insurance etc and off course his own properties. BLUE DOTS would be other COP players, Racers WOULD BE INVISIBLE ON RADAR UNLESS THEY REACH 300M AND BECAME REALLY VISIBLE FOR DRIVER IN COP CAR (3*). Now, as cop he would see marker above racer car, that would last longer than normal marker in freeroam multiplayer above other player's cars that would say "Start Porsuit". Off course that would be possible after racer would :
- exceed the speed on the road (not neccessary speed from road signs - its a racing game)
- crashed into some other car (traffic)

Now, while porsuit starts , he got normal camera like in 1 vs 1 camera showing him racer's number of porsuits evaded (multipler of points given after the success porsuit), his car model, and off course nick name. He could call support for other human players (cops only) and eventually drivatars. PORSUIT COULD END IN SOME WAYS:
- racer is slowing down for (X) seconds to some (Community PLEASE ADD proper values here) speed, cop car is less than 5 meters from him for that X time - racer is paying to cop (i think proper reward for cop - 15 000 CR - would be enough satysfying for cop player and not such frustrating for racer player)
- Racer is getting away and cop player gets nothing (racer is getting one more point of pursuit evaded, = one more point of multipler of prizes (4*)

Now when COP is stopping the racer, racer after paying the mandate become ghost for 15 (or X) seconds for all police players (5*), Cop who stopped player gets also ghosted and immobiled, beacuse he see on his screen scene just like after completing the race, with all gains - money, incomes, SKILL points. Skill levels would be something like "speed trap hunter", the more skill points he get, the more options for porsuits and rewards will get:
- Wheel spins
- Special porsuit cars
- new special chat messages for cops only (different support messages like "make barricade" or "prepare trap" which open QUICK MAP (not through menu) which will bring simply toposferic map with HE and RACER marked and cursor of controller, where he can point the location of barricade (autotargeting nearest of cursor road)
- New possibilities (SPIKES pulled in front of car so cop coulkd get into bushes and put spike in front of him for some time?)

So to sumarize standard cop reward for stopping racer would be :
- Money from player (15 000 CR x multipled by his evaded porsuits - racer pays 15 0000 only, cop is getting more for getting wanted racer)
- Skill points (ability to level up)
- Wheel spins

1* - those upgrades could not be available for normal racers, for just being to good to be used in races in multiplayer against other players not having such kits (besides thats its P class)
2* - Balancing issues would be broken with such kits + can you imagine cops racing?
3* - That would prevent trolling with fast travel into racer position when he is driving fast.
4* - REWARDS FOR RACER AFTER EVADING PORSUIT WOULD BE also skill points with ability to level up in some special ability connected to porsuits, money - all multipled by number of evaded porsuits.
5* - trying to eliminate eventual trolling when one cop will get some racer and nearly called support of cop (human player) will be near, racer player will be able to get far from cops.

So now i guess you wonder how its to be playing racer? Just like standard freeroam, HE DONT SEE COPS drivatars and players cruising around the map, only other racers. Hes becoming to see cop on minimap only when its under 300M and its visible for racer driver (no obstacle between cop and racer). Driver could take part in every race, just like in normal free roam.

Off course thats just "drawing" of an idea, i hope there will be some community voice, some suggestions - but remember THAT MODE MUST STAY OPTIONAL. For example you can add reminder of new mode (for thos who dont follow YT, FB, Instagram and these forums) of free roam, ONE PLAYER WILL GET OUT OF HIS PROPERTY TO FREE RIDE (thats important, it would not missleads with festival playlists for others).

I know its late, but imagine, lot of frustrated NFS fans, with now properly introduced anti rammer systems could be quite interesting experience. Not to mention, how many money game developer and publisher could get - we players also would be rewarded with new style of game, some new content etc. What do you think? ITS JUST MY IDEA, i'm not saying it should appear in game, nor developer must do it. I think it may not properly fit to current terrain, and in eventually FH5 (somewhere in large terrains, open roads and please God left side driving wheel - maybe USA?) it could fit better.... Well its developer decission what to do, i just remind there are currently parts for cop cars available, liveries also, but one problem remaining - there is nothing you can do with your police car and police signals.

Edited by user Saturday, May 18, 2019 2:18:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Specs ;
Ryzen 7 2700X 4.2Ghz
GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB
2x8GB RAM 3200Mhz
1TB SSD
SSD 240GB X2

Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.
 2 users liked this post.
#2080 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 4:49:51 PM(UTC)
Be cool to be able to save our custom paint colors to a library for quick re-call at any time. I realize they go into the 'recent colors' list, but those go away once the game is restarted don't they? I think it'd be cool to be able to create our own custom color palette.
#2081 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 5:02:39 PM(UTC)
SKILL POINTS
Now that you gave us back all the lost skill points, it would be really neat to have a button to unlock every skill for a car.
Or every except the second chance and race related ones.
I have still about 8500 skill points to distribute on my cars, so I would really appreciate this feature. And as well many others.

HORIZON STORY
Since before the game got released I was hoping for a police themed Horizon story. It would be neat if you'd cook up something related to that. Cops and robers or highway chase or even stopping speeders would be neat.
#2082 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 6:17:15 PM(UTC)
I wish that in update 10 or update 12 at least there would be an add-on to quick-chat where you could type in game instead of having to go out of the game or use another device to text other people in game because in a race it is better to create your own quick-chat phrases then use something like what it would mean
#2083 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 8:40:36 PM(UTC)
[quote=Zacabeb;1096057]Better audio options:

* The ability to mute the annoying music loops around the festival and during the loading screens, or at least a reworking of them to contain more than just the most annoying parts of the most annoying songs (Don't you... Don't you... Don't you... Don't you... Don't you... etc). This is a video game, not a torture device.

ROFL! Yes, what Zacabeb said!!!!
That song sounds like it's from some terrible 1990's commercial or something. So annoying!!!

1 user liked this post.
#2084 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 8:48:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheCinaWaffle Go to Quoted Post
I have a new wish for Horizon 4. I think it would be cool to have a Horizon Story that requires the player to build a car for the story. Not just any car, but what is asked to be built by whoever runs the story ;) I think that would be awesome, and maybe the story could give some tips for tuning cars.

This is an awesome idea!
It would be cool if it was a prototype. Let us pick between supercar, offroad or drift car. Give it a RPG element to it. As you level up the car, you can keep upgrading it. Let us pick which perks we want. The better the perk, the harder it is to get. Once the car was done, it would be cool if there was a race just for these cars.
#2085 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 11:27:30 PM(UTC)
Personally, I would like see a feature implemented where you could navigate through the skill tree, selecting the perks you want to apply before buying them (kind of how layers are selected in "Apply Vinyls & Decals").

Obviously the selections would have to"legal", in that each perk would have to be adjacent to the previously selected perk (like it is now), but with a "Buy All Selected Perks" available button once either the "View" or "Menu" button is pressed.

There could also be a "Buy All Selected Perks" button for those who want to spend even less time messing around in "Car Mastery", which would be even better and suit more people players as it would cover all bases then.

I was thinking something like this:

After pressing either the [/b]"View"[/b] or "Menu" buttons, you would see this:

The images are a bit rough, but I think you'll get the idea.

Even before the recent "Perk Gate" controversy, I personally thought the combined amount of time wasted applying perk points to potentially 750 cars in "Car Mastery" was criminal.

So when most of us had the "Perk Tree" reset on almost all of our cars, of which some of use have over 700, the thought of personally having to manually re-apply 29,000+ points fills me with dread.

Don't get me wrong, I.m pleased and thankful for PG for finding a way to refund the lost perks, but don't relish the prospect of re-applying them manually

Edited by user Saturday, May 18, 2019 11:36:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2086 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:10:48 AM(UTC)
I’d like to see some old features come back to the auction house.

First thing is to add upfront charges. This would apply to options like:
Featured Auctions - Pay a fixed fee to place your auction at the top of the list, ahead of the non-featured ones
Buyouts - By default all auctions would be set without a buyout option, allowing people to have a bidding war without someone coming along and spending 20 million credits without any effort.

Another thing I’d like is the option to set the starting bid as “low” as you like. Sometimes you get a car that you don’t want and you just want to shift it for whatever you can get for it.

Finally, the option to re-list an unsuccessful auction without having to go through the time consuming process of reclaiming the car and going through all the options again.
#2087 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 4:23:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RichWard25 Go to Quoted Post
Finally, the option to re-list an unsuccessful auction without having to go through the time consuming process of reclaiming the car and going through all the options again.

What about "Claim All Unsold Cars" or "Claim All Cars Won" in one go, without the need to claim each and every car individually.

I currently have 50+ cars to claim, with an average of 18 seconds per car to add them to my garage, so around 15 minutes.

Even if it still took 15 seconds per car, with a "Claim All Cars Won" option, at least I could go and do something else while they were added to my garage.

The game has so many pieces of "Baked In Time Wastage", you spend most of your time not playing the game you want to play!

There so many areas where the process of doing certain mundane tasks could have been streamlined for a more pleasant an stress free user experience.

Edited by user Sunday, May 19, 2019 4:36:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

84 Pages<<828384Prev

Notification

Icon
Error