This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
11 Pages<<91011Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#251 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:07:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: stuntmanbobs Go to Quoted Post
personally, i like how the winner has to have best ET and reaction time together. id like to see more options overall for drag racing, including wheelie bars, 2 step or launch control even.

I think it's stupid. The winner should be whoever crosses the finish line first. Doesn't matter who has the best reaction time. Doesn't matter who has the best elapsed time. All that matters is crossing the line before the other car does. The real finish line too, not the line 50m past the finish. Drag racing is a pretty simple concept yet T10 still can't get it right.
 1 user liked this post.
#252 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:07:53 PM(UTC)
^^ you can loose a race at the light tho.

;)
 1 user liked this post.
#253 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:43:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Five 0 Killer Go to Quoted Post

;)

Yes, if you red light. The game already takes that into account. I'm talking about after the light goes green. In heads up racing first across the line is the winner. If you want to have other factors decide who wins then introduce dial your own racing as a game mode.
 1 user liked this post.
#254 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 4:28:30 PM(UTC)
Well now that it has been out for a while I have to say I've changed my opinion about it. My first impressions were great but there are some issues. So your not launching off the lights at all. Your launching off a countdown, so there is literally ZERO skill in it. You just memorize the timing of the countdown and boom, perfect "reaction". All it really does is make it even more annoying to tune. Honestly the ONLY thing good about it is the way you get rewards later, and you can just keep doing multiple runs and get rewards later, that is fricken awesome! Other than that it's a waste of time.....cool at first but waste of time.....
 2 users liked this post.
#255 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 2:03:30 AM(UTC)
I’m hoping that your waste of time Turn has a little to do with it having been out for sometime now and no word on what suggestions are being considered or any type of time frame for when an update or more stuff thrown in to test out.

Some word from developers that let us know that these 11 pages of feedback have been looked at and what has been happening so far.
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
#256 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 3:26:57 AM(UTC)
1. Stage/Prestage ourselves: more immersive.
2. Ability to set dial-in, bracket racing. This opens up the ability to race all cars against each other. This way we can use our favorite cars, that we like to race.
3. Use the Christmas tree, instead of on screen lights. Or the ability to toggle on/off.
4. Burn out, should at the least, be simulated before the start.
#257 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 1:29:04 PM(UTC)
would be nice to have heard something by now.....an the airport test track is still not working right...
#258 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 10:51:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xDeaDxZeppLiNx Go to Quoted Post
I’m hoping that your waste of time Turn has a little to do with it having been out for sometime now and no word on what suggestions are being considered or any type of time frame for when an update or more stuff thrown in to test out.

Some word from developers that let us know that these 11 pages of feedback have been looked at and what has been happening so far.

I can't race on Dubai anymore, it's a terrible track to drag race on. I don't understand why they wouldn't let us test the drag racing mode on an actual drag racing track. It's not like they don't have any already.
I stopped trying to figure out why T10 does what it does a long time ago.
 1 user liked this post.
#259 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 9:37:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: holden4ever Go to Quoted Post

;)

Yes, if you red light. The game already takes that into account. I'm talking about after the light goes green. In heads up racing first across the line is the winner. If you want to have other factors decide who wins then introduce dial your own racing as a game mode.

I don't think you read/understood my statement. Not a big deal either way.

"You can loose a race at the light..." -me

In your "heads up race", whoever crosses the line first wins but, what if they have identical elapsed times? The person with the quicker R/T wins. So it should always be important to "cut a light".

Just saying.
#260 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 2:32:01 PM(UTC)

;)

I don't think you read/understood my statement. Not a big deal either way.

"You can loose a race at the light..." -me

In your "heads up race", whoever crosses the line first wins but, what if they have identical elapsed times? The person with the quicker R/T wins. So it should always be important to "cut a light".

Just saying.

The car that cut the better light is going to cross the finish line first. In heads up racing the first to cross the line without red lighting wins. You cannot lose a race at the tree in a heads up race because you can drive around them without breaking out.

Bracket racers can loose on the tree because they cannot run quicker than their dialed in ET.

Just saying
#261 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 2:54:58 PM(UTC)
Just played the expiramental drag for the first time and I'm very disappointed. Doesn't surprise me though, I've been playing since FM1 and these games should be way better than they are...its 2018. If I'm drag racing I want my car to HOOK and I do the exact opposite in FM7, you've come a long way guys...smh

I rarely play any forza games any more, I'll hop on to check updates and am disappointed every time.

Rant over, and probably my first post on these forums in over 6 years. Back into hibernation until the franchise is actually where it should be.
#262 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 11:43:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: stuntmanbobs Go to Quoted Post
personally, i like how the winner has to have best ET and reaction time together. id like to see more options overall for drag racing, including wheelie bars, 2 step or launch control even.

I think it's stupid. The winner should be whoever crosses the finish line first. Doesn't matter who has the best reaction time. Doesn't matter who has the best elapsed time. All that matters is crossing the line before the other car does. The real finish line too, not the line 50m past the finish. Drag racing is a pretty simple concept yet T10 still can't get it right.

X2

1 user liked this post.
#263 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 11:51:20 AM(UTC)
I've been playing around with the experimental drag quite a bit recently. The biggest omission I see (other than the lack of tracks to race on) is the lack of good drag upgrades for cars. The current drag tires are a bit disappointing given the limited tire and rim sizes available, and we don't have anything at all for drag suspension and wheelie bars. The engine upgrades also factor into this with the inability to build truly high power motors for drag racing.

Overall it's definitely better than what we had before, but there's still a long ways to go.
#264 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 4:00:46 PM(UTC)
you ask people for help with ideas an still no word about it by now that's pretty sad T10....looks like I wasted 49.99 on this game..
#265 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2018 6:05:45 AM(UTC)
Have not been able to get back to other circuit free play since I tried Experimental Drag! I want to Free Play other circuits, how do I get out of drag when it is the only option in Free Play?
 1 user liked this post.
#266 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 12:47:32 PM(UTC)
Will there any upgrades coming out for the drag experiment?
#267 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 4:48:34 PM(UTC)
I think this is great. like everyone else is saying, this would now make it more of a challenge, and who can cut a better light instead of someone just having the fastest car. It would definitely make it more realistic. I really hope this gets added into the game! Also, another thing that would be sweet is if they added realistic track prep into the game. So pretty much just make all the drag strips have better grip so you're not just spinning the tires all the time. You pretty much have to AWD swap everything to get it to hook like they would in real life on a drag strip.
11 Pages<<91011Prev

Notification

Icon
Error