This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
7 Pages<<567Prev
#151 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:40:47 AM(UTC)
hmm a car that hasn't officially made it into the game yet ( or is not yet available unless doing something you shouldn't)

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:41:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trying to help spoonfeeds
 1 user liked this post.
#152 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:46:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
hmm a car that hasn't officially made it into the game yet ( or is not yet available unless doing something you shouldn't)

That car is allready in the game and you can allready race against it.
 1 user liked this post.
#153 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:16:34 AM(UTC)

All the cars are downloaded with the Seasonal update. Once a car is in game even if you can't own it you can still race against it and take pictures.
#154 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:18:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ChickenWorm4902 Go to Quoted Post
Those lights are really on the underside of the wing, and the brake lighting from the gameplay was really really dim. It could be the camera angle is to high up (looking top down) for us to see the wing brake lights, I can't say 100% for sure until I get a better look at it.

I had the same suspicion, so I just did a custom race Zonda FE VS Apollo IE at night in order to make sure.

So yeah, you probably won't get to see it from the usual camera angles following the car in third person, but the wing brake light is definitely there.

Keep calm and carry on, as they say.

Good stuff man, I enjoy investigating these things and some collaboration is always fun, cheers.
 1 user liked this post.
#155 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:30:38 PM(UTC)

I told you I did a Zonda FE VS Apollo custom race. Try doing one yourself by handpicking which cars can participate, and see that you can choose the Apollo, even if you don't have it and nobody else is supposed to either. You can use this as an opportunity to inspect the car real close two weeks before it comes.

Edited by user Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:09:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#156 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:12:34 PM(UTC)
https://i.imgur.com/LU1W4c7.jpg

Nissan 300ZX.
The Wings West front bumper is not correctly modeled on the driving model and there is a gap between the headlights and the front garnish.
High quality models used in Forzavista and Photo mode do not have this problem.
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error