This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#76 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 8:28:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Carrythxd Go to Quoted Post
On the 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R, the center exhaust on the ABT Sportsline - Street Rear Bumper clips through the rear splitter and one of the fins of it

Also on the same vehicle the driver side reflector on the rear bumper is missing completely and the passenger side one is always lit up

Possible explanation: ABT kit doesn't fit the Scirocco R and they left it in "just because". Notice how the diffuser has openings on the sides but no exhaust comes through them.

It's one of the lazier things in Forza, how they don't change exhausts with the bumpers. The Rocket Bunny M3 E36 kit for example has room for quads, but it retains only the duals from the standard car.

IIRC the Rieger kits for the M5 E34 aren't made by Rieger either, save for the rear bumper. I know the rear wing is almost the same as the OEM one if not the same, so I don't know why it's labeled "Rieger" in the game.

The exhausts for the ABT kit and the VW N24 kit are swapped around for whatever reason, I know its been incorrect since FM6.
#77 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 1:31:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vicious13jp Go to Quoted Post
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst99369_There-will-be-lot-of-inaccurate-and-wrong-car-detail-from-FM6-and-FH3.aspx

I can't check all these cars not yet. but something worse and something fixed.

Koenigsegg - center vertical wiper position issue still remain.

Koenigsegg Regera - this car based on pre-production model(chassis #114 Blue).
some details and weight is different to final production model. and shift indicator should display 'D' not '1'

That center exhaust is a cooling fan for battery and electronics, not exhaust actually.
It should not fire flame like this.
Real exhausts are hidden by fin shape on side.

Koenigsegg Agera RS - Agera RS has front trunk. but in game, they just copy & paste from One:1.(has large radiator in hood)
Interior camera little high, so steering wheel covers dashboard display upper.

Lamborghini Veneno - G-meter is malfunction. Display is not fit on dashboard screen.
No red ring painted on tire side.(Centenario has yellow ring painted on tire side.)

Jaguar XJ220 - has 2 left turn signal indicator on dashboard. (No right turn signal indicator)

Bugatti Chiron dashboard has no gear 'number' indicator. there is only 'PRNDS'. not number.

Hennessey Venom GT - Rear wing pop up when any speed. It should down when high speed.

Fixed - Lamborghini Aventador : Display is fit on dashboard now.

I'm pretty sure part of the licensing agreement with car companies is that T10/PG have to be accurate with the in game models. Could this just be an oversight? Perhaps but regardless its something that needs to be addressed. One think I constantly notice is how inaccurate the gear shift animation is in first person. This is worse with manual gear shifts and in some cars there isn't even an animation for gear shifting.

#78 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 3:19:25 PM(UTC)
Picked Regera in FM7 to see if it has the same issue. It didn't. btw windshield wipers should be placed vertically in center in both games.
#79 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 4:03:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

IIRC the Rieger kits for the M5 E34 aren't made by Rieger either, save for the rear bumper. I know the rear wing is almost the same as the OEM one if not the same, so I don't know why it's labeled "Rieger" in the game.

They are. The front bumper is non-M5 E34 bumper with Rieger add-on lip. While the rest is from their full M5 bodykit. The wing I believe is from the OEM M-Tech kit from BMW.

Speaking of the E34 M5, the headlights and tail lights + their light glows are TERRIBLE, and WRONG. It's some of the worst I've seen.

Edited by user Friday, November 2, 2018 4:03:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 11:17:30 AM(UTC)
The active aero wing on the 2013 McLaren P1 is only lowered inside your house (you can raise it with the button prompt however). Everywhere else it's raised, it doesn't matter whether you're going 400km/h or sitting in a parking lot, it's raised up

Edited by user Tuesday, November 6, 2018 11:19:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz / GTX 1080 Ti / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 64-bit
Xbox One X 1TB / LG 49" 4K UHD
 2 users liked this post.
#81 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 1:58:40 PM(UTC)
Rocket Bunny 240sx-missing GT Wing

Liberty Walk Huracan-missing GT Wing

CRX-Missing sideskirts for all bodykits

Rocket Bunny GTR R-32 - Missing rear bumper skirts
 2 users liked this post.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:25:15 AM(UTC)
I have bought eevery Horizon title and DLC since the beginning, so as a long time patron of this franchise I will continue to respectfully raise this issue until it is fixed:

Error 1
error 2

1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 11:34:58 AM(UTC)
  • '83 GMC Vandura - Fogs on addon lip flashes when you hit the brakes (was present on previous Forza titles too)
  • '03 Ferrari 360 CS - Low beam flashes when you hit the brakes (almost as if you were flashing the high beams)
  • '05 Lotus Elise 111S - High beams (?) flashes red when you hit the brakes (not sure if they are high beams, but it's the inner lights I mean)

Edited by user Wednesday, November 14, 2018 11:36:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:32:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
I have bought eevery Horizon title and DLC since the beginning, so as a long time patron of this franchise I will continue to respectfully raise this issue until it is fixed:

Error 1
error 2

I think they should also add the big bore exhaust back box too for the full look instead of having a monster of a car with a less than desirable pea shooter.
#85 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:27:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SHiNeyey Go to Quoted Post
Exhaust are in the right place? In game they are also in the second fins from the center.

Yes they are rendered in game true, and technically they are both exhaust systems, just for two different purposes; one for cooling the EV system, and one for combustion exhaust.

Where they got it wrong is the big hole, quite misleadingly is not for the engine. You will notice if you back off the throttle (I almost said "or shift" HA) the flames come out of the wrong hole.
 1 user liked this post.
#86 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 9:32:39 AM(UTC)
The lightbar on the 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR has incorrect mapping on it causing any livery that is applied to the vehicle having some part(s) of the livery being mirrored on to the lightbar

#87 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 9:46:16 AM(UTC)
even im really blind but i cant see anyway how warthog tires are in connection with supsension. it's just look that tires are separately on the other parts of cars. at least this when change rims.
#88 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 10:49:15 AM(UTC)
The lightbar on the 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR has incorrect mapping on it causing any livery that is applied to the vehicle having some part(s) of the livery being mirrored on to the lightbar

aye same problem.

on a side note, are ye using ma decals by any chance ? ahah
#89 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 12:52:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ParanoidDoge Go to Quoted Post

-snip

aye same problem.
-snip
on a side note, are ye using ma decals by any chance ? ahah

Yee, everybody with the vehicle has it unfortunately. Guess we'll have to wait for a fix, not that it'll ever be fixed but one can hope 😅

Haha, yup. The 3rd screen has your livery on it 😛
#90 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:16:37 AM(UTC)
The Vauxhall VX220 Turbo has the wrong front and rear light clusters. Those in game with the silver cylindrical parts are from the original car with the 2.2 naturally aspirated engine, the turbo ones should be black. Also in Forzavista the front bonnet doesn't detach from the car as shown, it opens forwards on a very simple hinge. Then the wheel offset is hilariously wrong as standard, luckily this is easily corrected with the setup manager. Lastly and most hilariously... 6.2 V8 engine sway from a Camaro!??! Hahahaha, maybe if you put it where the driver/passenger sit...
#91 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 8:57:52 AM(UTC)
Not sure if this is where I should post this but, when you put the body kit on the Lancia Stratos to make it the Gr. 4 version, there is no option to put the original Gr.4 Stratos rims on the car. They had these rims in Forza Horizon 3 when they first added the car so it seems like it would be a quick fix to me.
#92 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 2:30:08 AM(UTC)
McLaren F1 GT Longtail Dashboard
Can we please have the proper LCD display like the rest of the GT cars and not the stock version.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:17:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#93 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 6:07:07 AM(UTC)
Bentley 8-Liter is misspelled. It should be 8-Litre.
#94 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 5:07:32 PM(UTC)
It'll be fine.
#95 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 5:32:55 AM(UTC)
I can't imagine ever caring about this.
All the gear, no idea.
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error