This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 4:29:40 PM(UTC)
im gonna just put it out there...
if this was world of warcraft and something like this was discovered-
the developers would imediatly shut any online activity down or area that has the issue.

and the fact that NOTHING was done in 24+ hours is purely a developer problem to be honest.

i did the goliath thing myself, and i will say that im willing to take some form of punishment for it aswell.
but in the end, a ban will just result in loss of thousands and thousands of players.

afterall it was hundreds of youtube vids posted with 100's of thousands of total views!
#27 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 5:17:20 PM(UTC)
Can't ban me for using the Goliath glitch, I don't even have that unlocked yet😁
#28 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 5:19:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: x Mr Heat x Go to Quoted Post
im gonna just put it out there...
if this was world of warcraft and something like this was discovered-
the developers would imediatly shut any online activity down or area that has the issue.

and the fact that NOTHING was done in 24+ hours is purely a developer problem to be honest.

i did the goliath thing myself, and i will say that im willing to take some form of punishment for it aswell.
but in the end, a ban will just result in loss of thousands and thousands of players.

afterall it was hundreds of youtube vids posted with 100's of thousands of total views!

They did patch it yesterday. Check the stickey post.

Here is the Link

Plug in your Mic and Play something!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/xPray4Deathx/
Youtube: www.youtube.com/xpray4deathx/

#29 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 6:24:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tato 790709 Go to Quoted Post
I think, Forza Team must do punishments to players, which used this glitch.

Ok, when somebody did it once, let it be. But everybody who ran it more than once, didn't play fair. In case there will be no action, it means, next time, similar bug will be in game, everybody will use it.

For me, it is not important, how many CR / influence they have. But they will "invest" money into auction house, will buy every rare car and sell it for 20M. Then they will sell credit at ebay. Now you can find several offers to buy CR @ ebay.

I paid money for ultimate version of this game, playing game during nights to make progress and now, I feel scammed. Not just by people, who did it, but also by Forza Team, when they will do nothing.

They have said they are going to deal with the people that used the glitch.
Lets see what the punishment is before you say they have done nothing.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error