This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
17 Pages<<151617Prev
#401 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 10:11:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Afrohorse1458 Go to Quoted Post
Because there isn't any. My guess is there is this special kind of players who need rare items in games so they can show them around and rub it in the faces of those who don't have them. They don't want the car because they like it (or cars in particular), but for its' status as a rare item not everyone has & can acquire.

I have a Maclaren 720S PO car, which I earned by pre-ordering the game way back in June. It's a great car, but I seldom use it as it's S2 and absolutely no good off road, so Free Roam Rush is a non starter. I'm not going to get rid of the car though, because I do like it. It's not for status, I earned it so I'm keeping it, simple as that ;0)
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
 1 user liked this post.
#402 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 11:38:26 AM(UTC)
A note in the Release Notes for the December 13 content update:
https://forums.forzamoto...er-13.aspx#post_1022785

- Added messaging to inform players that Cars and Credits must be claimed from the Auction House within 60 days.
#403 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:10:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dog8MyGamertag Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Afrohorse1458 Go to Quoted Post
Because there isn't any. My guess is there is this special kind of players who need rare items in games so they can show them around and rub it in the faces of those who don't have them. They don't want the car because they like it (or cars in particular), but for its' status as a rare item not everyone has & can acquire.

I have a Maclaren 720S PO car, which I earned by pre-ordering the game way back in June. It's a great car, but I seldom use it as it's S2 and absolutely no good off road, so Free Roam Rush is a non starter. I'm not going to get rid of the car though, because I do like it. It's not for status, I earned it so I'm keeping it, simple as that ;0)

Wasn't so much talking about PO cars (they're just duplicates to me anyway), but about forzathon cars & cars only available in wheelspin ;)
#404 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:20:01 AM(UTC)
This concern the Ford Mustang Boss '69

How it is possible to sell it forward 20M, while when I want to sell it, I cann only set thé buy out to max of 253K?

Same problem with teh Porsche Cayenne 2018???
#405 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:27:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mistralbe Go to Quoted Post

How it is possible to sell it forward 20M, while when I want to sell it, I cann only set thé buy out to max of 253K?

you need to be a "legendary" painter or tuner to apply such ridiculous prices to cars
I still don't know why people would pay such crazy prices when you can get them a lot cheaper elsewhere

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
#406 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:52:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mistralbe Go to Quoted Post

It's reward to spamming enough color swaps, a.k.a legendary painter/tuner status.

Edited by user Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:57:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#407 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:54:57 AM(UTC)
To my understanding you have to be either an elite Tuner or Painter. The ability to sell for that high is a perk for being elite.
17 Pages<<151617Prev

Notification

Icon
Error