This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:19:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pippilongstokng Go to Quoted Post
Noticed mainly in the Agera RS that the engine sound changes after the car resets i.e. reset from a rollover or crash.
To explain the change; you can initially hear the turbos spooling and growl of the V8 engine. However when the change occurs, the turbo noise becomes very audible to the point of a very loud whining noise. It sounds as if the car is going into hyper drive

Wanted to add that I also notice this in the new Colorado ZR2. I threw a supercharger on it and the whine it creates is very annoying after a while
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 7:04:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HokieJoRD Go to Quoted Post
* Just encountered: When attempting to spend skill points on a car (happens to be my Agera RS), the selector is "frozen" on one of the perk boxes. I cannot move it to one of the others, even though all are available because all adjacent perks have been unlocked (only top 10-point row not purchased). The one it happened to be frozen on was a limited perk I didn't really want, but I tried purchasing/unlocking it to see if it would stimulate the cursor. It did not. Tried force quit and restart of game, same behavior. Likewise for hard power cycle of console. SO FAR, this is the only car affected.

Screenshot, while the host lasts (this is now exactly where the selector is frozen; my only option is to exit back out):

This appears to happen with all cars that have a perk in the upper left corner. As the menu initially selects the first perk that has not yet been purchased, if it's the upper left one it won't let you navigate the perk tree.

For me, when this has happened it's been possible to purchase that perk and then exit and re-enter the Car Mastery menu to once again be able to navigate the perk tree.

I've submitted a bug report about it.
#78 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:00:49 PM(UTC)
Engine noise will randomly stick to one drone noise or go completely

Online convoy always disconnects after races and can take up to 10 minutes to reconnect.

Map doesn't load when at high speed.

On auctions bids keep failing. When bids are successful on ending soon people can bid and win without you even seeing their bid.

If your Internet drops out and disconnects you from horizon life you lose all skill points.

1 user liked this post.
#79 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:06:56 AM(UTC)
On some cars, such as the Audi R8 V10 plus, your characters hands phase through the steering wheel. Will this ever be fixed?
#80 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 11:34:15 AM(UTC)
Wiper is not working when windshield has frozen.

1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 5:45:25 PM(UTC)
This happened, whilst I was playing in ranked races of all things.... https://youtu.be/8lksxMAF9VY
Ryzen 1700x @4.0 GHz
Prime X370-PRO
16GB Corsair 3000 MHz
Samsung 960 EVO M.2
GTX 1080 OC'd
#82 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:21:47 PM(UTC)
there's a kettle popcorn sound coming from some of the cars at idle. i've noticed this in the normal aventador, r35, huracan and one of the rally monster cars, sorry can't recall. but it happens on many cars on idle - i looked around to make sure there were no water sprinklers working on the game's surroundings or any farm-like sounds that may be causing it. nope, it's coming from the cars. definitely a bug.
#83 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 5:08:44 AM(UTC)
When going into a Team Adventure and 12 people accept, your accumulated skill points vanish.

When in offline mode, right when it connects to Horizon Life (going online), your accumulated skill points vanish.

When a Team Adventure starts, and is cancelled because someone left after accepting, you are logged out and have to find a new session.

Sometimes when in offline mode, you can still select Team Adventure, and the game tells you it's looking for an adventure, but it will never find one,
since you are offline. It does not try to connect you to Horizon Life.

#84 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2018 6:26:54 PM(UTC)
In adventure mode a player behind me rammed through the finish line and although I was clearly ahead of him upon entry of the finish line it placed the player rear ending my car in front of me in terms of position after the race. Nothing is more annoying than beating someone in a race and then losing because of a finish line bug.

FIX THIS ASAP!!!!
#85 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 5:58:58 AM(UTC)
So yesterday I tried to race at Aerodrome Cross country circuit... And drivatars were unable to find a path between containers. And it quickly became a mess...
https://imgur.com/a/4xfy3PG
#86 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 6:16:52 AM(UTC)
Is this thread even helpful? Where's the meaning of it? Should the devs sit down and read so many pages of bugs? Why not include them in the first page? I mean the clutch noise when you shift is still not fixed and it's the most simple thing of all. SO I doubt anyone sees these.
#87 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 9:24:41 AM(UTC)
1. If you have already finished a PR stunt with a score greater than what is required for the seasonal PR stunt, the seasonal PR stunt will not be available to complete. -> Which results in an atm missable Achievement.

https://forums.forzamoto...---possible-glitch.aspx

2. The Rewind Function bugs out sometimes - you have to fast travel to get it working again. This happened in FH 3 too, but far less.

3. If you log out in a DLC car it will not be remebered in what car you were in when you get back on. You are placed in your first car instead.

Edited by user Sunday, October 21, 2018 10:24:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: More

#88 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 6:45:17 AM(UTC)
- When starting an online team adventure, sometimes the arrow on the minimap that shows which way you will be facing when the race starts, is wrong.
- sometimes the starting 12 cars and not placed in a line, but around a 90-degree-corner

- In online adventure, although you only see one car before you and 10 behind you, after finishing the race the game will tell you, that you are 3rd place. (WHAT THE ...)

- Sometimes in online races, other players fade in and out and get randomly ghosted out (without a prior crash)

- There's some places on the map that send your car off spinning or even flying for no apparent reason when driving over.

- When your car ends up in some angles, the game never resets you (and you are stuck). Like once I "parked" my car vertically against a tree.
The game would never reset me. That's pretty annoying in an online race...

- the in game values shown for for handling, speed and acceleration are just flatout wrong sometimes. although the game makes you want to think that 10 is the maximum of acceleration, it's not. there is a huge difference between a 10 one one car and a 10 on the other. same for speed.

#89 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 1:58:28 PM(UTC)
87 Pontiac Trans Am has the same hole in the interior view that the 09 Audi RS6 has.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error