This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:09:36 PM(UTC)
@RaindancerAU yep just tested it last night, I guess I never noticed it before as I almost never change veiw (I am forcing myself to use hood veiw atm because of this issue) even when sitting still in neutral, in car veiw press and release clutch = grind, external veiw no issue.
#77 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:39:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blue028 Go to Quoted Post
@RaindancerAU yep just tested it last night, I guess I never noticed it before as I almost never change veiw (I am forcing myself to use hood veiw atm because of this issue) even when sitting still in neutral, in car veiw press and release clutch = grind, external veiw no issue.

Yeah man, I was using hood view too for the first couple of weeks. It's nice to have the external engine noises too, but there is no way to clear water off the screen (admittedly there is a bug in internal view with water and snow as well).

I have gone back to internal view with very, very, very deliberate shifting to prevent the noise but it is not ideal, especially when I am transitioning from left foot braking to a heel and toe and then back again, to make sure the clutch is at 0% or 100% is quite tough.

Really just needs to be fixed soon as it is a very grating noise and happens often.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#78 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 3:09:09 AM(UTC)
Still no reaction from Devs since this occured on Beta ... i'm Kind of **** ed since a bad gearchange even makes the car less handleable during the wet settings

All of the above issues Logitec G27-PC.
#79 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2018 10:02:58 AM(UTC)
This is not something I expected on game 4 lol!
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 2:50:21 PM(UTC)
If any member of the Forza staff could at the very least chime in or say the good 'ole "We are currently investigating this." yeah, that'd be great.
#81 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2018 4:24:36 PM(UTC)
This is now in the "known issues", now for a fix of some sort so i can used my wheel in the interior view and not go insane.
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 9:04:34 AM(UTC)
Hello y’all, got the same issue in FH4 Ultimate... very annoying, hope they’ll fix it soon! The only car I found where shifting isn’t making this noise is the Abarth 124 Spider, but I also want to drive other cars without this annoying crrrrk!
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error