This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 4:40:57 AM(UTC)
Dying with laughter
#27 Posted : Saturday, October 6, 2018 4:49:18 AM(UTC)
You can have the poseur... blithering on about Out Run whilst having me drive a Testarossa with a top. Poppycock!
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#28 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:50:11 PM(UTC)
FYI - Janine Harouni voices "Laracer"

https://www.imdb.com/tit...redits/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 || FH2 * FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:09:50 PM(UTC)
wow , and i thought i was the only one who noticed that unique tone , her voice did sound really nice , a bit close to the camilla luddington range , I don't think it's authentic to have a crush on such a thing , it's just voice acting , but whatever suits you , have fun.
 3 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:35:52 PM(UTC)
Well I'm happy for you guys. But uh, I could not stand that commentary, 'HEY GUYS WELCOME TO MY STREAM GOOCHYGO'. I'm glad there is someone out there who appreciates that inflated performance attitude. Itd would be the death of me.
#31 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:47:43 PM(UTC)
I'm more of a Ramona Cravache kind of guy personally.
#32 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:58:36 PM(UTC)
I thought LaRacer was cool. I enjoyed her during the tribute of Sega Rally, particularly at the end when she sang "Game Over Yeeeaaah".

I guess I must be the only one who misses and wishes Playground Games would bring back Dak Stewart and Alice Hart from the first Horizon game. Alice is who I'd "ship" my male character with, if I cared for or entertained such ideas.
1st Place Designs
 2 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:11:11 PM(UTC)
The only time I've cringed harder than listening to laracer is reading this thread.
I wanna go fast
 2 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:30:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I 1NSANE I Go to Quoted Post
I guess I must be the only one who misses and wishes Playground Games would bring back Dak Stewart and Alice Hart from the first Horizon game.

I miss Alice too.

#35 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:33:29 PM(UTC)
Why you post this? HAHAHAHAHAH
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:11:01 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (Inappropriate post removed.)]

Edited by user Monday, October 15, 2018 5:01:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 3:32:34 PM(UTC)
And this is why aliens don't visit us

#38 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 10:52:42 PM(UTC)
(Sigh)
#39 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 4:05:09 AM(UTC)
Now things get interesting....I need to switch my xbox to English again I guess... German localization is pretty bad anyways.
#40 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 8:08:59 PM(UTC)
"It's 2018". You will never date a fictional character so stop fantasizing.
#41 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 8:52:02 PM(UTC)
This is exactly what I expected....
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 6:49:18 AM(UTC)
*Forza Horizon R34 content incoming* /s
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:18:13 AM(UTC)
Just because she's a furry (or seems to be one, judging from her shirt). :P

Is she actually based on a real streamer?

And is the claim that the Porsche appears in most games actually true?

Also, since most of her favourite games are from SEGA, I suppose we'll receive a SEGA-themed DLC.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:19:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#44 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:51:42 AM(UTC)
After doing the whole story, the only one that I really found amusing was the SEGA Rally one. Shortcut!

It's really too bad they couldn't get some real Ridge Racer music for its chapter. I also want to use my own car for that one. I think I have an Esse Esse design based on a car from R4.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#45 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 4:01:02 PM(UTC)
Janine Harouni is the voice actor....your welcome
#46 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 6:35:40 PM(UTC)
Why do I want to read more...?
#47 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 4:01:21 PM(UTC)
I don't want to mock the original poster or anyone expressing their opinion.
As much as I find it cute and romantic to let go out one's own love feelings, here it just looks like a puberty crisis of some needy teenager (male or female) and I know because you can see a lot of those kind of comments/expression if you watch what's happening on Insta, Snap or even comments on pics on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook.

On a interesting note for the OP : It's been scientifically proven, one's pitch and voice are not correlated to one's looks.
Forza Concerns: economy, gameplay mechanism,car list,PI-System,limited physics, unserious arcadish driving system, plain and empty map
#48 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 5:51:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: solarriors Go to Quoted Post
here it just looks like a puberty crisis of some needy teenager (male or female) and I know because you can see a lot of those kind of comments/expression if you watch what's happening on Insta, Snap or even comments on pics on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook.

Magnified too because of the stereotype/trope of a "girl" liking cars/video-games as being some kind of mythical creature that teenage boys swoon/dream over, whereas they are a _LOT_ more common in the real world (and are completely normal people too) - I should know, I married one.
#49 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 10:23:13 PM(UTC)
Actually I'm thinking the same about LaRacer lol.
#50 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 11:18:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Abell 370 Go to Quoted Post
Years ago, somebody had thoughts like while looking in a department store window and we ended up with a movie called Mannequin. Learn from the past, don't make the same mistakes.

Funnily enough, Frasers Store in the west end of Edinburgh is selling off its Mannequins. ;-)
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error