This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<456Prev
#126 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:28:07 PM(UTC)
The steering wheels on the 1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata doesn't spin from the center when you are driving in cockpit view. It's as if it was mounted slightly above the steering shaft. When you are turning, the wheel goes down a little, and it's enough to always have me think about that when I am driving that specific vehicle.
#127 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 12:17:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KurbyKickedInYo Go to Quoted Post
The steering wheels on the 1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata doesn't spin from the center when you are driving in cockpit view. It's as if it was mounted slightly above the steering shaft. When you are turning, the wheel goes down a little, and it's enough to always have me think about that when I am driving that specific vehicle.

It does look weird, but it is possible that the 1994 MX-5 Miata actually has an eccentric steering wheel.
#128 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 11:34:23 AM(UTC)
How about this one: If you load a tuning setup made by someone else on the Formula Drift #43 Dodge Viper SRT10 that features race brakes, and then remove it by going to Tune Car to return to the default setup, your brakes get left behind. Literally. They'll sit where the car was at when you removed the tune. You can even fast travel to another part of the map and back, and the brakes will still sit there, hovering above the ground.
#129 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 12:58:12 PM(UTC)
I encountered weird audio bugs where the car sounds would get stuck whenever I pause the game or when I try to switch to a different radio station and it wouldn't register.
6 Pages<<456Prev

Notification

Icon
Error