This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
 4 users liked this post.
#101 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2019 8:05:50 PM(UTC)
I have to say I dont have high hopes for this franchise in the future. I know it sounds corny but i just feel as though this series is soulless, its sadly a victim of its own success like so many other games. I think turn 10 have totally lost any and all passion when they make these games and forza 7 wreaks of a lack of concept, quality and is filled with forced corporate decisions and tactics.

Codemasters went down this road as well and is trying to redeem itself with dirt rally 2, which isnt a bad game but hasn't been able to shed some shady business tactics like reselling old tracks from dirt rally as dlc and adding fluff like "surface degradation", it doesn't effect anything. I think it's a good game but sadly I dont have high hopes for it either.

They're also investing in the esports fad that turn 10 has also blown a bunch of money on with little to show for it. So i dunno if I'm just getting old and I'm the one out of touch with whats popular or not but i just dont see the light at the end of these tunnels. Almost every game franchise i liked seems to be going down the toilet and no matter the backlash its still full steam ahead.

1 user liked this post.
#102 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 12:26:58 AM(UTC)
Lots of things need sorting out before they go and make another version of forza
The problem when you are on a tight time constraint and are expected to release new software frequently
Mistakes are made , corners cut , things not developed or tested properly
 1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 12:35:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ERT Tim Go to Quoted Post
Lots of things need sorting out before they go and make another version of forza
The problem when you are on a tight time constraint and are expected to release new software frequently
Mistakes are made , corners cut , things not developed or tested properly

Well this is clearly a delay for the release of next gen consoles but it also gives them an extra year of development. It obvious that each Forza game is just an expansion on the last. The extra time developing 7 will translate to the next game but by the looks of things, some things in 7 are not easy to fix currently looking at how the game is today compared to launch
#104 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 5:00:25 AM(UTC)
im sorry but this can only be bad.
Sure we get the same game longer but nothing has been fixed in over a year
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error