This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:28:07 PM(UTC)
The steering wheels on the 1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata doesn't spin from the center when you are driving in cockpit view. It's as if it was mounted slightly above the steering shaft. When you are turning, the wheel goes down a little, and it's enough to always have me think about that when I am driving that specific vehicle.
#127 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 12:17:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KurbyKickedInYo Go to Quoted Post
The steering wheels on the 1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata doesn't spin from the center when you are driving in cockpit view. It's as if it was mounted slightly above the steering shaft. When you are turning, the wheel goes down a little, and it's enough to always have me think about that when I am driving that specific vehicle.

It does look weird, but it is possible that the 1994 MX-5 Miata actually has an eccentric steering wheel.
#128 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 11:34:23 AM(UTC)
How about this one: If you load a tuning setup made by someone else on the Formula Drift #43 Dodge Viper SRT10 that features race brakes, and then remove it by going to Tune Car to return to the default setup, your brakes get left behind. Literally. They'll sit where the car was at when you removed the tune. You can even fast travel to another part of the map and back, and the brakes will still sit there, hovering above the ground.
#129 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 12:58:12 PM(UTC)
I encountered weird audio bugs where the car sounds would get stuck whenever I pause the game or when I try to switch to a different radio station and it wouldn't register.
#130 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2018 10:04:54 AM(UTC)
Ive noticed a very frustrating bug where in a speed zone or drift zone or even in a race (always online) if you go through a civilian vehicle while they're in ghost mode it changes the whole momentum of your car completely like you did hit them but they just keep going through. Also while racing online with AI (drivatars) the draft throws you way off or even getting near them, not touching them on screen, but throws you off seeming like you did hit them. Its very frustrating. If not for this issue Id be playing the game a lot more.
#131 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:29:07 PM(UTC)
I have this really weird bug where in ranked team adventure i don't get any point even though i have won 3 out of 5 adventures i have competed in and i'm still stuck stuck on rank 20 with 0 points.
#132 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 12:55:36 AM(UTC)
At the start of a race, I often get a missed checkpoint notice and I get put at the starting line of a different course entirely
#133 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 10:01:50 AM(UTC)
I've been experiencing quite the issue myself on the xbox one s, where if I'm traveling at high speeds (upwards of 350 kmh) and it glitches out and I then proceed to immediately stop. It has happened like 5 times in the last 5-6 minutes
#134 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 6:56:06 PM(UTC)
I've been getting "Garage Full" error message for months now, even after garage cap increase. The bug isn't mentioned in "FH4 Known Issues" section either, while being one of the biggest plagues in game. This is unacceptable, devs! While having no clue what cars are trying to be added to my garage; it severely impacts the gameplay in a very negative way. This has to be addressed and fixed ASAP!
 1 user liked this post.
#135 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 1:43:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MidnitePurple Go to Quoted Post
I've been getting "Garage Full" error message for months now, even after garage cap increase. The bug isn't mentioned in "FH4 Known Issues" section either, while being one of the biggest plagues in game. This is unacceptable, devs! While having no clue what cars are trying to be added to my garage; it severely impacts the gameplay in a very negative way. This has to be addressed and fixed ASAP!

This is the first time I've heard about this bug post the update. Please could you submit a ticket and attach a screenshot of the error message so the team can look into this.
RetroKrystal | Community Liaison for Playground Games | @_RetroKrystal | Mixer: RetroKrystal
#136 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 2:09:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post

This is the first time I've heard about this bug post the update. Please could you submit a ticket and attach a screenshot of the error message so the team can look into this.

I know of a few people now with this error , post update as well
they have already submitted tickets as well
and they have less than 300 cars in their garage but constantly get that annoying message
#137 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 7:40:45 PM(UTC)
I have been dealing with this box message in the garage for a few weeks and I dont even have 500 cars. Is really annoying cause every time u press start it pops up.
#138 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:12:04 PM(UTC)
i have had a bug for 3 days now, I've tried restarting the game, then the computer, but nothing.

i was driving the quarts regalia type d through the forest with my friend on discord talking to me, then he asks me a serious question, i pull over to have full focus on the question, answered it, then when i tried to go again, the car would have none of it, revving but not moving, i can do anything but drive, change gears, rev my engine, honk the horn, fast travel, go into events, but no drive, as if the clutch was stuck on, along with the brake.

pressing the buttons responsible for those actions didn't work, if there is a fix for this, please DM me on discord #hentai_dragon#3080 right away
#139 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:02:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: brutaswarmanYT Go to Quoted Post
i have had a bug for 3 days now, I've tried restarting the game, then the computer, but nothing.

i was driving the quarts regalia type d through the forest with my friend on discord talking to me, then he asks me a serious question, i pull over to have full focus on the question, answered it, then when i tried to go again, the car would have none of it, revving but not moving, i can do anything but drive, change gears, rev my engine, honk the horn, fast travel, go into events, but no drive, as if the clutch was stuck on, along with the brake.

pressing the buttons responsible for those actions didn't work, if there is a fix for this, please DM me on discord #hentai_dragon#3080 right away

Were you stuck on a rock or something
Did you try pausing the game and pressing reset vehicle
#140 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:32:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post

I also have had this issue since before the garage cap. It came from trying to claim my league rewards (just a 1990 Jaguar XJ-S, I wasn't a high rank) and hasn't gone away since. I've been able to claim other rewards with no issue. I don't even want the Jag, that's the worst bit.
#141 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 6:59:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: brutaswarmanYT Go to Quoted Post

Were you stuck on a rock or something
Did you try pausing the game and pressing reset vehicle

no, but it turns out it wasnt the games fault, my friend spammed the brake button and it worked, so i assume it was the controller that was the problem
#142 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2019 5:20:56 AM(UTC)
lights flickering as well as GPS arrows. all the time
#143 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 7:34:46 PM(UTC)
Fix the glitch with the AI pushing you off the road without touching you in every single co-op race
#144 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 8:42:43 PM(UTC)
I made a Custom Route the other day and found the AI loitering in weird places of the track (when racing a custom blueprint event on it). I was in first place and there was a car in the middle of the road *ahead* of me, and then poooof! It was gone! Another car was just randomly hanging around another part of the track off into the bushes.

Edited by user Friday, April 12, 2019 8:44:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#145 Posted : Friday, May 3, 2019 9:31:43 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Profanity & user removed - D]

Edited by user Saturday, May 4, 2019 9:41:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#146 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 3:32:41 AM(UTC)
there is still some bugs to fix in the game to be good
HostGator DreamHost Bluehost

Edited by user Wednesday, May 8, 2019 5:06:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#147 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 7:02:18 AM(UTC)
Can someone help me i was trying to play forza horizon 4 on my laptop and when I got a wheel spin and i spun it the texture did not load in the only thing there is is my character and like a black tv screen someone please helpme
#148 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 11:10:22 AM(UTC)
I'm not sure whether this is a bug or glitch, but after having not played FH4 for a couple of weeks, I logged on to the message I had been "reimbursed" skill points. I now for whatever reason have over 1,800 skill points. Naturally I was delighted but now I don't get any skill points whilst driving. I dunno what is going on!!
 1 user liked this post.
#149 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 11:27:29 AM(UTC)
The game only allows a maximum of 999 Skill Points to be "banked", and the "restored" Skill Points you have been awarded is allowed to "temporarily" exceed the maximum cap of 999.

Once you have spent your balance below 999, you will once again start to earn more Skill Points.

Be grateful that we do not have many, many thousands of Skill Points that MUST BE SPENT before any new points can be banked. (Hence, the cries for a "Buy All" button for each car, a single click instead of 16 clicks).
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error