This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
8 Pages<<678Prev
#176 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:17:05 PM(UTC)
Creating a blueprint is nice and all but it wont let you freeroam in a season of your choice, i also hope that at some point we can choose our season in offline mode
 1 user liked this post.
#177 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 7:56:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Uxot Go to Quoted Post
I know this was talked alot..But Why?

Two likely reasons: Seasonal events (including free roam Weeklies and PR stunts) are intended for their respective seasons, and seasonal Barn Finds are intended to take the appropriate amount of time.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#178 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 8:22:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xAshura96 Go to Quoted Post
You wouldn't be happy if the seasons in the game mimicked real life and lasted 3 months each

Hell nah i would be so damn happy..

"Creating a blueprint is nice and all but it wont let you freeroam in a season of your choice, i also hope that at some point we can choose our season in offline mode"

Ya pretty much this,i don't even bother with stupid blueprint...

P.S:Sorry for late answer.
 1 user liked this post.
#179 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:32:07 PM(UTC)
Simple workaround is this: the Seasonal Challenges and Barn Finds are only available when you choose Auto and synch up with the scheduled season. Manually selecting a season in Horizon Solo disables those events.
#180 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 2:04:46 PM(UTC)
Snow is back :D ..for a limited time..
#181 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 12:44:46 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

How To Turn Off Rain? It is always raining in my race, and I do not want to race in rain.

Edited by user Sunday, March 10, 2019 2:02:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#182 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 12:49:19 PM(UTC)
I mean... really.

For every cool feature in this game there are two asinine ones.
#183 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 12:53:42 PM(UTC)
Even if I restart the game, it's still raining in this race and I see no option to disable.

Edited by user Sunday, March 10, 2019 2:03:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#184 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 1:41:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blaze Road Go to Quoted Post
Even if I restart the game, it's still raining in this race and I see no option to disable. wtaf

Have you tried blueprinting where you can set the weather and season as well as how many laps and which class of car

trying to help spoonfeeds
#185 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 1:47:45 PM(UTC)
PG have a phobia about dry weather so they put rain in as much as humanly possible.
 1 user liked this post.
#186 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 10:38:20 AM(UTC)
I realize being in control of the seasons as a user would likely add considerable size to the game, however, I'm sick of winter in the real world and now I have to relive it all over in this one. Biggest frustration is completing a season you don't like, then being away from the Xbox for you know ….. real world things. Then getting back to it and finding yourself in the autumn with winter again only hours away. Enough already. I'm ready for summer only - next Horizon version please!
#187 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 10:51:09 AM(UTC)
It's not Winter, it's Autumn. What have you been doing to be still in Winter?
8 Pages<<678Prev

Notification

Icon
Error