This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
37 Pages<<353637Prev
#901 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 10:01:47 AM(UTC)
I would like very much to add a typical British police signal to the game. It can be in the form of a horn. Maybe two sets of British policemen's outfits and more accessories for vehicles so that you could create a police car ? We have street races in the game so all the accessories would fit perfectly ;) Maybe you have DLC with British police cars in your plans ?
#902 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:47:12 AM(UTC)
The new Route Creator is awesome... But when I see a list of custom events created by other players with custom routes, I would like too see route maps somewhere.

And also where can I see my created routes?
#903 Posted : Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:50:23 AM(UTC)
Loving the game but I have to throw in another vote for wheel spacing on all cars. It's hard for me to look at my C7 Z06 and Foxbody with that horrible unrealistic rear offset.

The drag tires sit so much better on the rims than the race tires unless you like the stanced look on your car. Can we have race tires look more like the drag tires?

Can we get minus 1 or 2 on wheel sizes? A lot of cars I would like to go down in rim diameter.
37 Pages<<353637Prev

Notification

Icon
Error