This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 2:38:39 AM(UTC)
When you install the Z3 2.8L / 3.0L rear bumper, the boot still has the US-Sec plate frame :

This is what it looks like on the Z3 3.0L :

Z3 M EU has a different boot from the US version :

Looks daft int it ?
 1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 6:42:34 AM(UTC)
2019 ZR1 has the Z06 rims.
Not sure if this was intentional or a mistake because the ZR1 is supposed to have unique rims.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:38:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#103 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 1:25:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXtReMe sniP3R Go to Quoted Post
Not sure if this was intentional or a mistake because the ZR1 is supposed to have unique rims.

What a shame... how could they get something so obvious wrong smh. I guess I'll be throwing aftermarket rims on for a while 🤦‍♂️
#104 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 1:25:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXtReMe sniP3R Go to Quoted Post

1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 3:19:59 PM(UTC)
I want to believe it was an honest mistake and not a move to push the car into release as fast as possible, since the rest of the model looks pretty awesome. Worth asking them in the next stream.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#106 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2019 2:00:05 PM(UTC)
Hey there i know this wont get fixed but the Ferrari gtc4lusso ride height is wayyyyyyy too high even at its lowest... yes i do like my cars slammed and i know alot of people dont but give us the option please. Its not like they can't do it. At its lowest it looks stock.

Edited by user Thursday, January 3, 2019 11:27:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#107 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2019 6:57:35 PM(UTC)
Not only that, but the wheels are WAY tucked inside the car. I know I can increase the track width but, when applying the first level, the front wheels already surpass the fenders and make it look awful.

Funny thing is: its predecessor (the FF) looks absolutely perfect in stock form.
#108 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2019 7:07:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fporto Go to Quoted Post
Not only that, but the wheels are WAY tucked inside the car. I know I can increase the track width but, when applying the first level, the front wheels already surpass the fenders and make it look awful.

Funny thing is: its predecessor (the FF) looks absolutely perfect in stock form.

Agreed. The 1st level spacer is already too much, which also happens to the 812 Superfast and most of the other Ferraris. Can we adjust the track width just like the ride height, instead of those three presets?
Take me back to my Havana...
 2 users liked this post.
#109 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2019 7:43:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ALLSETFORMOVE Go to Quoted Post
Can we adjust the track width just like the ride height, instead of those three presets?

Yes, please. I'd also like to have this feature for all vehicles instead of just some. There's some vehicles in the game that have the wheels way too tucked in but don't have the track width adjustment and then at the same time there's other vehicles that definitely don't need the adjustment but still for whatever reason have it
i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz / GTX 1080 Ti / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 64-bit
Xbox One X 1TB / LG 49" 4K UHD
 4 users liked this post.
#110 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2019 7:49:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Carrythxd Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ALLSETFORMOVE Go to Quoted Post
Can we adjust the track width just like the ride height, instead of those three presets?

Yes, please. I'd also like to have this feature for all vehicles instead of just some. There's some vehicles in the game that have the wheels way too tucked in but don't have the track width adjustment and then at the same time there's other vehicles that definitely don't need the adjustment but still for whatever reason have it

That's T10/PG logic for you...
 1 user liked this post.
#111 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2019 1:13:20 AM(UTC)
The center spotlights on the Manta 400 don't work. They didn't work in FH3.

But they did work in FM6. Why I suppose that is...
 1 user liked this post.
#112 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2019 5:36:08 PM(UTC)
The Hudson's speedometer (the round gauge on the left) is functioning as the tach. I could see how this error got made, since the number increments on the gauge face represent 1/10th of the actual speed (i.e. the "1" denotes 10 mph, the "2" 20 mph and so on) but, on the other hand, why on earth would a 5.0L flathead six designed more than 70 years ago need a tach that goes to 11,000 rpm?

Edited by user Saturday, January 5, 2019 5:37:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#113 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 3:06:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sr Crumbbiscuit Go to Quoted Post
The Hudson's speedometer (the round gauge on the left) is functioning as the tach. I could see how this error got made, since the number increments on the gauge face represent 1/10th of the actual speed (i.e. the "1" denotes 10 mph, the "2" 20 mph and so on) but, on the other hand, why on earth would a 5.0L flathead six designed more than 70 years ago need a tach that goes to 11,000 rpm?

Yes I noticed this as well, supposed to be the speedometer on the left and clock on the right in the Hornet.
#114 Posted : Sunday, January 6, 2019 7:30:36 PM(UTC)
One more thing. The air brake and active rear diffuser for LaFerrari. They are not working as they supposed to be (in Forza Horizon 3).
Take me back to my Havana...
#115 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 5:41:46 PM(UTC)
I just noticed that the Mclaren Senna has incorrect dashboard font.

#116 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 1:52:40 PM(UTC)
Koenigsegg agera rs dials go up to 260 kmh like they’ve just gone “ it shows mph we’ll just change it because it’s a European car” but they forgot to change the limit to 420 on the dials. It looks wrong. Also stop changing the gauges to country of origin it’s annoying for example Nissan s14 has mph dials in fh3 but now it comes to Britain where we use mph they change it to kmh dials that go up to 180. Stop it PGG’s or give us the option to change like we do in uk(by covering the K thus changing the dials to now read up to 180 mph😂)
#117 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 5:41:09 PM(UTC)
2019 GT3 RS rpm gauge (8k-9k rpm & 9k-10k rpm) looks weird.

Edited by user Sunday, January 13, 2019 5:41:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#118 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:41:49 PM(UTC)
^Seems it got flattened somehow, lol. That's probably a mapping issue.

Speaking of the 2019 GT3, it'd be cool to see more contributions from people who own all the exclusive cars, 10 million cars, etc., as well as things fixed/broken in comparison with FM7.

Originally Posted by: fporto Go to Quoted Post

Those spacers are for cambered wheels (-2.5+ degrees). But generally all Ferraris have really bad spacers, since you have to use level 1 in the front and level 3 in the rear to achieve the "hellaflush" effect. Spacers are a cool feature but not implemented well in quite a few cars.

In the F12 you can't run spacers with Race suspension and tires, as you get put in S2 if you do so. Not a fan of the rollcage either. So to keep it in S1 you're forced to run BLING wheels like Asanti, etc. to bring the PI down.

Edited by user Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:48:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#119 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:37:26 AM(UTC)
Anyone spot if any of these issues were fixed in the latest update?
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error