This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
54 Pages<<525354Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#1326 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 4:36:00 AM(UTC)
A fair working ranked multiplayer would be nice.

I really dont understand why nothing has been done...
#1327 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 11:51:39 AM(UTC)
It'd be nice if the cars actually felt aggressive while in cockpit view
 1 user liked this post.
#1328 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 1:17:02 PM(UTC)
I would like to see the WRC style rear spoiler that's available for the '06 Impreza added to the '04 Impreza as well. Shouldn't be too hard since they're basically the same body.
 5 users liked this post.
#1329 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 2:13:25 PM(UTC)
Would be a really nice feature to turn off the drift zones, speed zones etc. I find it a little bit annoying when you just cruising around.
 1 user liked this post.
#1330 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 2:50:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ReclusiveHawk75 Go to Quoted Post
Many of the muscle cars and other 60s/70s/80s era vehicles could use a vinyl top appearance option.

^^^^^^^

YES! YES! YES!
The late 60s early 70s muscle cars almost all had an option of a vinyl top.
Nova, Challenger, Charger, Cuda, ect
I have seen them reproduced by people doing custom paint jobs, but it needs to be an option.

Also we need to have better engine/exhaust sounds for the cars...When i am driving a Hemi Cuda, I expect to hear it rumble at idle, and roar under speed.

3 users liked this post.
#1331 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 3:16:52 PM(UTC)
A feature that lets you sort your cars date purchased/recieved/won/ ect from "NEW' to "Old'.
I have 130 cars, and I keep getting more by winning wheel spins, or buying houses ect, I cant keep track of them all!
 1 user liked this post.
#1332 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 3:19:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ReclusiveHawk75 Go to Quoted Post
Many of the muscle cars and other 60s/70s/80s era vehicles could use a vinyl top appearance option.

As well as an option for "Red Stripe' tires as was quite common in the late 60s on the muscle cars

1 user liked this post.
#1333 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 9:50:27 PM(UTC)
I just have what seems like would be a few simple features to add in the next update.

When playing games against ai, make it so that the ai drivatars only drive vehicles the players actually own, equipped with the actual designs, paint jobs, and upgrades the players have on those vehicles. I'm tired of watching my friend do a race, seeing that my drivatar was in the race, and then realizing that I'm not even driving a vehicle I own, and on the rare occasion that I am, with the wrong paint job and upgrades.

Another feature I would love to see added is more variety in the cars chosen for a race. I like to do races with the anything goes championship division, and any class, but I only ever see the same cars. If I'm doing an anything goes race I kinda expect to see things like a little tiny p50 peel, a Lamborghini veneno, an ariel nomad, and a ford super sport van racing against eachother; not 5 ford focus's, maybe 3 pagani zonda, and a few ford mustang's. Also, if I'm doing an any class race, I only ever see a bunch of the same class and one or two of a different class, I think the point of any class would be that you could have a d class truck racing against a an x class supercar.

One last thing, maybe make it a little less rare to see an ai driving an x class vehicle. I've even tried doing an anything goes race, with the class restriction set at x class, only to all of the ai driving in s2 vehicles.

Anyways, that's my spiel, seems like a few features that would only serve to enhance gameplay for everyone, and dont seem like they would be too hard to add. Thanks!

3 users liked this post.
#1334 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:52:37 AM(UTC)
Two things It's like to see: 1. Search for blueprints by name of player and 2. an "offer again" button in the auction house (it's is unnecessarily burdensome to claim back and start from scratch). 1 being more important than 2!

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:50:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#1335 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:48:53 AM(UTC)
Main Features needed in my opinion:

• Put vehicle back on auction as an option button if not sold.

• Vehicle Owned icon (as with Forza 7) on auction vehicles.

Currently, you have to open the auction details, reclaim your car, then go to the start auction again, find the car and upload it. Very long-winded process.
MGB Roadster
 1 user liked this post.
#1336 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:10:30 AM(UTC)
A few avatar poses in the photo mode. Especially with open cockpit cars like this, the avatar look pretty... dumb. You can opt to remove all damage in photo mode which is cool so I don't think that would be too hard to add. Having the option to have a concentrated look, hunched over, throwing a peace out sign, or whatever. For instance my character is going probably 60mph in the snow sliding sideways and fighting for control in this image. However, he still looks as if he is enjoying a cup of tea at the local cafe. Again, not in driving mode but just in photo mode.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:11:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1337 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 11:40:03 AM(UTC)
Please give us an option to turn off wheelspins, I can't stand winning more pink hats....
Sorry for my bad English
#1338 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:39:54 PM(UTC)
I strongly agree to many suggestions relating to the overhaul of the auction house. (notably show perks used, cars owned, restart auction etc.)

I've got another option i really would like to see for in the car shop and what think would help streamline it without much engineering needed. I would find it very useful, when checking cars on the market place there would be an option (Push on left Stick?) to search the actually selected car in auction house. This would save a lot of time and menu brachiation.

#1339 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:12:20 PM(UTC)
Suggestion Increase the 12 player lobby & races to 24

Currently we have a 72 player lobby but only 12 player displays
think it would be alot more fun if we had the option for 24 player lobbys / races
if its possible to add a option to select 12 or 24 player setting

1 user liked this post.
#1340 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 7:52:14 PM(UTC)
User Playlist Radio station
I can not stand hearing the same 6 songs per radio station.
A lot of other games have a folder where you can place mp3 music files that will appear on the user radio station. Like the GTA series.
PLEASE!!
#1341 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 8:28:47 PM(UTC)
How about a live leaderboard in the corner of the screen during Forzathon Live events? I get that we're all working towards a common goal with a big progress bar but it would be WAY more engaging to see where I stand (insofar as points earned) compared to everyone else in that individual session. Jumping and drifting endlessly with no real sense for my individual contribution or how I'm comparing to everyone else feels... empty.

Doubleplus bonus points for a 24-hour leaderboard shown at the end, to see how an given performance stands up against everyone.
#1342 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:44:48 AM(UTC)
Here is some suggestions.

1. Separate speed trap/zone leaderboards for the winter season. It can get boring cruising about knowing there’s no point attempting any speed trap/zone.
2. Have the option to sell dupe cars in wheel spins instantly for some sort of credits or even get the car value in credits.
3. Allow players to create races at drag race starts.
4. Have the option to not have a buyout when auctioning cars. I wouldn’t even call it an auction house at the moment to be honest.
5. Allow car gifting again even if you have to put restrictions like the player can’t auction the car.

I’ve ranked it from 1 which I’ll mostly would like to 5.
54 Pages<<525354Prev

Notification

Icon
Error